Prince Joseph Wenzel, Princess Marie-Caroline, Prince Georg and Prince Nikolaus

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This family is so private that it is not known what the children of Alois and Sophie currently do, what they work or study. It is a pity that there is no biography of them on the official website of the Princely House of Liechtenstein.

This family is so private that it is not known what the children of Alois and Sophie currently do, what they work or study. It is a pity that there is no biography of them on the official website of the Princely House of Liechtenstein.
Well Marie-Caroline studied fashion at Parsons, someone even sent a link about her work. Georg is working in Germany

Wait so he has social media?!

This Czech article says that Liechtenstein court repeatedly refused to provide any picture of him for the newspaper.
Apparently they are hiding him or something. ?

https://www.seznamzpravy.cz/clanek/...&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_source=www.seznam.cz
[/QUOTE]
There’s nothing to hide. Wenzel is just private

What university did Prince Joseph Wenzel attend? What degree did he take? Does he have a girlfriend right now?
It's very strange not to know anything about him....

Here is an interview with Prince Joseph Wenzel from 2014:
Luxarazzi: Interview with Prince Joseph Wenzel of Liechtenstein
I think he’s still dating the American girl

Last edited by a moderator:

But he is the future Crown Prince. Shouldn't it show up more? Is it the family's choice to give he some freedom and privacy until Alois takes the throne?

It's one thing that his brothers and sister live a private life but he is the next one who is going to be in charge of the country. It's not that much to ask that at least some basic facts of his life are known.

Last edited:
But he is the future Crown Prince. Shouldn't it show up more? Is it the family's choice to give he some freedom and privacy until Alois takes the throne?
Well the Hereditary couple (Prince Alois and Princess Sophie) are the ones the media focuses on because they will be the ones to reign when Prince Hans-Adam passes on. I think it is the choice of Wenzel and the family on his appearances. The Princely family don’t operate the way the other houses do because their country is a very small one with a population of about 40,000 and there’s only one newspaper.

It's one thing that his brothers and sister live a private life but he is the next one who is going to be in charge of the country. It's not that much to ask that at least some basic facts of his life are known.[/QUOTE]
Correction, his parents the Hereditary couple will be the next to reign after Prince Hans-Adam passes on. All the children are private and prefer to be that way including Wenzel so it is what it is. His interviews from luxurazzi are the best things to look at for now. I’m sure new things may or may not come up about him.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he's not. But he is the son of the reigning Prince and the brother of the acting prince and not some third cousin. I disagree with the perceived "old fashionedness" of the house and think they are probably quite progressive in matters of the heart involving their family. They may be conservative in political ways and morals, but seem quite inclined to let family members follow their hearts relationship-wise.
I don’t think so necessarily, Hans-Adam’s father, Franz Josef was against Princess Monica of Liechtenstein marrying a commoner, albeit a wealthy one. Also there were suggestions from a thread on Max and Angela, that Hans-Adam and Marie-Aglae weren’t happy about Tatjana’s marriage to an untitled nobleman. I don’t think Hans-Adam would be accepting of Max’s marriage if he were the eldest son. Anyways, I wonder who will be Wenzel’s bride.

I saw this confession on one Tumbrl page and I find it very mean to Joseph Wenzel. From what I understand from this post, people in Liechtenstein are not very happy about Joseph Wenzel spending his vacation with his American girlfriend. I think he has every right to take leave whenever he wants. He is not yet the reigning monarch.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/466fdcc.../683b371e2b6ed0aaecaa9b1ea087d81fdb8ed5be.jpg

I saw this confession on one Tumbrl page and I find it very mean to Joseph Wenzel. From what I understand from this post, people in Liechtenstein are not very happy about Joseph Wenzel spending his vacation with his American girlfriend. I think he has every right to take leave whenever he wants. He is not yet the reigning monarch.

https://64.media.tumblr.com/466fdcc.../683b371e2b6ed0aaecaa9b1ea087d81fdb8ed5be.jpg

Joseph Wenzel is 28 years old and has yet to appear in official solo acts. This year he wasn't even at the National Day celebrations.
Joseph Wenzel is still the heir to the Crown Prince. But we don't even know what he's doing. We don't know if he's still studying, if he's working or if he's not doing anything.
I don't see any problem with him going on vacation with his girlfriend. Joseph Wenzel's family is very wealthy.

I just think that Joseph Wenzel should be featured more because he's going to be the future monarch of his country.

Is he still dating the American girl? what a pity...

Is he still dating the American girl? what a pity...
If we go by the Tumblr threads maybe he’s still dating the American girl. But until we see a picture of them together, it’s speculation.

I agree it's really mean and nonsense, well tumblr ?

Liechtenstein is small and very neat community,
imagine you knew all of your colleagues at work. The Liechtenstein royals always shunned the limelight, no one needs yellow press or any other fuss or fandom media likes to produce.
They are highly respected and somehow belong to the country like air&water, but not because of their heroic past or loads of official appointments due to the size of land and number of residents, it's more about tradition and identity.
Conservative and still rather religious Liechtenstein is, it is most likely that Josepf Wenzel is expected by his people and by his own choice because of his upbringing going to choose a catholic young lady, possibly from nobility. So now time for him to make his experiences and just fun activities between his job and little to zero official appointments.

When time has come and the families are sure about the relationship, " she" and an engagement will be announced. Unlike other RF marriages here function and remain private matters, if problems occur things are solved in discreet manner. Remember Mathilde from Belgium and Stephanie from Luxembourg named " boring" and "non-glittering" brides, both marriages seem to work perfectly, no drama, no fuss.... maybe a typical thing for catholic houses, and so is Liechtenstein. I hope Josepf Wenzel has learned that family is a real value to honour and makes a good choice.

I just found out that Prince Nikolaus is dating Lara Cosima Henckel von Donnersmarck. She is daughter of Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck.
Are they still together? There’s new info about her

She just debuted in Paris with Károly Konstantin Habsburg as her chevalier.

She just debuted in Paris with Károly Konstantin Habsburg as her chevalier.
I was about to mention that. Plus people on TikTok and instagram and twitter have been talking about her.

When royal young people date "right choice" people, intense coverage can break up the romance.

That could definitely happen but I don't think any of the Liechtenstein princes gets intense coverage.

That could definitely happen but I don't think any of the Liechtenstein princes gets intense coverage.

Now, she is getting a lot of attention on TikTok. She is probably trying to become an influencer or something relevant in fashion industry so maybe the family doesn't want to associate themselves with someone fame-obsessed since they prefer stay away from public attention.

She's a Countess, her father being an Academy-Award winning film director, had she chosen a more serious lifestyle, the pairing could have been quite the thing. She seems to want to be the German Olympia (same new haircut and all), so better not.

Georg lives in Germany and usually hangs out with the hardworking and serious Württemberg cousins, a much more "proper" environment. Maybe he will make a noble match, maybe not. We'll see.

She's a Countess, her father being an Academy-Award winning film director, had she chosen a more serious lifestyle, the pairing could have been quite the thing. She seems to want to be the German Olympia (same new haircut and all), so better not.

Georg lives in Germany and usually hangs out with the hardworking and serious Württemberg cousins, a much more "proper" environment. Maybe he will make a noble match, maybe not. We'll see.
I think Georg will most likely to marry a noble because he hangs out with them mostly. But it was Nikolaus who was said to be dating Cosima.

When royal young people date "right choice" people, intense coverage can break up the romance.
Not in the case of the Princely family. I just think sometimes a relationship regardless of background will work out or not plus they are still young.

I think Georg will most likely to marry a noble because he hangs out with them mostly. But it was Nikolaus who was said to be dating Cosima.

When did I say otherwise?
I talked about Lara's life choices possibly being looked down upon, and then mentioned that out of the 4 siblings Georg has huge chances of marrying a noble. Nowhere I implied that Lara was involved with Georg.

Last edited:
When did I say otherwise?
I talked about Lara's life choices possibly being looked down upon, and then mentioned that out of the 4 siblings Georg has huge chances of marrying a noble. Nowhere I implied that Lara was involved with Georg.
You said maybe or maybe not when talking about Georg.

You said maybe or maybe not when talking about Georg.

And? I never talked about a relationship between Georg and Lara, if you mixed it up then that's your problem. Next time read twice before correcting other people's messages.

She's a Countess...had she chosen a more serious lifestyle, the pairing could have been quite the thing.

How old is she? To me she looks quite young! "Lifestyle"... life... Her life has not really begun yet.

Back
Top Bottom