State Visit from India to The Netherlands: April 5-7, 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Let's hope that this will be a proper State Visit and not so a scalled down one like in Belgium.

Prior to the official start of the state visit tomorrow, the President and his wife attends today 4 April at the baptism of the tulip Maitri (meaning friendship) during a visit to Keukenhof.

https://www.anpfoto.nl/search.pp?eventid=6110343

Last edited:
Last edited:

Very interesting to see these inside video. Beautiful arrangements, lots of nice gowns and that simple aquamarine diadem is surprisingly glittering in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is nice to see this Videos from inside at the State Banquet. But i think they where not really good filmed or from a very bad angle as for example when the procession comes in and alsmost don't sees the King and their guests because oif all the other people between.

But then it is better then nothing

Yes it is nice to see this Videos from inside at the State Banquet. But i think they where not really good filmed or from a very bad angle as for example when the procession comes in and alsmost don't sees the King and their guests because oif all the other people between.

But then it is better then nothing

These banquets are not televized. I have the idea it is from a guest making videos with his smartphone.

These banquets are not televized. I have the idea it is from a guest making videos with his smartphone.

I know that they are not televised. I thoght that it is perhaps someone who films Part of it for the Royal House like it is done in Spain.

Back
Top Bottom