The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Gentry

And another
http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...=1530&Itemid=2
I only skimmed over it but there dosen't seem to be much on him in this one, but he is mentioned. And seeing William is being overshadowed by Charles and Camilla's visit to the US at the moment...

Old 10-31-2005, 09:08 PM
Nobility

That article actually has a lot about William. The last few paragraphs talk about his relationship with Kate. I'm not sure how true it is though

"What about Prince William, who he knows through a mutual friend, James Meade ('Meadey'), who went to Eton? Is his sense of humour as bad as his dad's? OLLY admits: 'I do tease him about his sense of humour. He's always dropping clangers — saying things that just aren't that funny, but are intended to be. Depending on who's with him, people will either laugh,' (sycophantically, I assume) 'or just look at him. 'We get on well because we have a lot in common. We share the same interests — especially shooting. He's the best shot, really good. And we both want to go into the Army."

Old 11-01-2005, 03:42 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by regardez
That article actually has a lot about William.
Ah okay sorry as I said I just skimmed over it as I was in a bit of a rush. In reference to his plan for Buckinham Palace I think it is a good idea in principal but rather should be applied to some of the smaller ones and that left as the royal residence and the others offered rent-free to charities. Love the idea though even if its not his.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:33 PM
Serene Highness

This thread has reached 10 pages so will be closed.

You can find the new thread here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...ead.php?t=7765

Tags
prince william