Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sinead said:
Cristina seems to be a daddy's little girl...the looks that they share in the photos is obvious that in her eyes he the hero.

yes and KJC absolutely adore her, the way he looks at her and holds her hand and even the very loving way which he kisses her shows it!;)

Yes, it seems obvious. But what about Infanta Elena then. Is she closer to her mother. Does anyone have any tender pictures of her with her father?

clymène said:
Yes, it seems obvious. But what about Infanta Elena then. Is she closer to her mother. Does anyone have any tender pictures of her with her father?
There are several pics of her with the King, I don't remember the sources now, but they are at most cases laughing:) Elena is more similar to her father than to mother, they both like bull fights, red meat and they smoke. Moreover, Elena lives in Madrid, so she and her kids can meet the Kings practically every day. "The Urdangarins":) live in Barcelona, so it's more complicated, and the Kings just miss their younger daughter:eek:

Prince Constantijn and his father Prince Claus :eek:

Fotomarktplatz

and
constantijn and his mother :)

ANP

Last edited:
Source: Olycom

11udtg3.jpg

It's cute! JC and Sofia are the warmest grandparents. And I love Pablo's big blue eyes...:)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
There are several pics of her with the King, I don't remember the sources now, but they are at most cases laughing:) Elena is more similar to her father than to mother, they both like bull fights, red meat and they smoke. Moreover, Elena lives in Madrid, so she and her kids can meet the Kings practically every day. "The Urdangarins":) live in Barcelona, so it's more complicated, and the Kings just miss their younger daughter:eek:

:) Wow! You seem very well informed La Chica Madrilena. Thank you for answering!!;)

Last edited:
Well, actually the better idea would be to post the link to the whole thread dedicated to the presentation of the baby in the basilica Atocha:D But here you have a few pics of Letizia and Felipe with Leonor:)
(sources: seeger and abc, piginally posted by lula and me:D)

The last one is cute, Leonor is "talking" to her daddy:)

La Chica, i am certainly agree with you.
Please do not turn this thread into Presentation to Atocha part 2.

If there is a need to post pictures on how tender Felipe & Letizia to Leonor, please just post the links.
There is no need to post the entire picture series here. More images that doesn't comply this will be deleted.
Thank you.

purple_platinum
Royal Chit Chat Moderator

The pictures of Letizia and Filipe with infanta Leonor are gorgeuos, the are soo
tender with her daughter...the baby is gorgeous!!

I bet Infanta Leonor feels like the most luckiest baby on earth, being loved by both her parents so much as the pictures show!

I love the way the Spanish Royal Family are so loving - you can see that the warmth is genuine.

The way Prince Clause is hugging Prince Constantijn in the first photo in post #128 brings tears to my eyes. The Dutch royal family is so loving towards one another and it is so heartwarming to see.

Royal Grandparents

HM Queen Beatrix with her grandchildren Eloise, ClausCasimir and Leonore :)

from RVD originally posted by purple_platinum

Last edited:
I have merged the thread Royal Grandparents with an already existing thread on the subject. Before starting new threads - please check for older threads about the same subject.

Futhermore, look through the thread before posting - and check if your picture has been posted or not. Bear in mind, that although the earlier pictures in this thread are attached directly to the forum - this was done prior to the change in rules. Currently, all pictures must be attached via a secondary hosting site - and all pictures must be credited to a source.

Norwegianne
Royal Chit Chat Moderator

PS. As a personal request from me - I think looking at all these great pictures that the rest of the members come up with is great. However, if it is possible, could you also say something about the situation in which the picture was taken - or who is in the picture. Not everybody is familiar with all of the royals we "run" into on this forum - and having some sort of caption on the pictures would be very informative. This is, of course, not required.

Summer 1975; Queen Sofia shares a tender moment with Prince Felipe during a photo session in Marivent Palace

(source: COVER.es)

Prince Rainier and Princess Grace with Princess Caroline.
Source:celebkidz,towsend

14l4wlj.jpg
14l50ld.jpg

Chica Madrilena, I love the picture of Infanta Cristina in her red dress. The bond between her and her father is strong.

Prince Henrik with his grandson Nikolai.. source anp

Last edited by a moderator:
UK PRESS

Mette-Marit and Haakon with Marius today. :)

Sira said:
Chica Madrilena, I love the picture of Infanta Cristina in her red dress. The bond between her and her father is strong.
yeah and this sequence of pictures shows it better;) :

Source: IML

And as little girls are everybody's weakness, Irene couldn't have been the exception ;)

with mom

with dad

Source: lecturas, originally scanned by monica821 for TRF (many thanks sis! :) )

Last edited:
Ari Behn and his parents-in-law! They look so close to each other! :)

source: Aftenposten , Seegerpress

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the pictures of Christina and her dad Crisinaki, they look so close and affectionate.
The pictures of Christina and Inaki with Irene are adorable and Irene is an absolutely adorable baby!:)

Princess Caroline with her dad Prince Rainier.

carolineanddad6kr.png

The pictures of Mette-Marit and Maruis are lovely, but I really love seeing how close he obviously is with his step father as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom