Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say that Queen Sofia looks like a fun grandma!:flowers:

Another pic of her, this time with Pablo:wub: :
24yr2fr.jpg

source: Sipa Press via ViennaReport

Iñaki and Pablo:
24yr5h5.jpg

:wub::wub:
source: Corbis

Iñaki , Juan and Pablo:
24yrblz.jpg

:wub::wub::wub::wub:
source: DiezMinutos

Last edited:
Leonor with grandpa in Mallorca:

24zamp5.jpg

(from reuters via yahoo, originally posted by lula)

24zamvm.jpg

(from terra)

Last edited:
another one of Queen Sofia, this time with her sister in law Infanta Pilar (king JC's sister) :

source: Cover

liv said:
Mary And Margarete:

I get such a good feeling from the House of Denmark; they seem like such a warm, loving, and down-to-earth royal family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Sonja with her first grandchild, Maud Angelica :flowers:

1-3 Fotobank, 4-5 East News

Mary and John Donaldson walking inside the church, hand in hand :flowers:

Polfoto

I love this one of Queen Anne-Marie and some of her grandchildren!

(Rex features, originally posted by Larzen)

What a beautiful, happy and proud granny she is:king:

Corbis:

Prince Felipe and Ińaki Urdangarin, when he was still a handball player:

Märtha Louise and Maud Angelica :flowers:.

Little Maud was soooo cute!

Polfoto

Oh my god how cute!!!!!!!! Awwwwwww

King Harald kissing his daughter on her wedding-day :wub:

Fotomarktplatz

Beatrix teaching little Constantijn how to ski :lol:

ANP

A tender picture capturing Crown Princess Letizia and Don Jaime de Marichalar Duque de Lugo.

Posted today, in fact tonight, in Portuguese State Visit Thread, by fanletizia :flowers:

(Source: terra)

The Vollenhoven Princesses are the wives of the sons of Princess Margriet, sister of Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands:flowers:

Máx and Bea

Máxima and Queen Beatrix!
I love this pictures! Beatrix always looks so close to her daughters in law and really proud!

PPE

PPE

Beatrix and her big boy! :wub:
Lovely pictures,,, they seem to be so close!

PPE

Simply gorgeos:
Grandma (I cannot belive it :lol: ) Maria-Theresia and little Gabriel

PPE

Beautiful photooo, is the only one I've seen!!!!!! :wub: thanks Her_Majesty.. the baby is so cuuteeee!!

Before entering the Church to wed his fiancée Tessy, Prince Louis poses with his mother, Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg.

The way he embraces his mother and the way she leans her head towards him demonstrate a tender and close relation, worthing a mention in this thread.

4fuubts.jpg

source: screencapture from ZDF by iceflower, thanks K!:wub:

mtbcm said:
A tender picture capturing Crown Princess Letizia and Don Jaime de Marichalar Duque de Lugo.

Posted today, in fact tonight, in Portuguese State Visit Thread, by fanletizia :flowers:
From the same act, with Elena and Jaime (20 minutos):

LaChicaMadrilena said:
From the same act, with Elena and Jaime (20 minutos):

I'm not a psychomorphologist comportemental analyst but in this pic i don't see any desagreement between Letizia an Elena ! At the opposite they look very close and Helena semms very happy for the new pregnancy of her sister in law. But it's true, I'mnot a journalist specialzed in spain royal relations....:) ;)

adelaide said:
I'm not a psychomorphologist comportemental analyst but in this pic i don't see any desagreement between Letizia an Elena ! At the opposite they look very close and Helena semms very happy for the new pregnancy of her sister in law. But it's true, I'mnot a journalist specialzed in spain royal relations....:) ;)
Yes, I don't know how journalists could create this "possible" disagreement. Okay, Letizia didn't have too many "laughing and hugging" pics with Cristina in most recent times (which doesn't have to mean sth), but with Elena?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom