Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulation to the Pss of Monaco and her Team. Great job. Hope lots of money for the Foundation was given.

Until,now, they raise 350 200 euros during the crossing

vidéo of Monaco matin, there is a report about the crossing Calvi Monacp , it begins et 11.10, there is a report, an intervtew and agter a report about the family attending to a mass and being trcrivrf by the mayor of Calvo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the beautiful pictures. Some spectacular scenery along the way with the setting and rising of the sun. Don’t know how much of it the riders were able to appreciate, though.

An article in Hello Monaco

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1389253567814679/permalink/4290377987702208

Just before the race, on friday
The princely family was attending a mass in a little Church and after was received by the mayor of Calvi

A la messe et à la réception de la mairie - marriane eklablog.fr

Other photos at the mass and with the mayor

photos de la famille princière à une réception de la mairie de Calvi - marriane eklablog.fr

Gabriella received too a flowers branch, very nice

Melina, many thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures.

Thanks, melina p. A comprehensive article. Interesting to note that P Albert ll Foundation was involved too as co-sponsor and to bring awareness to the protection of the ocean. Nice joint event for the couple.

Lovely article and it reflects exactly what stuff Princess Charlene is made of.

Congratulations to Princess Charlene for her achievement in what is a genuinely testing and demanding challenge. It is so good to see her gaining the admiration and warm support of Monegasques. She is slowly but steadily turning round the adverse criticism of recent years.

Congratulations to Princess Charlene for her achievement in what is a genuinely testing and demanding challenge. It is so good to see her gaining the admiration and warm support of Monegasques. She is slowly but steadily turning round the adverse criticism of recent years.
It's indeed a wonderful achievement for Charlene and I think most of the criticism and backhanded compliments come from posters and bloggers rather than from Monegasques.

That’s a particularly nice (dare I say) flattering picture of Albert.

Elly C, I agree with you. Both photos are lovely and depict a wonderful family in high spirits and very happy!!!

Well done to everyone especially to Charlene!!!!!!

Nice to see that Princess Charlene was present to en event of her foundation, The twins beeing now older, I hope to see her more often present to these events

Other beautiful photos published by the P charlene of Monaco foundation Facebook page

Announce of the visit of the princess Charlene in Georgia on Monaco Info

the report begins at 11.44 thr on the video

Princess Charlene will visit an another town and will dinner with the president of the Georgia

I'm a bit surprised she went to Georgia at the same time Albert is in Serbia as I thought she stopped accompanying him on official visits abroad to ensure one parent was always with the children. The pictures though are very nice and I hope we get to see some of the dinner with the President.

I'm a bit surprised she went to Georgia at the same time Albert is in Serbia as I thought she stopped accompanying him on official visits abroad to ensure one parent was always with the children. The pictures though are very nice and I hope we get to see some of the dinner with the President.
Though it was a really nice gesture and wonderful to see the Princess finally doing some overseas visits it seems that The Princess Charlene Foundation takes precedence over any thing else official (like visits on behalf of the Principality).

It seems the Princess visited a sports centre and also a day care? Nice to see the Foundation continuing their good work, and also see her personally on hand to hand over the vehicle to the club.

This evening, we had a report about her visit in Georgia on Monaco Info, she was received officially as Albert was received in Serbia
She visited the olympic center of Tbilisi, visted handicaped sport women and she visited an institut of deaf childrn
To morrow, she will visit an another town and meet the president of Georgi as a princess consort is received
It was in this country not only for her foundation but for social event , I preder to see her doing her own acivities instead to see her Following her husband and saying ' hello, good Morning "and Nothing else

Albert has his own business of head of state and Charlene has her own activities (fondation and job of princess consort)

Albert was not doing an official visit to Serbia but was invited by the president of Serbia

She was in Georgia on behalf of the principality, it is said in Monaco info, she was with the minister of sport and education Madame Bonnal

This evening, we had a report about her visit in Georgia on Monaco Info, she was received officially as Albert was received in Serbia
She visited the olympic center of Tbilisi, visted handicaped sport women and she visited an institut of deaf childrn
To morrow, she will visit an another town and meet the president of Georgi as a princess consort is received
It was in this country not only for her foundation but for social event , I preder to see her doing her own acivities instead to see her Following her husband and saying ' hello, good Morning "and Nothing else

Albert has his own business of head of state and Charlene has her own activities (fondation and job of princess consort)

Albert was not doing an official visit to Serbia but was invited by the president of Serbia

Albert's visit to Serbia was an official visit, that's why he was greeted by the President and had a ceremonial welcome.

No, it is not an offiial state visit, Albert was invited by the president to ralk about the enveronement ,
As guest of the head of state and being head of state , it is normal that the prince Albert received the honors of a state of head

On the documentary published on Monaco info about the visit of the princess Charlene in Georgia, Charlene was received by the prime minister of Georgia, sh has received the honosr of a princess consort

To morrow, she will visit a new town and will be received by the head of state who is a wife sh will be on behalf of the principauty

She was also received on behalf of the principauty in India, in South Africa and now in Georgia , Nothing new

Prince Albert's visit to Serbia is a State visit, I don't know why you keep saying it isn't. A previous poster was pointing out that whilst it's commendable that PC makes trips abroad in support of her foundation it would also be nice to see her accompany the Prince on State visits sometimes. Most other royals do both but Charlene has opted out of State visits for a few years now. The trip to Georgia is an official trip and that is why she is being received by dignitaries but it's not a State visit like the one Albert is making to Serbia. If that is how the Princely couple want to do things it's fine but Albert's trip to Serbia and Charlene's to Georgia are not the same.

Last edited:
Does an official visit carry the same status as a state visit? Because this seems to have been an official visit undertaken by the Prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom