The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-20-2021, 01:11 PM
Royal Highness

I don't think it's an appropriate time to make political announcements concerning Charlene, unless Albert wants to get pilloried around the globe. Let's just see how she does.

Of course the twins are upset, but they've already had ten months of this. I'm sure they have enough responsible adults taking into consideration that this is hard and scary for them, and trying to let them deal in a considerate and healthy way.

Old 11-20-2021, 01:20 PM
Imperial Majesty

A Regent is never alone. There is a Regency Council assisting the Regent. And the interests of the minor Prince are guarded by a Board of Guardians. So that -for an example- the private wealth of the minor Prince can not be transferred to "a good uncle" in Johannesburg.

For this moment Charlène is weak but who knows how she will improve now she is probably in the best professional care anyone can imagine. I stay optimistic for Charlène, after all it all started with an "innocent" sounding physical problem (oto-rhino-laryngology).

Old 11-20-2021, 02:55 PM
Heir Apparent

It is good to see both Caroline and Stephanie step up in public.
Old 11-20-2021, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

More from P Albert on the health of his wife

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/prince-alb...101631912.html
Old 11-20-2021, 06:10 PM
Royal Highness

That's just the same information that was available yesterday. There really isn't anything new in that link.
Old 11-21-2021, 12:26 AM
Nobility

All I want is to see the Princess well. I am happy her husband, brothers and others are helping her. I wish she was able to get this help months she was undergoing surgery…better yet I wish all that had happened in her country. That’s behind her and now she is home and getting all the help she needs. It will take time but she has such a huge support system and her sweet children are there for her.
Old 11-21-2021, 04:32 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJulie View Post
All I want is to see the Princess well. I am happy her husband, brothers and others are helping her. I wish she was able to get this help months she was undergoing surgery…better yet I wish all that had happened in her country. That’s behind her and now she is home and getting all the help she needs. It will take time but she has such a huge support system and her sweet children are there for her.
She in not in her country anyway. (Monaco has the same size as Central Park in New York).

Since 1854 the Princes of Monaco own the Château de Marchais in France, in the region Picardie (bordering Belgium). Picture. The surrounding domain there is larger than the whole principality. If the family wants total privacy, that is an ideal place.
Old 11-24-2021, 01:43 AM
Nobility

“Princess Charlene ‘almost died’ in SA, says royal’s friends”

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/life...yals%20friends
Old 11-24-2021, 02:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_et_Pair View Post
She in not in her country anyway. (Monaco has the same size as Central Park in New York).

Since 1854 the Princes of Monaco own the Château de Marchais in France, in the region Picardie (bordering Belgium). Picture. The surrounding domain there is larger than the whole principality. If the family wants total privacy, that is an ideal place.
I read somewhere that Marchais was once owned by France's Renaissance king Francis Ier?

It is truly magnificent. One of Princess Caroline's grandchildren was baptized there.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 11-24-2021, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent

If it is (I don't know) a big nervous breackdown it takes a lot of time to recover.
Old 11-24-2021, 09:08 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I read somewhere that Marchais was once owned by France's Renaissance king Francis Ier?

It is truly magnificent. One of Princess Caroline's grandchildren was baptized there.
Here is an interview from 2017 with Albert talking about the family history of staying at the castle

https://www.hellomonaco.com/news/int...stle-in-aisne/

https://graceandfamily.tumblr.com/po...-marchais-1973
Old 11-25-2021, 07:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Charlene almost died

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...y-illness.html
Old 11-26-2021, 07:10 AM
Courtier

This September the twins started their lessons at the François d'Assise-Nicolas Barré school, but since the end of October they have been studying at the Building

https://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_mo...-colegio-casa/
Old 11-26-2021, 10:37 AM
Royal Highness

Thank goodness Charlene finally returned when she did, or the new variant would have nearly assured she'd have been stuck in SA even longer.
Old 11-26-2021, 11:11 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsara View Post
Thank goodness Charlene finally returned when she did, or the new variant would have nearly assured she'd have been stuck in SA even longer.
I was just thinking that earlier too.
Old 11-26-2021, 12:09 PM
Nobility

I am of the same opinion. But unfortunately I have just heard on the radio that Belgium have already 1 case.