Hello from Chicago!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LindaHelene

City
Chicago
Country
United States
Hello Everone -- I am so happy to join you on this site with all the info on various royal families. My favorites are Norway, Spain, and the Wuerttembergs, but am also interested in the Habsburgs and their former empire, in addition to the eastern european royals, especially Marie (what a gorgeous woman) and her family of Romania. I am looking forward to "meeting" new friends at TRF, having interesting conversations, and learning more about royalty. LindaHelene

Hi LindaHelene!

:welcome:

I hope you will enjoy your time here! This forum is full of information and friendly people. Greetings! :flowers:

Hey LindaHelene, welcome...
I havent been on long, but have been "wiplashed" by knowledge ive learned here on "TRF"...I hope you get as excited when you log on as I have-just this last week!!
I took the example of the few great members that welcomed me...learn, enjoy and have fun!!
Sincerely, Vai Sekona

Hey there Chi-town! Welcome from a fellow midwesterner!

A welcome to you from far away. I hope you find that this is the place you stay.

:flowers:Hey LindaHelene,:flowers:
welcome to the royal forums. I'm so glad that you come here. I am sure that you can find many good friends and information about royalties here. good luck

Back
Top Bottom