Brief Introduction

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
City
Oxford
Country
United Kingdom
Dear Forum Friends;

Thank you for allowing me to join your community. I live in Oxfordshire and love all aspects of life in the countryside. I am devoted to our Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth II and was deeply saddened by the death of the Duke of Edinburgh in April.

Apart from an interest in the working and non-working members of the House of Windsor, I am also interested in the Royal Family of Belgium, the Imperial and Royal Family of Austria-Hungary, the Princely Family of Liechtenstein, the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg and former reigning Royal and Princely families of Germany.

I look forward to reading the very many posts you have made over the years.

Best wishes,

Freddie

Bonjour, Freddie Ferdinand! I also like to learn about the Imperial and Royal Family of Austria-Hungary.

Dear Forum Friends;

Thank you for allowing me to join your community. I live in Oxfordshire and love all aspects of life in the countryside. I am devoted to our Sovereign, Queen Elizabeth II and was deeply saddened by the death of the Duke of Edinburgh in April.

Apart from an interest in the working and non-working members of the House of Windsor, I am also interested in the Royal Family of Belgium, the Imperial and Royal Family of Austria-Hungary, the Princely Family of Liechtenstein, the Grand Ducal Family of Luxembourg and former reigning Royal and Princely families of Germany.

I look forward to reading the very many posts you have made over the years.

Best wishes,

Freddie

Welcome aboard! Look forward to hearing your views on the many topics discussed here.

Welcome Freddie to the Royal Forum! :flowers:

:welcome:

I am also interested in countryside in the UK, not just the beautiful landscapes, but also the lifestyle/culture.

I look forward to see your contribution to The Royal Forum. Happy posting!

Welcome here, I am sure you will enjoy it !

Oxfordshire is a very beautiful part of the country which I know well.

Hello and a warm welcome Freddie Ferdinand,happy posting!

Back
Top Bottom