Pavlos and Marie-Chantal and Family Current Events Part 9: January 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
when the European Royal Houses disappear, then they will stop being invited. If the Royal Houses disappear, these events will also stop liking the people. I very much doubt that a party with the Presidents of republics, and celebrities..., raises as much expectation as the events of royal houses that it like so much to the people and magazines
The deposed houses still have events so they won’t stop being invited. The Greeks have had events, the former German royals have had events as did the former French royals so being invited to events isn’t solely dependent on whether they reign or not

It's also clear that the British royal family holds their Greek cousins in high esteem. They are included in events, even when other cousins aren't. (For example, the Greek royal house had three representatives at the coronation, while people like Pamela Mountbatten Hicks wasn't invited.)

Even at the post-coronation concert, Pavlos and MC were almost directly behind William and Kate.

I wonder when we will ever stop seeing these people at events.
Well, I hope, never! The Greek Royal Family is related to most royal houses of europe, so of course they are invited. I do wonder why people always come up with questions like this when it comes to the greek royal family while no one bothers about Royalty from Bulgaria, Serbia or Romania, for instance, all of them abolished monarchies, attending royal events...!
If you don´t like them (which is completely incomprehensible to me as you do not know them personally...!), why do you care anyway?!

Last edited:
Any clue to the purpose of this meeting?

Maybe it has to do with trooping the colour. Maybe we' ll see those gentlemen on horseback.

Could be this event - "Cavalry Sunday". It took place 4 weeks ago so I don't know if its the same but the outfits are similar and a number of the same people are in the video and pictures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalry_Sunday

Cavalry Sunday is the annual parade of the Combined Cavalry Old Comrades Association which takes place in Hyde Park, London, England, on the second Sunday of May each year.[1] Serving and retired officers and soldiers of the Cavalry and Yeomanry regiments of the British Army march to a service and commemoration around the band stand in the southeast corner of Hyde Park and the nearby memorial to the bombing which took place there. The officers typically wear suits with bowler hats, and march with furled umbrellas.[2][3]

I think you are right. The Duke of Kent is wearing the exact same outfit, so this seems the most likely conclusion. Probably someone only recently sent the picture to the person who posted it on Instagram?!

Well, I hope, never! The Greek Royal Family is related to most royal houses of europe, so of course they are invited. I do wonder why people always come up with questions like this when it comes to the greek royal family while no one bothers about Royalty from Bulgaria, Serbia or Romania, for instance, all of them abolished monarchies, attending royal events...!
If you don´t like them (which is completely incomprehensible to me as you do not know them personally...!), why do you care anyway?!
The only reason why people don’t complain about the others is that the former family live a jet-set lifestyle and have a more well known profile compared to the others. IMO, they can do whatever they want

Hmmm couldn't MC simply not send her youngest to boarding school then if it upsets her so much? Its not like she has to work and I'm sure they could afford a childminder / au pair or even a chauffeur to drop and pick him up.

Hmmm couldn't MC simply not send her youngest to boarding school then if it upsets her so much? Its not like she has to work and I'm sure they could afford a childminder / au pair or even a chauffeur to drop and pick him up.

I don't read anything that suggests it is upsetting her. She seems to be giving words to an important moment in their lives: the 'nest' will be empty once their youngest is also leaving home.

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal posed with Aristides in front of his new school today:

A new chapter begins for Aristides and for Pavlos and me. No more early morning wake ups and getting them to school on time. It’s crazy to think that we’ve done 24 years of school runs and drop offs. It’s been the best years of parenting and now time for something different. Bittersweet but change is always good and looking forward to our new chapter!

** instagram post **

I don't read anything that suggests it is upsetting her. She seems to be giving words to an important moment in their lives: the 'nest' will be empty once their youngest is also leaving home.

As Somebody said, I don't think she implied in her post that she was upset.

Didn't Alexios and Achileas go to boarding school too (I don't know about Odysseas)? I suppose the family sees it as a rite of passage for boys of their social class.

Last edited:
As Somebody said, I don't think she implied in her post that she was upset.

Didn't Alexios and Achileas go to boarding school too (I don't know about Odysseas)? I suppose the family sees it as a rite of passage for boys of their social class.

Olympia, Alexios, and Achileas all went to Wellington College- the same school where Aristidis is going. (you can see the crest on Marie-Chantal's latest Instagram post).

I wouldn't be able to stop sobbing!

Aristeides is attending Wellington College now, just like his 3 brothers did.

Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece, Vice President of Prince's Trust International received the 2023 Athenagoras Human Rights Award on behalf of The Prince’s Trust at the Order's annual banquet of the Archons of the Ecumenical Patriarchate held yesterday, Saturday, October 21, at the Hilton Midtown in New York City. The Crown Prince was accompanied by his wife, Princess Marie-Chantal.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CysY2yfoZqm/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cysva7Uowwb/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CysxMn9IbFY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

MC looks fabulous.

Pavlos and Marie-Chantal attended the Fashion Awards 2023 at Royal Albert Hall in London yesterday, December 4:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Pavlos has probably had an eye surgery, Marie-Chantal already posted a photo of him with his eye patch three days ago:

** instagram post **

Crown Prince Pavlos has confirmed on a IG story that he had retinal detachment surgery. All went well but he's not allowed to travel.

Archbishop Nikitas of Thyateira and Great Britain received Prince Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece and Prince of Denmark, on Monday, December 18, 2023.

The meeting took place in a very warm atmosphere with Prince Pavlos showing interest in the work of the Holy Archdiocese. The Archbishop welcomed Prince Pavlos, expressed his sincere thanks for the honorary visit, and discussed issues of the Greek diaspora and the needs of the communities in the United Kingdom.

The meeting was also attended by Bishop Maximos of Melitene.

Prince Pavlos exchanged Christmas greetings with Archbishop Nikitas and Bishop Maximos, expressing his joy at the opportunity to be at the headquarters of the Holy Archdiocese in London.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1KNn90PgpJ/?igsh=MjJkMmIyYzQxYw==

Crown Prince Pavlos attended the service of the New Year and the Divine Liturgy of Saint Basil the Great, held in the Ecumenical Patriarchate's Church in Athens.
In the presence of the congregation, Crown Prince Pavlos followed the service of the first day of the year and exchanged wishes with those present.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C1jatQHIYMI/?igsh=ODl1aWtrbXR1bXM3

It looks similar to the apartment building said to be where Constantine and AM moved when they moved to Athens. Apparently they have a top floor apartment in the building on one of Athen's most notable streets.

It looks similar to the apartment building said to be where Constantine and AM moved when they moved to Athens. Apparently they have a top floor apartment in the building on one of Athen's most notable streets.

Isn't it really that building?

Back
Top Bottom