The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gita
Is it possible Crown Princess Victoria was accepted because of her status? Or was she chosen fairly?
Becaue of her status... she, unlike the other students, did not have to do a test.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:13 AM
Heir Presumptive

From Getty

I wonder how she will fit in this bunch, I guess if you have worked probably your behind of, to get in this program, you might not look to friendly on those who gets in the back door.

Old 09-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Ok folks...some ppl say the only purpose of this diplomacy course is for Victoria to find an appropriate prince & hubby. Zero progress in the relationship to Daniel Westling (Well, maybe they are lovewise in higher spheres, but there seems to be no wedding on the way) speaks for this theory. Its though not very likely, that it will be one of the boys there. But lets play with the idea. Who would be in your opinion (look-wise!) "prince material"

http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pc99320sc7.jpg (pic by scanpix)

Better pic of the blond guy in the last row:
Old 09-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

A topic more suitable for a gossip magazine.
Old 09-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by grevinnan
A topic more suitable for a gossip magazine.
I love it, that so many things in life are predictable. This gives a feeling of safety. When writing the post on the boys in this course, I thought "How long will it take grevinnan to turn around the corner and to write one of her so typical posts on it?" You were faster, than I had thought. Thanks for giving a bit of safety
Old 09-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
Ok folks...some ppl say the only purpose of this diplomacy course is for Victoria to find an appropriate prince & hubby. Zero progress in the relationship to Daniel Westling (Well, maybe they are lovewise in higher spheres, but there seems to be no wedding on the way) speaks for this theory. Its though not very likely, that it will be one of the boys there. But lets play with the idea. Who would be in your opinion (look-wise!) "prince material"

http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pc99320sc7.jpg (pic by scanpix)

Better pic of the blond guy in the last row:
Yeah a trained diplomat would be good for trips to foreign countries and surley more stylish :)
Old 09-12-2006, 02:28 PM
Courtier

Seems as Vicky is quite busy with her trainee program.
Old 09-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixer2002de
Seems as Vicky is quite busy with her trainee program.
Yes, abd thats bad for us :) But we will get a chance to see her on thursday and she will be at the opening of the parliament together with her family... always something!
Old 09-13-2006, 12:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena
I love it, that so many things in life are predictable. This gives a feeling of safety. When writing the post on the boys in this course, I thought "How long will it take grevinnan to turn around the corner and to write one of her so typical posts on it?" You were faster, than I had thought. Thanks for giving a bit of safety
What about the guy on the right in the back, next to the red-haired woman.
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pc99320sc7.jpg
He looks cute from what's visible. I think a budding diplomat would be a perfect consort for Victoria.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:55 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa
What about the guy on the right in the back, next to the red-haired woman.
http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?i...pc99320sc7.jpg
He looks cute from what's visible. I think a budding diplomat would be a perfect consort for Victoria.
umm srry, but which guy is it? hehehe, the one with black hair seems cute...
Old 09-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Where the arrow points.

http://img166.imageshack.us/my.php?i...upsshotqq7.jpg
Old 09-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Commoner

haha i knew it i though you were talkin about this guy,i was just makin sure lol just kiddin
tnx anyways
Old 09-15-2006, 06:23 AM
Commoner

i think daniel is better looking than this blond guy , but then i have very strange taste in men so i am told
Old 09-16-2006, 11:24 AM
Aristocracy

The guy in the last row is too 'blonde' for crown princess Victoria. Perhaps someone who's more of a younger version of Prince Felipe of Spain. :-)
Old 09-20-2006, 09:52 AM
Heir Apparent

Picture by Sven Lindwall, Expressen

Right now during her participance in the Diplomat Programme of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Crown Princess Victoria is studying Swedish administration and form of government. Today she visited the Parliament, where she's apparently spending these current days.

A fitting coincidence, as Sweden is right now about to get a new Government. The process is underway, and today at 5:15 PM the current Speaker of the Parliament will meet Crown Princess Victoria who is the temporary regent as the King is in the US - to inform her on the progress and to give an election report.

Info: Expressen and the Office of the Speaker of the Parliament.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:42 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandDuchess
Seeing this more or less "private" pic (thanks for posting, GD ), Im noting, that we havent seen Victoria with glasses at official duties for a while. Shocking! Could it be, that she is over it and finally realising, that the photos without glasses look better

Picture of Victoria meeting the current speaker of the parliament, Bjrn von Sydow. Photo by Scanpix via royalcourt.se
Old 10-05-2006, 03:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria sighting in Stockholm! Written by "orvarino"

Had lunch at "my place" on Brunkebergstorg and passed by two huge men in suits at the door. Not a single celebrity in sight though...
Had my meal and then I discovered that I sat next to crown princess Victoria and a fellow classmate.
They had tons of study material with them and files marked with "The diplomat programme UD" and were busy having a very academic-like conversation.
Victoria was very low-key and very well dressed in black pumps, black trousers and a cashmere sweather.

/O.

http://www.flashback.info/showthread...233826&page=28
(This forum is full of gossip and nonsense, but I dont see why anyone would make up the story above... its not juicy enough :)
Old 10-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Courtier

How exciting Yennie that you were sat next to your future queen!
Old 10-05-2006, 03:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yennie
Victoria sighting in Stockholm! Written by "orvarino"

Had lunch at "my place" on Brunkebergstorg and passed by two huge men in suits at the door. Not a single celebrity in sight though...
Had my meal and then I discovered that I sat next to crown princess Victoria and a fellow classmate.
They had tons of study material with them and files marked with "The diplomat programme UD" and were busy having a very academic-like conversation.
Victoria was very low-key and very well dressed in black pumps, black trousers and a cashmere sweather.

/O.

http://www.flashback.info/showthread...233826&page=28
(This forum is full of gossip and nonsense, but I dont see why anyone would make up the story above... its not juicy enough :)
Funny to know, that you are also reading there, Yennie Theres indeed a lot of nonsense on this board and its maybe hard to fish the few true pieces out of it...but its though amazing, how they can be more or less peacefully, while holding so many controversial opinions...well...boys
You forgot to add "backofficebimbo" in your story
Have you also read the thing in the latest post (by Pellle):
Ngon som hrt att Vickan faktiskt snart kommer att frlova sig med Mr D ?
Kacklet har kat i styrka senaste veckorna runt stureplan...
Jultid r hett just nu tydligen.

Has anyone heard, that Vickan will get engaged soon with Mr. D?
The cackle (gossip) got more in the past weeks around the Stureplan.
And then he is saying something about Christmas time, that is honestly hard to translate. I guess he is meaning, that one (or the ppl, who gossip about an engagement) can set on Christmas time for an engagement.

As Im assuming a breakup soon, its hard to believe for me...but time will tell
Old 12-02-2006, 12:34 PM
Commoner

Crown Princess Victoria came to my place of work last week as part of her continuing education. I worked on preparing her visit and it turned out really well. I was impressed with how normal she was during the event and how genuinely interested she was in learning. She is also very beautiful in person. She had very little makeup on and of course, her hair in a ponytail, but she was really pretty.

Tags
crown princess victoria, denmark, education, european union, language skills, languages, united nations, university