Crown Princess Victoria & Prince Daniel's Post-Wedding "Sweden" Tour: 2010-2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On Friday they will visit the Gripen squadron at F21. Atleast one of the pilots flew over the wedding. The first plane on the right side behind the leader was piloted by the son of one of my mothers friends i was told last week. He didnt want to do it at first because his entire Saturday would be lost. He flew down anyway to Sotenas were they took off from. They went out to their planes when Victoria was headed into the church.

My guess is that most newspapers will not cover their trip since there is a more intressting story developing right around the corner in Stockholm

More pictures of the visit to Norrbotten. Maybe it's time to open that thread?
myroyal's: V

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attending the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Voices from Laponia" at Ájtte. November 04, 2010

ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

[My guess is that most newspapers will not cover their trip since there is a more intressting story developing right around the corner in Stockholm

what kind of story ist developing?

I notice Daniel seems to usually be dressed warmer than Victoria, and in one of the pictures he looks like he's cold. Is this something to do with having had a kidney transplant?

I notice Daniel seems to usually be dressed warmer than Victoria, and in one of the pictures he looks like he's cold. Is this something to do with having had a kidney transplant?

He probably wants to avoid catching any infections. Or maybe Victoria is braving the cold for fashion's sake...:lol:

I would presume that Daniel has to be cautious not to catch a cold or infections; I had four friends (three had kidneys transplant and one was on dyalisis for 14 years.) Sad to say all four have expired. Daniel may have to be on medication for the rest of his life. He seems to be more relaxed and has begun to smile from the heart. I wish that he and Victoria have a happy life together.

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel attend a dinner at the residence of the County Governor Per-Ola Eriksson and his wife Lena in Lulea Thursday Nov. 04, 2010.
Source: ANP Beeldbank
Imageshack.us
http://www.anp-photo.com/downloadpicturepreview.pp?id=14174975

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visit Norrbotten in the north of Sweden. Thursday afternoon, the couple visit the project Skaparkraft - a cultural and sports program. for disabled children and children in asylum.
Belga Gallery

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visit Hertsöskolan in Luleå. Hertsöskolan is rewarded for it's after school program that alouds the kids to do all sort of sports, even in the weekends.
Belga Gallery

Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel visit the Tree Hotel in Harad on their journey through Norrbotten. The hotel, new for the season, has four unique rooms in the woods, and will be a tourist alternative to the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjärvi.
Belga Gallery

Last edited:
Iva, I can't view the ANP photos that you linked.

It's nice to see Daniel in action!

Victoria & Daniel at Lulea University of Technology
[youtube]TvBGNeZliqA[/youtube]

Victoria & Daniel at Lulea University of Technology
[youtube]TvBGNeZliqA[/youtube]

Any idea what she says at the end when pointing back? A woman nods and moves in that direction. Is it about the group of children standing there, which she didn't have time to visit?

She sais: We are going out that way later?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom