Louis, Pauline and Camille Current Events Part 6: January 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the occasion of Pauline's 29th birthday today, May 4, Marie shared two photos of Pauline meeting newborn Victoire for the first time at hospital:

** Photos **

Maybe Pauline will be a godmother to Victoire?

Yesterday, May 23, Pauline attended the Miu Miu lunch hosted by Sydney Sweeney at l'Ecrin Plage during the 76th Cannes Film Festival:

** Pic **

Not only everyone in the family is good looking but they are so close to each other, children, grandchildren, cousins, etc.

Pauline attended the Miu Miu Womenswear S/S 2024 show in Paris yesterday, October 3:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Little Victoire is already 6 months by now and Marie shared a lovely message and a photo of herself with newborn Victoire and the family's beloved dog:

** instagram post **

My naughty girl, you've been filling me with happiness for 6 months already (even if I'm tired ��). You are a little angel fallen from heaven, a baby's sweetheart, we couldn't have hoped for better ❤️ Our life is no longer the same, it has changed for the better ✨ I can't wait to see you grow day by day , even if time passes too quickly - I love you my doll ❤️

Louis followed with a message of his own:

** instagram post **

6 months today since you arrived in our lives my little love doll! I'm the happiest dad in the world and I couldn't have hoped for a better life with you! ❤️❤️

Last edited:
Yesterday, October 10, Camille shared a photo with her boyfriend to mark their first anniversary as a couple:

"365 days of love - Happy us"

** Pic **

:previous:

I doubt so as she's kept his name private so far.

Yesterday, November 18, Louis and Marie watched the Euro 2024 group B qualifying soccer match between France and Gibraltar in Nice:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** pp article with gallery **

And Pauline presented her newest collection with a festive event in Monaco, also attended by Princess Stephanie:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Following Louis who already did so in October, today Camille participated in an episode of the Podcast Monaco Info and talked about the charities and causes she supports:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** links **

Louis as one of the Patrons attended the launch of the new association "Save us" that aims to fight against genetic diseases and more particularly cystic fibrosis:

It's so inspiring how the new House Grimaldi generation is so involved in events and represent Uncle Albert and Monaco on these philanthropic activities within the Principality. Prince Albert must be so proud all his adult nieces and nephews are visible and giving the entire family such a positive presence in the community.

Camille has attended the annual Christmas tree charity auction in Monaco:

** Pic **

Last edited:
:previous: Very nice greetings by Louis &Co. I also saw Louis' and Marie's Instagram story yesterday morning, it showed them and a baby near Christmas tree, the walls and decorations looked like the room in Princely Palace(the one dark blue walls). So it seems that just like last year, they spent Christmas in Palace. ?

Louis and Marie have given an interview to French magazine Point de Vue again, and had Victoire photographed as well, sadly - at least for us ;) - they don't show her face to protect her privacy.

** instagram gallery **

Louis and Marie have given an interview to French magazine Point de Vue again, and had Victoire photographed as well, sadly - at least for us ;) - they don't show her face to protect her privacy.

** instagram gallery **

They are doing it the same way as Bea and Edo, we still don't know how Sienna is looking and she is two years old by now.
As much as I can understand that parents want to protect their children on social media I still think it a bit strange not to show the baby's face.
Children change so much at that age, this baby will look differently when a year old or two. What are they afraid of?

:previous: If Louis and Marie have firmly decided that their daughter's face should not be shown, there is very little that anyone can do.

They are doing it the same way as Bea and Edo, we still don't know how Sienna is looking and she is two years old by now.
As much as I can understand that parents want to protect their children on social media I still think it a bit strange not to show the baby's face.
Children change so much at that age, this baby will look differently when a year old or two. What are they afraid of?

They are afraid someone will use their child's photos in ways they do not approve of, and for that, kudos to them. One day, their child's face will make it to the papers and the cameras but I understand wanting to protect their child's privacy as much as they can, for as long as they can.

(Off topic but I've always been critical of H&M, but one thing I'd never criticize them for, and any other parent who choose to do so, is protecting their kids' privacy)

I don’t like Pauline’s collection either. I haven’t really seen much enthusiasm for them. Hate to say it but it’s her connections that are helping her. But it was the same when her mum had a spell designing swimwear.

I don’t like Pauline’s collection either. I haven’t really seen much enthusiasm for them. Hate to say it but it’s her connections that are helping her. But it was the same when her mum had a spell designing swimwear.

I agree with you , she looks like she is having fun so good for her , but her collection isn't for me

Back
Top Bottom