Prince of Orange & Family Visiting Infanta Cristina & Family: May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not imagine that they will not be in ' trouble' indeed. I do' t think the RVD will let them get away with this, esp. considering the trouble they already made out of the glasses of Maxima in Buenos Aires.

I have read somewhere, that there will be no troubels, because in Spain it is not forbidden to take private pictures of the Royal Family.

Ariane in the little pictures looks a lot like Alexia, when she was in her age.

It is not forbidden to take the pictures indeed, the media code says nothing about that. Buit the thing is that accoding to the code the magazines, newspapers etc. are not allowed to publish it in The Netherlands.

It is not forbidden to take the pictures indeed, the media code says nothing about that. Buit the thing is that accoding to the code the magazines, newspapers etc. are not allowed to publish it in The Netherlands.

The RVD stated that as the spanish Royals have no objections to be photographed in public,they don't mind the pictures this time.

When in Rome...was the motto.
:flowers:

The RVD stated that as the spanish Royals have no objections to be photographed in public,they don't mind the pictures this time.

When in Rome...was the motto.
:flowers:

Really? Wow, that's remarkable and unexpected!

I think it´s great that the pictures could be taken. Those are two good-looking and lovely families.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom