Does Cristina have nannies?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gita

Courtier
City
Country
United Kingdom
I have always wondered something about the Infanta Cristina, does she have help from nannies? As I have never heard of her having help.

I think Cristina must have some help, whether it is a full or part-time nanny, live in or not. She has 3 kids all under the age of 5 or so and she works as does Inaki. I know that Elena has one and Elena doesn't work and she has one child less than Cristina, so I think that if Elena has one Cristina would, as well.

Thank you Alexandria.

I know that Elena has one and Elena doesn't work and she has one child less than Cristina, so I think that if Elena has one Cristina would, as well

Elena works as a either a teacher in a pre-school or a day care.

Originally posted by Alisa@Feb 16th, 2004 - 10:08 pm
Elena works as a either a teacher in a pre-school or a day care.
No, actually Elena used to be a kindergarten teacher, a position she held before she got married. But either shortly before her marriage or after her wedding, Elena took on a more traditional role as a wife and left her job to take care of her home and probably to concentrate on having children.

Nowadays, Elena spends most of her time with her children, performing royal duties and with her equestrian events and activities. She and Jaime and their children also spent some time in NYC while he sought additional therapy and treatment after his stroke.

While in Spain, Elena has worked as a pre-school teacher; her children were there also. So I know it is recent.

I remember reading an article that Elena worked where children were taught.

Originally posted by Alisa@Feb 19th, 2004 - 8:07 pm
While in Spain, Elena has worked as a pre-school teacher; her children were there also. So I know it is recent.

I remember reading an article that Elena worked where children were taught.
Do you have this article still? Or know where it came from? Because the Royalty magazine profile I have says that Elena no longer works. Maybe she has gone back to teaching now that her children are a bit older or she simply volunteers at her children's school, as opposed to working there.

Do you have this article still? Or know where it came from? Because the Royalty magazine profile I have says that Elena no longer works. Maybe she has gone back to teaching now that her children are a bit older or she simply volunteers at her children's school, as opposed to working there.

No I don't, I just remember reading it. Maybe she works as a volunteer there but I remember it was the same school that her children attend.

Yes, I think it was on the Spanish news sites that Infanta Elena has been teaching English at her children's kindergarten. I believe she started last year. I think this is partly why we don't see her doing very many official functions anymore. She hadn't been because of Jaime's physical condition, but now he seems better so she has gone back to teaching at least part time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom