Princess Märtha Louise & Family Current Events Part 8: May 2018 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is his message of congratulations seen as unusual from an European perspective? In an American context I think it would be unremarkable.

As an American, I actually think that it is WAY over the top and actually kind of creepy. I was uncomfortable when I read it. I’m sure he’s fond of her but it’s just way, way too much. I think that all of his comments on Instagram are sickly sweet and way over the top... when he and Martha Louise write to each other it seems more like two lovesick teenagers, not two adults in their mid-/late-forties. It just gives me the creeps all around.

Is that true she startet a new company PML international , whom she is CEO . Capital 30.000 NOK.
( source mes royaux norvegiens).

How lovey! They look great in their traditional outfits

Thanks! Really nice pictures and a beautiful tribute by Märtha Louise also including Ari's pride in his daughter.

Leah Isadora is a carbon copy of ML! I didn't realise the resemblance between the two was so strong.

Leah Isadora is a beautiful girl, but shouldn't a girl go to be confirmed white-clad?

It's a wordplay on king.

Konge in Norwegian (and Danish) is also slang for something or someone being great.
Example: That goal was konge!

It's a wordplay on king.

Konge in Norwegian (and Danish) is also slang for something or someone being great.

Thanks! That is one of those things that imo are literally "lost in translation" ?

It's a wordplay on king.

The slang usage is similar in English, so the wordplay is clever in either language.

The slang usage is similar in English, so the wordplay is clever in either language.

Yes. A good one used here in the States is "he's a prince among men"

"Mercifully, in common usage, perfection is not implied in the metaphor. Still, when one refers to someone as a “prince of a fellow,” “prince among men,” “prince among his peers,” or some similar expression, one is saying that the chap hovers heads-and-tails above others in his virtues and social skills."

Princess Martha Louise in a interview confirms she plans to move to USA

https://xjigavcwfy5z7g4pn6cwygwdue-...ersonlig-intervju-planlegger-flytting-til-usa

This interview clears up quite a bit. The tv program was already entered into before the pandemic and before Ari's death. It sounds like they have now been filming Martha and her children including Durek during his recent visit. The series is ready to be aired, no one in the royal family has seen it yet. Durek has been back in Los Angeles since right after Christmas. Martha tells us it is in the cards for her to move to the US but she will always keep a home in Norway.

A dermapen?

I don't understand the logic in that concept. How can creating micro-scar tissue possibly rejuvenate your skin?!? :ohmy:

A dermapen?

I don't understand the logic in that concept. How can creating micro-scar tissue possibly rejuvenate your skin?!? :ohmy:
The pen (and similar methods) creates small holes in the skin where new, healthy skin then grows. It's quite effective and did wonders for my acne scars.

The pen (and similar methods) creates small holes in the skin where new, healthy skin then grows. It's quite effective and did wonders for my acne scars.

I see. ?

Learned something new today.

Märtha Louise hosted "Sommerfest fra Telemark", a live broadcast shown yesterday evening at TV2, with Paralympic champion Birgit Skarstein.
https://static.tvno.nu/116485103?forceFit=0&height=720&quality=50&width=1280
https://kanalen.imgix.net/2022/06/P...op=faces&fit=crop&h=641&ixlib=php-2.1.1&w=980
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Among the guests were cross-country skiing stars, Olympic champions Johannes Høsflot Klæbo and Petter Northug. Johannes Høsflot Klæbo posted a photo to his social media, with Märtha Louise and Petter Northug:
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=572004780955773&set=a.280181223471465
https://www.instagram.com/p/CfMysQoL1ub/

Photos from Facebook of the Norway National Cross Country Skiing Team
Märtha Louise with Johannes Høsflot Klæbo
Pic
Märtha Louise and Birgit Skarstein with cross country skier Helene Marie Fossesholm, who was also at the program
Pic
Johannes Høsflot Klæbo and Petter Northug
Pic
Märtha Louise and Birgit Skarstein
Pic
Märtha Louise sang with singer Wenche Myhre

Märtha Louise with singer Wenche Myhre at the rehearsal of "Sommerfest fra Telemark" on 24th June.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Video of Märtha Louise singing with singer Wenche Myhre at "Sommerfest fra Telemark" on 24th June.
Her synger prinsesse Märtha Louise med Wenche Myhre

The hosts Märtha Louise and Birgit Skarstein with Johannes Høsflot Klæbo at the show
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom