York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's her/their connection? It seems I've seen them attending before.

Andrew was their on an official visit. He was there for a few days for a few events including one of his pitch at the palace events. Beatrice has accompanied her dad on trips associated with pitch before. Sarah I guess joined them.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice has accompanied her dad on trips associated with pitch before. Sarah I guess joined them.

As did Eduardo, I feel like this was a tag along holiday of sorts.

Beatrice was there in 2015 with Dave Clark, Sarah and Beatrice have been to the Monaco Grand Prix on a couple of occasions.

Sarah was dating Paddy McNally who was big in racing when she and Andrew started their romance, so her familiarity with the sport goes back decades.

She was more than dating Paddy...they lived together for some time. It did raise some eyebrows when she got with Andrew due to her past...but I think it was ignored because afterall it was Andrew not the Heir.

LaRae

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...on-Couple-join-Princess-Beatrice-Bahrain.html
Per the DM her spokesperson says no - just good friends.
I wonder what Andrew was thinking though, there have long been complaints that he tacks on personal holidays to official trips, & having his ex wife, and Beatrice and her bf, joining him on one of these junkets ‘put up at the Ritz by the Crown Prince’ will just add fuel to the fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sarah has always had a bit of a reputation for being a "tag along" and I agree that sightings like these don't really help.

I just wish it wasn't made public so much. One thing I've always admired about the Yorks is that even with a divorce, they always have maintained a very strong family unit where their girls had both parents that actually enjoy being with each other rather than parents who can't stand each other.

As Sarah has said, they have the happiest divorce on earth. :D

Lovely to see what a close family unit the Yorks are! Andrew must be bursting with pride.

Those are beautiful pictures of the whole family looking so happy.

It's great that whatever Sarah and Andrew have going on, and I believe it's that they're back together, they don't have to keep it in secret.

It's great that whatever Sarah and Andrew have going on, and I believe it's that they're back together, they don't have to keep it in secret.

I don’t see why there has to be anything going on, other than a family supporting one another. They’re not keeping anything a secret, they’re just showing they’re a family.

They’re a strong family unit. Andrew and Sarah very likely been had something going on. That, they’re friendship and their daughters is, what I believe, keeps them together.

Last edited:
They seem to have an arrangement that works for them, whatever the private details. Edoardo seems to be at a lot of events with them and this is the most official yet. I really wouldn't be too surprised to have an engagement late this year.

Not neccesarily, Jack started attending events a few years before they were engaged. Jack even was making trips to Balmoral in 2016, more then a year before they were engaged. Though I don't think they will have a long courtship, I'd be surprised if engaged this year. While this was an official event, it was still only with the immediate York family (not the queen and such). Its likely a good thing to give any man dating one of the girls a chance to feel what being married into this family is like. Marrying a female royal, they will remain private citizens, but still its an adjustment. Attending something like this gives a small glimpse.

What ever Andrew and Sarah's relationship is it works for the two of them. And more, it works for their daughters.No matter their divorce, they have always managed to successfully co-parent their daughters.

What ever Andrew and Sarah's relationship is it works for the two of them. And more, it works for their daughters.No matter their divorce, they have always managed to successfully co-parent their daughters.

I don’t see why there has to be anything going on, other than a family supporting one another. They’re not keeping anything a secret, they’re just showing they’re a family.

True, it is not as significant as, for example, Sarah being at the Trump state dinner or at the balcony on Trooping the Colours, which of course she will not be, but Sarah and Andrew arrived together at Lady Gabriella's wedding (a family event) and now she shows up again at the Colonel's review, which is an official ceremony. And she has been officially listed for quite some time as a member of the Royal Family by the Palace. It is clear (to me) that, at least, Andrew and Sarah have something going on that goes beyond just co-parenting their (now adult) daughters.

I think Sarah may still want that HRH title back, but is still not sure about it. And I don't know how the Queen and Prince Philip would feel about that.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised seeing them both together on a walk cooing over the baby pram (with their first grandchild inside of course) in the near future.

True, it is not as significant as, for example, Sarah being at the Trump state dinner or at the balcony on Trooping the Colours, which of course she will not be, but Sarah and Andrew arrived together at Lady Gabriella's wedding (a family event) and now she shows up again at the Colonel's review, which is an official ceremony. And she has been officially listed for quite some time as a member of the Royal Family by the Palace. It is clear (to me) that, at least, Andrew and Sarah have something going on that goes beyond just co-parenting their (now adult) daughters.

I think Sarah may still want that HRH title back, but is still not sure about it. And I don't know how the Queen and Prince Philip would feel about that.

Actually, Sarah may very well be at the State dinner for Trump. She knows him personally. They socialized in NY in the 1990s. There's at least one picture out there of Sarah sitting next to him at some event. He had been quoted in the NY newspapers praising her "bubbly personality."

I really don't see Sarah going to the State Dinner.

LaRae

He(Trump) also made comments disparaging her looks compared to her sister in law Diana.

Good thing Sarah seems not to hold grudges.:cool:

Still, if she is at ANY State dinner in the near future I will eat my hat.

The only way that would happen, IMO, is if she and Andrew remarried (which I don't think will ever happen).

LaRae

The only way that would happen, IMO, is if she and Andrew remarried (which I don't think will ever happen).

LaRae

Many people thought Charles and Camilla would never get married and they did. It appears to me that Andrew and Sarah are more or less openly paving the way for a remarriage and allowing the press and royal watchers to get used to the idea (not unlike Charles and Camilla before they married).

Count me among those who thought Charles and Camilla would never marry. I was fairly shocked to open up a royal forum one day and find out they were engaged.

Could be similar with Andrew and Sarah...but it all depends on if they want to remarry, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom