The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Now that sounds logical to me. How the heck would anyone know that Beatrice was "trying to get pregnant" in the first place. This isn't something that she'd be telling people on the street (which basically the people who write this kind of thing are).

They'll take things in their own time, in their own way and we'll just wait to see what happens.

Old 04-23-2019, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

While I don't see another 6 year relationship for Beatrice, I don't see her as the type that gets caught up in everything so fast that she's engaged in six months. And I've not seen any evidence contrary to that right now.

Old 04-23-2019, 05:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

No I think she is done with years of limbo. I'd say if there's not an engagement announcement by next (2020) fall the relationship will end or have ended.

LaRae
Old 04-23-2019, 05:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
No I think she is done with years of limbo. I'd say if there's not an engagement announcement by next (2020) fall the relationship will end or have ended.

LaRae
Not necessarily engagement by then, but they'd know if this is going towards that or it'd be done.

And I don't think it was years of limbo with DC. They were very young. When people are in their 20s, they aren't always thinking about relationships that way.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:55 PM
Imperial Majesty

Almost 10 years..no engagement? Yeah something was off there a while. I consider that to be a limbo where there is no engagement after several years.

LaRae
Old 04-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
They are just past the 6 month mark...sorry no I don't believe they are trying to get pregnant and planning a wedding this year. Engagement this fall (year mark) *might* happen...but marriage, no.

LaRae
There is no way in h#ll that Beatrice of York, grand daughter of Queen Elizabeth II, is actively planning to have a child before she marries.

This is not Monaco/Grimaldi....it's London/Windsor.

And I say that as someone who is a big Monaco Grimaldi fan.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 04-23-2019, 08:02 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
Here's the part about St. James:

... It's interesting that he's talking to the media. Has he ever given an interview before?
Edo has been interviewed before in connection with his career in property development, but not about his personal life. Prior to becoming famous for dating Princess Beatrice, Edo was featured in publications that report on the elite property development, real estate, and home design industries:

https://www.houseandgarden.co.uk/gal...victorian-flat
"Before completely reconfiguring and reimagining his current flat, a single room in a large, late-Victorian house in west London, [Edo] lived in a converted nightclub that was three and a half times bigger. 'I thought I would be very happy living there, having spent two years building it,' he explains. 'But there were lots of spaces and echoes. I preferred a cosier and more welcoming space.' He decided to sell it [and] look for a new home...

Unlike his last home, Edo wanted a space where every inch was used and he could see every corner. He fancied an open-plan environment and somewhere that, when he came home, would be calm, neutral and a place in which to switch off. The space he found ticked all those boxes, with a huge three-and-a-half-metre-high window and a mezzanine bedroom...

'In planning a development, you do not design by the square metre, but have the end user in mind,' Edo explains. 'Storage is of enormous importance - every mirror can contain a cupboard, every surface a drawer - ... So with himself as the client, he applied the same criteria."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/06/g...heir-turf.html

https://dealmakerz.co.uk/top-5-most-...don-right-now/

https://www.cityam.com/235426/we-pro...perty-industry

Back Catalogue - A FRESH START Old Brompton Road, SW5 - Luxury property for sale in Notting Hill W11, Bayswater W2 & West London | Domus Nova

https://www.black-brick.com/when-the...the-rest-of-us
Old 04-23-2019, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
There is no way in h#ll that Beatrice of York, grand daughter of Queen Elizabeth II, is actively planning to have a child before she marries.
I don't think she is actually planning to have a child before she marries.

But it is always possible that she and Edo have had serious conversations about their future, and that involves engagement, marriage and future kids. Especially as Edo already has a kid, so I wouldn't really be surprised if they have talked about kids. Both when it comes to Wolfie, and potential future kids together. As their relationship seems to be serious. I am not saying she is trying to get pregnant already, or before she marries. But it's not unlikely that the couple have talked about getting children in future. If this makes sense.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:53 PM
Courtier

I highly doubt she's actively trying to get pregnant as the Express claims, that seems to be more for extra scandal to stand out from the dozens of of other Bea wants to marry ASAP articles. But it wouldn't surprise me if she did ant to get engaged fairly quickly and maybe married next year.
Old 04-24-2019, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Beatrice has never struck me as the sort of person who is itching to have a family and settle down. I think all this talk of her trying to get pregnant is merely a rumour started by the tabloids, as usual.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-26-2019, 12:23 AM
Courtier

I hope she is not getting manipulated by people around her.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:29 AM
Majesty

...However, I don't think she's planning on becoming a single mother any time soon. Good heavens, Andy would pound his head, William as "in line" can't, but I'm sure he would hold Harry's coat. Don't know about Peter, but I could see Zara and Mike arguing about who holds who's coat while Edo would be running for his life.

Granny would be sipping her tea and nodding reassuringly to Philip that "the boys" are taking care of things.
Old 04-26-2019, 11:02 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
...However, I don't think she's planning on becoming a single mother any time soon. Good heavens, Andy would pound his head, William as "in line" can't, but I'm sure he would hold Harry's coat. Don't know about Peter, but I could see Zara and Mike arguing about who holds who's coat while Edo would be running for his life.

Granny would be sipping her tea and nodding reassuringly to Philip that "the boys" are taking care of things.
I can really see this visually from your description.
Old 04-26-2019, 01:35 PM
Majesty

Quote:

why would they do this? I don't think that the RF would be thrilled if Bea or one of the others had a baby without being married.. but I don't think that they would be horrified these days..
Old 04-26-2019, 01:56 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
I don't think that they would be horrified these days..
I think the one that matters [HMQ] would be..
Old 04-26-2019, 08:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:

I don't know if this is so hilarious because it's spot on descriptive, or because I agree 100%!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 04-26-2019, 09:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyevale View Post
I think the one that matters [HMQ] would be..
IDK, I’m not sure this would horrify the Queen after she lived through the messes in the 90s. At some point, you just figured as long as they are happy. And in regards to Beatrice, she’s strictly as a grandmother as she’s no longer to do things such as give permission as the monarch.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

I honestly think if Beatrice found herself pregnant, we would have a sped up royal wedding. Like several pregnant 'former royal' brides on the continent. Baby bump possibly hidden or not so much. The baby born if not conceived on the right side of the blanket.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I think Marg pretty well summed up the scenario. They'd all feel like they would want to do something about the situation but the reality would be that there's not much they can really do.

I don't see it happening though. I give Beatrice enough credit to have the smarts enough to be able to avoid a pregnancy before marriage. To be able to have a child of her own though would be an incentive to marry sooner rather than later (to the right guy) though. Once a woman hits 30, that biological clock can sound deafening.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:33 PM
Royal Highness

A pregnancy before marriage would be a right royal scandal. The tabloids would call Beatrice Edo 's baby mama and HRH Princess Beatrice of Stork. The succession is disrupted and the government would get involved.

Closed Thread