Fan videos, Fanart & Wallpaper for Felipe, Letizia, Leonor & Sofía

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
elizahawthorne said:
how do you use moviemaker? does it come with microsoft?

-Eliza

Yes Eliza, it comes with Windows XP

Anna_R said:
Yes Eliza, it comes with Windows XP

thanks, but still wondering how to use it and where to find it on my computer. If you could give me that inof I'd be much obliged. By the way, I don't know mcuh about CP Felipe and CP Letizia, but I've enjoyed all the videos posted here trememdously...thank you all for sharing them with us.

-Eliza

elizahawthorne said:
thanks, but still wondering how to use it and where to find it on my computer. If you could give me that inof I'd be much obliged. By the way, I don't know mcuh about CP Felipe and CP Letizia, but I've enjoyed all the videos posted here trememdously...thank you all for sharing them with us.

-Eliza

Eliza to find movie maker go to the start menu and "all programs" it would be under "Windows Movie Maker". If you can't find it you could also use the search option on your computer and search for "movie maker".

To make a movie click on "Tasks" at the top.Under "Capture Video" go to import pictures. Find the picture you want in your files and press "import".Do this for all the pictures you want. Next go to "Import audio or music" and do what you did for the pictures but chose your music file. Then drag the pictures you have imported to the spaces on the storyboard at the bottom of the page. Click on "Show Timeline" which is right above the storyboard. Once there click on the music file in the collection and drag it to the audio/music space. Go back to the storyboard and click on "video transitions" or "video effects" in the task menu under edit movie. "Transitions" go in the small boxes between the pictures and "effects" go on the boxes on the pictures. Just drag them there. I'm not totally sure what the "effects" are as I haven't made any movies using them yet. To add title and credits to your movie go to "Make title or credits" under Edit Movie". Once you are at the title/credit menu it is pretty self-explanatory. Once you are happy with your movie under finish movie decide how you want to save it. I save it to "my computer" and then go to www.yousendit.com so I can share it here. Under recipents e-mail I type in mine and then browse for the file and send. A conformation screen will come up with an address. Copy that. I hope this helps you. Just play around with it. I didn't know how to use it but found it pretty easy to figure out.

Last edited:
There are some pics I have seen in past threads that I want to use for a future movie that don't have a watermark but have a kind of border. I'm not sure about the rules here, is it OK to use a photoshop program to remove that border? Let me know because I don't want to break any board rules. Thanks!

marezdote said:
There are some pics I have seen in past threads that I want to use for a future movie that don't have a watermark but have a kind of border. I'm not sure about the rules here, is it OK to use a photoshop program to remove that border? Let me know because I don't want to break any board rules. Thanks!

Do you mean the wireimage borders? Well, I guess those can be removed....

Anna_R said:
Do you mean the wireimage borders? Well, I guess those can be removed....
Not wireimage. I have guite a few saved with these kinds of borders. BTW thanks for the complement.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, not to be a nitpicker around here, I'll tell an idea that I just had.

If you make videos for F&L, please include the lyrics to the song you made the video to, so it'll be easier for the non-native English speakers to see the meaning of the song and understand why you have chosen it.

I'll post all the lyrics used till this moment and then, when you publish your video, please post the lyrics, ok?

Thanks a lot,
Anna

Elsa M. said:
Who wants to make a video about Cristina&Iñaki wedding? There are such lovely photos posted in this thread!!...
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=198157#post198157

My choice of music: Michael Buble featuring Nelly Furtado in Quando, Quando, Quando.

Have you read my mind? I'm selecting the pictures, I had not chosen a song, but if you could send me this one via http://www.yousendit.com (if you have it, of course, I would be more than glad to do it!:D

Last edited:
:( I have trouble with my PC and internet, the new download breaks alsways off. I know I wanted to post some pictures, but it wasn't possible for me because of that problem. Instead I tried myself to make a video but sending to yousendit wasn't possible too :rolleyes: One question: How long do you normally need to send a video at yousendit?
Hope I can download your third video soon marezdote.

Sue- said:
:( I have trouble with my PC and internet, the new download breaks alsways off. I know I wanted to post some pictures, but it wasn't possible for me because of that problem. Instead I tried myself to make a video but sending to yousendit wasn't possible too :rolleyes: One question: How long do you normally need to send a video at yousendit?

It says 1-5 minutes but it usually takes longer than that for me. There were a couple times where I thought something had gone wrong but I waited and it sent. I hope you can get it to work because I look forward to your video.

Sue- said:

I'm so sorry to hear you're having PC problems. It usually takes an hour and a half for me to upload the videos....

marezdote said:
Eliza to find movie maker go to the start menu and "all programs" it would be under "Windows Movie Maker". If you can't find it you could also use the search option on your computer and search for "movie maker".

To make a movie click on "Tasks" at the top.Under "Capture Video" go to import pictures. Find the picture you want in your files and press "import".Do this for all the pictures you want. Next go to "Import audio or music" and do what you did for the pictures but chose your music file. Then drag the pictures you have imported to the spaces on the storyboard at the bottom of the page. Click on "Show Timeline" which is right above the storyboard. Once there click on the music file in the collection and drag it to the audio/music space. Go back to the storyboard and click on "video transitions" or "video effects" in the task menu under edit movie. "Transitions" go in the small boxes between the pictures and "effects" go on the boxes on the pictures. Just drag them there. I'm not totally sure what the "effects" are as I haven't made any movies using them yet. To add title and credits to your movie go to "Make title or credits" under Edit Movie". Once you are at the title/credit menu it is pretty self-explanatory. Once you are happy with your movie under finish movie decide how you want to save it. I save it to "my computer" and then go to www.yousendit.com so I can share it here. Under recipents e-mail I type in mine and then browse for the file and send. A conformation screen will come up with an address. Copy that. I hope this helps you. Just play around with it. I didn't know how to use it but found it pretty easy to figure out.

Thanks for your help

-Eliza

Anna_R said:
It usually takes an hour and a half for me to upload the videos....

Good to know that. But it must work soon, I got help... :)

I'm working on a video idea. I'm having trouble finding the thread that contains pics of the peticion de mano. Anyone have the link?

marezdote said:
I'm working on a video idea. I'm having trouble finding the thread that contains pics of the peticion de mano. Anyone have the link?

I'm working on their engagement thread, as there was never formally one. What we can do is a "Picture call" to everyone help you get the pictures for your video.

Thanks so much lapopdiva! Thast will be a big help! Anna, I look forward to your upcoming videos!

I'm trying to make a video myself, but would like some help in audio. I have no audio clips and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to provide me with some via yousendit.

thanks,
Eliza

I was going to create a video using video clips rather than pictures, and I was wondering how you create those title animations...

MihoshiMarie said:
I was going to create a video using video clips rather than pictures, and I was wondering how you create those title animations...

If you are using Windows Movie Maker in the tasks bar under "edit movie" click on "make title or credits".Click on "title at the begining". Type in you title and then scroll down and click on "change the title animation". Chose the animation. Then go to change text font and color. When you are happy with your title click "done". Hope this helps! Also I have been working on using video clips online to make a movie but can't figure out how to save them so they can be imported. Can you help me with that?

Hello everyone, I have been out for a long time and now that I am back at work find my self unable to download the wonderful videos you have made. is there a way I can get copies sent to me so I can view them.

you guys are so wonderful

Here is a link to the Australian Picture Library. It uses the same photos that Corbis does. If you look under the thumbnails you will see the picture number. The photos that have CX before the number do not have watermarks as far as I can tell. It appears like they have a whole set with watermarks and a whole set without of the same photos. You may have to search awhile to find the ones you want without watermarks.

http://www.australianpicturelibrary.com.au/

Letizia Wallpaper

Hi, I'm new to the forums and thought I might post my wallpapers. Right now this is the only Letizia wallpaper I have, but more will come soon. It comes in both Spanish and English, and since I'm taking Spanish right now, I hope my Spanish is ok.
I will be adding these and more to my site, http://strawberry.anti-reality.net soon, so check there often. I will also be adding a Crown Princess layout (including Letizia) so check for that soon.
I hope you like!

~Sarah~
**aka Sarajevo**

Attachments

• LetiziaEspanol.jpg
    LetiziaEspanol.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 288
  • LetiziaIngles.jpg
    LetiziaIngles.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 736
Welcome to the board GombNatt! Great wallpapers I look forward to seeing more!

One more a great video to add to the collection! :D I had some trouble with the download, but now it worked.

You know I can't say more than I've already said, marezdote.
I'm looking forward to your upcoming videos, both of you Anna and marezdote ;)

Great videos, everybody. They are marvelous. It´s cool the way you make them.

GIRLS!!!!! I Made it!! Y made two videos!!! An I'm very proud off my self!
0738.gif

Buth, i don't now how to bring them here
1442.gif

So now i'm learning how to do that.I need a videohosting provider.

When i'm ready i wiil put the videos here.

I can not wait! ;)
Here's the link to You send it:
http://www.yousendit.com/

You just have to upload the video (it may take some time, so don't despair) and send it to your mailbox. Then post here the link.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom