Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the best looking al-Maktoum?

• Sheikh Rashid

Votes: 65 21.7%
  • Sheikh Hamdan

Votes: 137 45.8%
  • Sheikh Maktoum

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Sheikh Majid

Votes: 46 15.4%
  • Sheikh Saeed

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Sheikh Mansour

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Maktoum

Votes: 16 5.4%
  • Sheikh Ahmed

Votes: 14 4.7%

• Total voters
For me, it's Hamdan. I have not seen that much al-Maktoums to think something else :D

I like the one who has the heart on the right place! Even when he is rich, he musnt be arrogant or treat people very bad. I like the one who gives money to those who need it the most and the person who has character and not be a spoiled boy!

Thats beauty for me!

Guys, I've taken out quite a few posts.
While it is great that members from different parts of the world can come together here in the Forums and share common interests,
private conversations should be conducted by Private Message, not by a string of posts in the threads.

Warren
Dubai moderator

Well Hamdan does seem quite nice...but that is kind of all...NICE! :flowers:
Whole other story when it comes to Rashid :w00t:... now he's the MAN...he's got the body, the face, the brains! Total package if you ask me.
And than there's Majid.... nice guy much like his bro Hamdan, but with a twist!

It's crystal clear that Crown Prince Hamdan is the BEST LOOKING :D Al Maktoum! Mashallah!

1) Crown Prince Hamdan

2) Rashid

3) Ahmed

WOW Fazza is at 100%!!! I guess he won the competition by now!! ;)

My favourite is Sheikh Hamdan, he is a cutie :flowers: Anyway, I once wrote that his body is in a perfect shape...Today I saw him and I was shocked: he is too thin and realtively short!!! :ohmy: he looks like a little boy...
However: Small but nice! :ROFLMAO:

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed al Maktoum is the most handsome

The many posts discussing the height of Crown Prince Hamdan have been moved to the Heights of Royals thread.

Sh Ahmed is really hot!!! Do we now more about him? E. g. his wives, just the case with Nivin al gemal and sheikh muna ( ?). It seems not much for such womanizer. he he :D
or 'sheikha muna" I guess. he he:):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sh Ahmed is really hot!!! Do we now more about him? E. g. his wives, just the case with Nivin al gemal and sheikh muna ( ?). It seems not much for such womanizer. he he :D
You are talking about Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Almaktoum, here we mean Sheikh Ahmed bin mohamed bin rashed Almaktoum. Hope u see the difference.:flowers:

Hmm I guess its a toss between Rashid and Majid. I've always been a sucker for tall, dark handsome guys. They both seem to have a little more meat on their bones, I dont like guys that look like i could break them :) But most likely I would have to choose Rashid, Majid is younger than me. I have a favorite picture of Rashid and Majid together, I cant find the link for it :( IF I find it later I will post it.

I found the picture!!!! I think they both look so handsome in this picture!http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4141/4902527106_7cf6c66359.jpg

girls, I saw Sheikh Hamdan today and I think he took some weight...he is looking good :)

Hi, my best looking al Maktoum son is Sheikh Majid

I think I have someone new on my radar *lol*
I wonder why nobody seems to notice Sheikh Mansoor?I´ve seen a lot of pictures on his facebook page, he´s quite photogenic & he smiles a lot.:flowers:

So here´s my new "best of" list for 2011:
Sheikh Majid &Mansoor....did I mention I like guys in uniforms?Haha,if one of them turns up at my house in the middle of the night (with fired gun and smart military clothes of course!) I will dance around like mad or ask them if we can make pictures together:lol:
Sheikh Ahmed and Hamdan (beautiful eyes...)
and for some reason I like Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher too,he seems very smart and not lazy like other royals (remember he doesn´t want to be named member of a royal family but a "ruling family":cool:) and seems not to be controlled by his father as much as Sheikh Mohammeds children.Plus he speaks English very well and has a fine sense of humour :)

......Well, I found out that all men are pretty much the same,they just drive different cars...So it doesn´t really matter which one you pick out :D

Did we miss anyone on the best-looking-list?If anyone feels ignored or underrated just add yourself to the list ;)

...I wonder why nobody seems to notice Sheikh Mansoor?
I must say very good choice and order of al maktoums. Majid has always been my favourite. :)
Mansour’s facial features are different from that of his brothers. That’s what makes him unique among them.

:flowers:Yes, I think we can agree on that ranking,CatoVert!
Sheikh Mansour is very different from all the other boys, he seems more like an outdoorsman (I hope you can say that in English) and enjoys doing many different sports.

I do not think that makes him different to the other guys! Hamdan is a outdoorman as well, he spends a lot of time outside, with horses, dogs and all his other animals. Also skydiving is done outside :)

Yes,I think they all like to be out in the nature,doing trips in the desert and trying out different sports!They also go hunting...I´m not such a fan of that, how can you love animals and at the same time you enjoy shooting defenseless creatures?

The different thing about Mansoor is his look. He also seems the most self confident boy, maybe because he's the youngest so no pressure but he inspires self-confidence.

Yes, he looks very confident and at peace with the world and himself, that´s how he comes across to me:)

And one thing that I like about Majid & Mansoor is that they look different than the other boys (as you may know I sometimes get too confused with all the names & faces -especially if there are two with the same first name!)and most of the Hind-sons have the same eyes, hair and features and as soon as they all start wearing the same clothes,colours and headpiece I won´t be able to tell them apart:p
Plus they all trim their beards more or less alike, wear the same sandals and maybe they even use the same aftershave & perfume to make our major confusion complete:lol:

Wow.. i could have not said it BETTER!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek: :lol:
And yep, Majid and Mansoor do seem to be quite different... not just about their looks, but also character-wise. Maybe it's just me, but they come across much, much, much more down-to-earth. Their whole behavior represents a plus in my agenda anyhow! ^_~

Back
Top Bottom