Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum (''The Missing Princess'') 2: 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
224px-Dubai_Coat_of_Arms.png

Arms of Dubai

Welcome to the thread Sheikha Latifa Al Maktoum, Part 2

Commencing January 1st, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

Please note that the following rule should be kept in mind when posting information that may not be factual:

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
So according to her chapperon Fiona, who published pictures of her a few years ago, Princess Latifa is back on Instagram as Soylati?

Instagram

Is there any pictures on Latina’s alleged insta account? I hope she’s safe. Perhaps she stroke a deal with her daddy: he’ll leave her alone, let her live the way she wants, albeit discreetly and give her few millions to keep her afloat, while she’ll be quiet and never talk about him and her family publicly again.

New Podcast about Princess Latifa

Four parts about 1h of listening.

The New Yorker article about Princess Latifa kan be heard here:

Latifas Lawyers is about to reveal a video with a palace insider. And then file her case in international courts.

Is this what Latifa really wants, what she actively determined for herself? Is this in her interest showing action now? I remember that about 1-2 years ago she said that she had the freedom she wanted now (during a trip to Europe) and asked that she not be bothered with this matter anymore. I also heard different points of view from those people who were present during her last escape or who were or are supposed to be involved in some other way (quarrel among the helpers??????) I can't say what's true and what's just a rumour. But I can't feading away the feeling that others outside of her family also want to have a say still intending to use Latifas case for their own agenda. For my point of view this is also a form of paternalism. The situation might be different, of course, if she has initiated by herself....then it would be her right to obtain a decision from the international court.

Last edited:
I have little doubt that her previous claim that she had the freedom she wanted now was not made freely. It might at the time have been the best achievable compromise, but she had a mender (chaperone) who would be by her side all the time, so while she might be able to move around more freely now than in the past, she definitely is not yet free and fully able to decide for herself. Hopefully, that day will one day come.

A new book by Herve Jaubert who tried to help Princess Latifa escape.

I don't know if I should believe the personal story written by a man who has long harbored a personal grudge against Dubai. Years before he tried to make big business in UAE and failed all the line. He describes himself as a French exagent and captain. Both is a lie as many of his stories was. He's always stacked very high and has usually failed at it again and again. The windy guy doesn't have my trust.

Here is an interview with Hervé Jaubert about the book. He says that she is in prison and drugged just like Shamsa was. He claims he has a palace insider.

https://pca.st/ou40x256

Here is an interview with Hervé Jaubert about the book. He says that she is in prison and drugged just like Shamsa was. He claims he has a palace insider.

https://pca.st/ou40x256

In no way he is a palace insider....he just talk about things he picked up from Latifa...he never had access to private family matters of the ruling family nor he was in their inner circle. he is just a liar who failed in Dubai business years before. By the way, it is still unclear today what he did with the money that Latifa entrusted to him. To me that is embezzlement....

Last edited:
In no way he is a palace insider....he just talk about things he picked up from Latifa...he never had access to private family matters of the ruling family nor he was in their inner circle. he is just a liar who failed in Dubai business years before. By the way, it is still unclear today what he did with the money that Latifa entrusted to him. To me that is embezzlement....

He claims that "he has" a palace insider not that "he is". This video from Detained in Dubai hints more about that insider:

Here is the book mentioned in the post: "A private family matter" https://t.co/YAugeWALan
In his ruling in the matter of Haya's divorce, Judge Andrew McFarlane ruled out any form of extortion or embezzlement from Hervé Jaubert, he mentioned that he had been helping Latifa, and was tortured and kidnaped. You might want to reconsider your resentment.

Back
Top Bottom