Sheikh Mohammed's Children part 9: December 2014 -September 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from Sheikha Manal Sheikha Latifa 1st, Sheikha Maryam 1st holds bachelor degrees from Zayed University and Sheikha Mahra also went to college but I don't know whether it's in Dubai or London. Sheikha Wejdan went to Higher college of technology in Dubai.

So,rest of the daughter only go to latifa school i think .Every of the daughters go to latifa schhol except jalila.Every of the sons go to rashid school except zayed.Why Sh.Mohammed send his daughter jalila and a son zayed to king school?He treats his childrens inequality:ermm:

Which school did attend Jalila and Zayed while they were leaving in Dubai? Because ow of course they go to school London.
If while in Dubai they were attending another school than their siblings, maybe it was because Princess Haya had her own opinion and might was the only one of all mothers to make her opinion heard
So,rest of the daughter only go to latifa school i think .Every of the daughters go to latifa schhol except jalila.Every of the sons go to rashid school except zayed.Why Sh.Mohammed send his daughter jalila and a son zayed to king school?He treats his childrens inequality:ermm:

Which school did attend Jalila and Zayed while they were leaving in Dubai? Because ow of course they go to school London.
If while in Dubai they were attending another school than their siblings, maybe it was because Princess Haya had her own opinion and might was the only one of all mothers to make her opinion heard

Sheikha Aljalila attended King's school of Dubai which is based on the British curriculum. Princess Haya educated from the UK so she choose this school for British curriculum which is turned out to be a good decision since her children will now study and grow up in UK.

The picture is from 2016 when Sheikh Mohammed visit Sheikha Aljalila on her school.

Be interesting to know if Aljalila attends either of the schools her mother attended. Her mother went to Badminton which allows kids from 3 years up, and then Bryanston School which starts at age 13 (she will be in December). They are both about 2 and a half hours from London. She was 11 when she first went to Badminton so she might not think her daughter too young.

St Edmund's School which is a bit closer to London, her brothers Abdullah and Faisal attended. Hamzah attended the Harrow school which could be an option for Zayed when older.

Do you know which school jalila and zayed currently attending in london.I think they live in kesington palace.Can Sh.Mohammed meet jalila and zayed?

Sheikha latifa is also educated in international school of choufeit.U know sheikha futtaim said she hates india and phillipines .she said in her ask fm page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheikha latifa is also educated in international school of choufeit.U know sheikha futtaim said she hates india and phillipines .she said in her ask fm page.

I don't think that it is her real account. You can clearly say when people ask her about posting a selfie she posted pictures which are already available on the Internet.

Do you know which school jalila and zayed currently attending in london.I think they live in kesington palace.Can Sh.Mohammed meet jalila and zayed?

Kensington palace gardens, an exclusive street, yes.

The education of her kids has not been released, why we are speculating.

Maybe they are home schooling, at least for now, for security reasons. The risk of being kidnapped and returned back to Dubai is strong. If he did it already twice he can do it again.

I don't think that it is her real account. You can clearly say when people ask her about posting a selfie she posted pictures which are already available on the Internet.
Yeah.I know but hard to understand its fake.Even her sisteer maryam 2 and mahra also have but in mahra ask.fm , she said Sh.Hamdan have new fiance from sri lanka before he marries.Idont there accounts are real.Some people ask to proof them with selfie and they post their selfie even with their pets lion and their neices and nephew sheema , hamad etc

Maybe they are home schooling, at least for now, for security reasons. The risk of being kidnapped and returned back to Dubai is strong. If he did it already twice he can do it again.
If haya can do this much,she is clever that if she send her children to school
then dubai ruler can pick them forcely.So u r right fandesacs, they might be home schooling

Sh.Mahra once tell her mom is hind but every know her mom is Zoe who is greek.I dont why she said like that?

Yes he has done it before, but that is the very reason it would be harder now.

Its public knowledge what he has done. He has burned many bridges. The divorce is big public news as well. Haya is a public figure with a powerful family. If those kids go missing from their school, it will be 10x worse then the out cry over Latifa if not even more then that. Those kids will be watched, security and more.

They wouldn't be the first of Mo's kids raised outside of Dubai. I don't see him attempting to abduct those two.

Not announcing what school the kids are going to allows for not only privacy but security as well for them.

Yeah.I know but hard to understand its fake.Even her sisteer maryam 2 and mahra also have but in mahra ask.fm , she said Sh.Hamdan have new fiance from sri lanka before he marries.Idont there accounts are real.Some people ask to proof them with selfie and they post their selfie even with their pets lion and their neices and nephew sheema , hamad etc

All those pictures are available on Internet. All those accounts are fake. I think only Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed has an ask.fm account but she never replied to anyone.

Yes he has done it before, but that is the very reason it would be harder now.

Its public knowledge what he has done. He has burned many bridges. The divorce is big public news as well. Haya is a public figure with a powerful family. If those kids go missing from their school, it will be 10x worse then the out cry over Latifa if not even more then that. Those kids will be watched, security and more.

They wouldn't be the first of Mo's kids raised outside of Dubai. I don't see him attempting to abduct those two.

Not announcing what school the kids are going to allows for not only privacy but security as well for them.
Yes you are right, your opinion is made with logic. Nevertheless, Sh. Mo has not shown logical thoughts, when he acts, so we don't know his future actions.
On the other side, yes, there are not the first kids to be raised abroad, but they are the first onces to leave Dubai after years with him, and despite his will.
Especially for Al Jalila, he might disagree for her to be raised in occidental way, noone of her daughters did so, except sheikha Mahra, but he ignored her existence.
The real reason behind Samsa and Latifa being kidnapped, was that they wanted to leave in occidental way.

Last edited:
she said
in her ask.fm but i dont its true.her sister maryam 1 and futtaim , even they prooved wit their selfies.i dont know its fake or reak

No these accounts are fake. None of these pictures are selfies but stolen from internet. Sheikha Maryam 2nd ask.fm page is filled with pictures with children whom she called her niece and nephews but in reality those children are her friend Abha's children. The person who created the page didn't know that so he/she lied about it.

She is talking about these ask.fm pages
Futaim
https://ask.fm/FuttaimAlMaktoum
Maryam 2nd
https://ask.fm/Maryammrbinrashed

Last edited:
It can be fake especially mahra one because she is telling bad words which i can tell in forums.

does Sh.Mohammed have a son in lebanon.Sh.Latifasaid in her video.What his name?

Yup Suhail full brother of Sheikha Maryam 1st and Sheikh Mansoor
thanks.Why Sh.Mohammed dont have relationship with him.He is too his son .Sh.Mohammed always fight for his childrens, right?

thanks.Why Sh.Mohammed dont have relationship with him.He is too his son .Sh.Mohammed always fight for his childrens, right?
Only Sheikh Mohammed knows how he decides which child to love and which ones to ignore.

does Sh.Mohammed love his runway daughter shamsa and latifa ?

Guys ,Sheikha maryam made us beleive that her ask.fm account is true because when some one ask her "IS HESSA BELJAFLA PREGNANT? Then she answered angrily :-'NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSSINESS.IF SHE IS , IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED!'

does Sh.Mohammed love his runway daughter shamsa and latifa ?

I suppose that's impossible to say for certain because we aren't him. But based on his actions towards (kidnap and imprisonment and possible torture at the very least) them I would say any love is superseded by the need for control and dominance over his property. The fact that Latifa made a video saying that she feared for her life can only paint a terrible view of their relationship.

Allegedly his relationships with his children also correlate to how well (or not) he is getting on with their mothers.

Guys ,Sheikha maryam made us beleive that her ask.fm account is true because when some one ask her "IS HESSA BELJAFLA PREGNANT? Then she answered angrily :-'NONE OF YOUR BLOODY BUSSINESS.IF SHE IS , IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED!'

Read it carefully the account is so fake that she doesn't know how many sisters she has named Latifa. She is saying 2 while it's 3. She posted a picture of Latifa 3rd(Maryam 2nd's full sister) when asked to post a picture of Latifa 1st. She saying she is Maryam bint Mohammed and other Maryam's name is Maryam aloula almaktoum which is hilarious. She posted Princess Haya's picture calling her Mommy. It is impossible that Sheikha Hind children ever called Princess Haya as Mommy. When she is asked whether Hamdan is still engaged to Shaikha or not she answered Shaikha is his sister what are you talking about. The owner of the account is Pakistani she is fluent in Urdu and clearly many caught her.

This is ask.fm page Sheikha Latifa 3rd and she clearly said the account doesn't belong to Maryam and Maryam doesn't have an ask page.
https://ask.fm/latimrm

This is the ask page of Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed
https://ask.fm/SH__MRM

Last edited:
I suppose that's impossible to say for certain because we aren't him. But based on his actions towards (kidnap and imprisonment and possible torture at the very least) them I would say any love is superseded by the need for control and dominance over his property. The fact that Latifa made a video saying that she feared for her life can only paint a terrible view of their relationship.

Allegedly his relationships with his children also correlate to how well (or not) he is getting on with their mothers.
He love some childrens and hate some ..depending on their moms , how they behave to him

Read it carefully the account is so fake that she doesn't know how many sisters she has named Latifa. She is saying 2 while it's 3. She posted a picture of Latifa 3rd(Maryam 2nd's full sister) when asked to post a picture of Latifa 1st. She saying she is Maryam bint Mohammed and other Maryam's name is Maryam aloula almaktoum which is hilarious. She posted Princess Haya's picture calling her Mommy. It is impossible that Sheikha Hind children ever called Princess Haya as Mommy. When she is asked whether Hamdan is still engaged to Shaikha or not she answered Shaikha is his sister what are you talking about. The owner of the account is Pakistani she is fluent in Urdu and clearly many caught her.

This is ask.fm page Sheikha Latifa 3rd and she clearly said the account doesn't belong to Maryam and Maryam doesn't have an ask page.
https://ask.fm/latimrm

This is the ask page of Sheikha Shaikha bint Mohammed
https://ask.fm/SH__MRM
but shaikha has not like no posts.Which latifa is that.1or 3rd

but shaikha has not like no posts.Which latifa is that.1or 3rd

Latifa 3rd daughter of Sheikha Hind. If you go to Latifa 3rd ask page you will see Shaikha posted her I love you and she answered with a ❤

Latifa 3rd daughter of Sheikha Hind. If you go to Latifa 3rd ask page you will see Shaikha posted her I love you and she answered with a ❤

Yeah.i visited .Some were arabic.Does any have latifa 3rd photo?

She look like maryam 2nd.

Most of them say Sh.Mohammedhave a daughter name Wejdan.Who is her mother.Does Sh.Mohammed have a daughter named Delila & Elle?

Sheikha Latifa 1st is very bad at hiding her pregnancy in her last appearance she showed her baby bump

https://www.instagram.com/p/CER8rSyDpLK/?igshid=1ldfwgfoyl4zq

https://www.instagram.com/p/CESMwjwJ9uu/?igshid=rhubhevgsya
So , she is pregnant for 2nd time?

Most of them say Sh.Mohammedhave a daughter name Wejdan.Who is her mother.Does Sh.Mohammed have a daughter named Delila & Elle?

I already said that Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Wejdan but there are no daughters named delila and ella. He has a daughter named Dalal.

So , she is pregnant for 2nd time?
Yes if she is really pregnant not just getting fat

even peoples might understand that she is pregnant.If she wanna hide her pregnancy, then why she came to public?

I already said that Sheikh Mohammed has a daughter named Wejdan but there are no daughters named delila and ella. He has a daughter named Dalal.

Yes if she is really pregnant not just getting fat

who is her mother then? Some say she dont look like neither Sh.hind nor her brother nor sisters.Or if she adopted? Some say Sh.Maitha said she is her sister.

who is her mother then? Some say she dont look like neither Sh.hind nor her brother nor sisters.Or if she adopted? Some say Sh.Maitha said she is her sister.

Her mother is unknown as I posted before it's Sheikha Maitha who confirmed Sheikha Wejdan to be her sister on her Instagram using #wmrm which Wejdan bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum with a picture of Sheikha Wejdan and Sheikha Shamsa on a horse. Sheikha Maitha's full siblings are Shamsa, Latifa and Majid. Wejdan has a different mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom