"The Windsors" (Channel 4 parody soap)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope we’ll get to see it in the US; I can’t remember which streaming service has the series.

I can't wait till it hits the States. I was so excited to see that Richard Goulding was going to return in the role of Harry, he was great in the first two seasons.

I stumbled upon it by accident on YouTube about 2 weeks ago. I laughed so hard I was choking.:lol:

The humor is acerbic satire without quite descending into cruelty.

Everyone is funny but the two actresses who play Beatrice and Eugenie are simply standout hilarious, as are Charles and Camilla.

Last edited:
The York sisters and Camilla make laugh so much in this series.

Still slightly baffled as to how they got Rishi in this and not Boris. Still wish they would put the whole thing on Netflix.

Still slightly baffled as to how they got Rishi in this and not Boris. Still wish they would put the whole thing on Netflix.

It wasn’t really made in the Boris years. The last episode before the most recent special was pre pandemic 2020. It could well have been made before he became PM.

Last edited:
They have quite a short turn around from production to broadcast so its easy to fit in current events. They did really sort of manage to miss the Boris years but if they can get a good enough actor they may find a way to fit him in...maybe in a scene with Andrew.

Oh Prinsara, MANY Thanks !

Such a good and needed laugh !

Perennial reminder this (pre-2019, on YouTube since 2017) aged spectacularly well.

They have quite a short turn around from production to broadcast so its easy to fit in current events. They did really sort of manage to miss the Boris years but if they can get a good enough actor they may find a way to fit him in...maybe in a scene with Andrew.

Harry Enfield, who played Charles, has also played Boris. Although I think his Charles is much better, considering he's already played Charles's evil twin, they wouldn't have to look to hard to find a Boris... should it really come down to it.

They got Donald Trump, Theresa May, Justin Trudeau, and Jeremy Corbyn in. I'd even settle for a Boris letter à la Philip.

Finally, the Coronation Special showed up outside the UK. Haydn Gwynne gave a great final performance as Camilla.

Finally, the Coronation Special showed up outside the UK. Haydn Gwynne gave a great final performance as Camilla.

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou Prinsara ! A whole show instead of just clips !

What a sad loss with Haydn Gwynne's death. Simply fantastic as Camilla.
She had only recently ( according to reports) been diagnosed with the Cancer that killed her in October of 2023.
RIP.

Back
Top Bottom