The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
purple_platinum said:
a few more from deadline..

mjwtiq.jpg
mjwtmu.jpg

Albert, dear, please change your glasses!!! :) There are so many new models, which could be very flattering to your face. For example, something a little bigger and right-angled (I mean manly geometric), with a dark top line to accentuate eyebrows. Right this week I saw such glasses somewhere in the Internet magazine and think they would suit greatly...I start to feel sick of these ones :cool:

More pics of Tasha from Deadline Press

mk7s7q.jpg
mk7saw.jpg
mk7sbp.jpg

Paca, weren't there 2 circus shows today?
My siblings and I wanted to come to Monaco with friends but my bros canceled it all to now go on sking holiday to Switzerland ... however we first planed to attend a show today. There were two, right?

Any pictures from Wednesday, January 25th's performance? Was it a matinee or evening performance? Any family members attend?

sebastian said:
Paca, weren't there 2 circus shows today?
My siblings and I wanted to come to Monaco with friends but my bros canceled it all to now go on sking holiday to Switzerland ... however we first planed to attend a show today. There were two, right?
Wednesday was to my knowledge only the 14.30h show (because Wednesday is kids day in MC and France) Tonight and tomorrow are evening shows. Since it is St devote tonight, I think it is starting at 20.30h . But I can verify in some old papers were I had the program for all the sows. I still owe you the interview anyhow... BTW pack warm clothes for MC if you want to come, it is been raining since early afternoon and for tomorrow they have predicted snow. It is fairly cold right now, so we all might be waking up to some sleighing tomorrow:D

paca said:
Wednesday was to my knowledge only the 14.30h show (because Wednesday is kids day in MC and France) Tonight and tomorrow are evening shows. Since it is St devote tonight, I think it is starting at 20.30h . But I can verify in some old papers were I had the program for all the sows. I still owe you the interview anyhow... BTW pack warm clothes for MC if you want to come, it is been raining since early afternoon and for tomorrow they have predicted snow. It is fairly cold right now, so we all might be waking up to some sleighing tomorrow:D

Thanks paca - we finally decided on Switzerland , it's cold there too ;):)

Nice photos

Stephanie's haircut is adorable. She's looking better than ever! Have we seen Caroline or her children yet? I hope to see Char there.

So how did the festival end? Was January 24th the final day? Did the Hanovers ever attend? Did Albert and Stephanie attend after the 24th? Coverage just seemed to stop suddenly.

Wonderful pics of princess Stephanie and prince Albert!
Where was princess caroline and her family??

At the time of the circus pictures of Caroline and Ernst came out of them in Thailand...

Stanwix said:
So how did the festival end? Was January 24th the final day? Did the Hanovers ever attend? Did Albert and Stephanie attend after the 24th? Coverage just seemed to stop suddenly.
I think we were so used to get wonderful pics each day, that it actually seemed to have stopped quite suddenly :)

Two more pictures of Steph and Pauline at the Festival Parade

n5h79j.jpg
n5h839.jpg

(olycom)

Princess Stéphanie concentrated ...

o5thyo.jpg

(dpa)

2006 - Beautiful Mother, sweet daughter ...

rkvj0l.jpg

rkvjbo.jpg

(bunte)

march 28th 8:50 PM
broadcasting of the 30th internationnal Monte-Carlo circus festival will be on french tv (france 3 channel)

Steph arriving for the show ... 2006

vscj7r.jpg

vscj5t.jpg

vscj0x.jpg

(ViewImages)

The last one where she smiles drops ten years off of Stephanie.

Ann

Stephanie 2006 - Part I

x3fw3o.jpg
x3fw1w.jpg
x3fvwj.jpg

x3fvq9.jpg
x3fvnp.jpg
x3fvis.jpg

x3fvgi.jpg
x3fvbc.jpg
x3fv9l.jpg

x3fv5g.jpg

(keystone press)

Stephanie 2006 - Part II

x3fv49.jpg
x3fv37.jpg
x3fuyo.jpg

x3fux1.jpg
x3fuv5.jpg
x3furl.jpg

x3fuqa.jpg
x3fuo9.jpg

(keystone press)

Last edited by a moderator:
The 30th International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo - on TV :

Thursday, May 25th 2006 / 20.15 - 21.45 h ARD ( German TV channel)

31st International Circus Festival of Monte Carlo

XXXIe Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo - Le programme complet
02/01/2007 -

18 au 28 janvier 2007 – Chapiteau Espace de Fontvieille

Communiqué n°5

Le 18 janvier 207, la piste du chapiteau de Fontvieille accueillera la 31e édition du Festival International du Cirque de Monte-Carlo, dont voici la liste complète des numéros :

Ernest Palchikov – Equilibriste
The White Crow – Barre russe
Pierre Marchand – Diabolos
Robin Valencia – Femme canon
Duo Dobrovi - Corde lisse
Tom Dieck Junior – Groupe mixte de fauves
Duo Guerreros – Funambules
Les Taquins – Parodistes comiques
Les Mikos – Trio clownesque
Duo Milany – Cadre aérien
Believe in swing – Rock acrobatique
Francesco – Clown de reprises
Encho – Equilibriste
La Troupe Dosov – Sauteurs à la bascule
Bonbon et Tina – Clowns de reprises
Ruslan Sadoev – Acrobate à cheval
Les Voladas - Barristes
Some like it hot – Acrobates à la banquine
Duo Kosnyros – Jongleurs
Elisabeth Axt – Trapèze Washington
Les chiens en peluche – Acrobatie au sol
Aerial Tango – Ballet aérien
La Troupe Acrobatique Municipale de Canton – Antipodisme
La Troupe Acrobatique de l’Ecole du Cirque de Shanghai – Voltige aérienne
La Troupe Domchym – Sauteurs acrobatiques à la double balançoire
La cavalerie en liberté présentée par Brian et Leslie Casartelli
La Fantaisie Tsigane présentée par la dynastie Casartelli
Pas de deux équestre présenté par Brian et Ingrid Casartelli
La grande Pantomine « Aladin » présentée par Brian et Denise Casartelli

Pour attribuer les récompenses suprêmes, les célèbres Clowns d’Or, d’Argent et de Bronze, le Jury, placé sous la Présidence de S.A.S. la Princesse Stéphanie de Monaco, sera composé de Mesdames Yasmine Smart et Wu Zhengdan et de Messieurs Tito Gaona, Kris Kremo, Marco Lorador et Angelo Munoz.

A noter que tous ces artistes ont été récompensés lors de précédentes éditions du Festival et que rien n’échappera à leur sagacité !

Réservations :
Sur internet : www.montecarlofestival.mc
Par fax : +377 92 05 26 22
Par téléphone : +377 92 05 23 45
Sur place : les guichets du cirque sont ouverts au Chapiteau de l'Espace Fontvieille de 10h à 13h et de 14h à 18h
Par correspondance : dans ce cas, veuillez retourner votre commande
accompagnée du chèque en euros ou du numéro de carte de crédit à :
Monte-Carlo Festival - Avenue des Ligures - MC 98000 Monaco

I just can't wait for the festival to start. There'll be an outdoor show at the port as well.
Can't wait to see Steph and her loved ones. Caro's bday is in the middle of the festival time - time for a bday special.

I hope Caroline comes this year cant wait to see Stephanie and the kids .

I hope to see CHAR and ALEX this year.:ROFLMAO:

I can't wait for this year pics from Festival. I'm positive we would see Stephanie with her children. I hope to see her with Albert. If I remember correctly they appeared together a year ago. There were great pics of Steph and Bebert together.:)

Lakshmi said:
I can't wait for this year pics from Festival. I'm positive we would see Stephanie with her children. I hope to see her with Albert. If I remember correctly they appeared together a year ago. There were great pics of Steph and Bebert together.:)

You're right and I'm sure this years pics will be even more beautiful.

Does anyone know where to find a list of guests? Will any celebrities be there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom