The International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo 2004 - 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Newscom

mcasyq.jpg
mcat08.jpg
mcat1v.jpg
mcat75.jpg

Today's afternoon show:

(sipa)

Attachments

• 00522224_000001.bro.jpg
    00522224_000001.bro.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 205
  • 00522224_000010.bro.jpg
    00522224_000010.bro.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 00522224_000011.bro.jpg
    00522224_000011.bro.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 242
  • 00522224_000013.bro.jpg
    00522224_000013.bro.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 00522224_000016.bro.jpg
    00522224_000016.bro.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 288
  • 00522224_000019.bro.jpg
    00522224_000019.bro.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 207
  • 00522224_000020.bro.jpg
    00522224_000020.bro.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 198
My goodness you're quick Michelle! Thanks for the pics.

Thank`s for the pics. Stephanie does look great and Camille is really sweet. I`m curious if she will look a bit like Princess Grace when she is an adult. Maybe it`s just the blond hair. Either way she will become very beautiful, like all the family members.

The elephant dance does count :) thank you Ianna for posting it for me :)
And once again a big thank you to all who put together all the pics here.
So great to see all of the three girls - Camille, Pauline and Steph :D :)

sebastian said:
Thank you, tbhrc - the 3rd day of the festival was yesterday. Today's the 4th. There's one show this afternoon and one tonight. :)
You are mistaken my dear brother...there's no show tonight...there was only the one at 3 p.m. this afternoon. Tomorrow there's no show but the soccer match...the next show is on Tuesday. :)

Last edited:
Exactly, Michelle. And don't forget tomorrows mass either. I suppose Steph will be shouting for both teams ;)

paca said:
Exactly, Michelle. And don't forget tomorrows mass either. I suppose Steph will be shouting for both teams ;)

Yup, I think so too. I just thought to myself that it would be the greatest thing if Andrea, Pierre, Christian, Ernst jr. and Louis would play with Albert in one team tomorrow .... they could also go in for the two teams...I don't care...but I'd love to see them play... all the boys ....

... I know it won't happen :(;):rolleyes:

Some more from newscom

Attachments

• maxphotos003565.jpg
    maxphotos003565.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 260
  • maxphotos003567.jpg
    maxphotos003567.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 196
  • maxphotos003570.jpg
    maxphotos003570.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 264
  • maxphotos003574.jpg
    maxphotos003574.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 205
There is an attractive blond woman seated close behind PA in the last photo---------:rolleyes: Do you think she's his special guest?

teense said:
There is an attractive blond woman seated close behind PA in the last photo---------:rolleyes: Do you think she's his special guest?
Don't know really. I think she's a friend of the family or maybe Jen-Léonard's girlfriend.

3 photos from yesterday's show:

mhc480.jpg
mhc5j7.jpg
mhc5le.jpg

(deadline)

...Now only Louis is still missing.
And yes finally : It is not him on the photo with Steph previously posted ! ;):rolleyes:

I simply love these girls, they are too cute - thanks for the additional pics!

lashinka2002 said:
Pauline is looking more and more like Charlotte every year!
its very true but i think pauline will be far prettier than charlotte

more of Camille at the circus (from wenn)

mhpmvb.jpg
mhpm5z.jpg
mhprnd.jpg
mhpsvp.jpg
mhpurp.jpg

Last edited:
purple_platinum said:
more of Pauline at the circus (from wenn)
The little blond one is Camille ;):p

Last edited:
I just got back from mass. Only PA was there. Since it only ended at 20.30h, I'm assuming that Steph was at the soccer match. I wonder whether PA was only watching today or whether they waited for him to arrive.

sebastian said:
mcpress has a report on the Festival ...
MCPRESS made a mistake calling Pauline Camille in one pic, what a shame for a website of Monaco that should know it much better :p:p

Romy said:
MCPRESS made a mistake calling Pauline Camille in one pic, what a shame for a website of Monaco that should know it much better :p:p

You're right I've seen that too. Strange because in the last pics they've got it right.

paca said:
I just got back from mass. Only PA was there. Since it only ended at 20.30h, I'm assuming that Steph was at the soccer match. I wonder whether PA was only watching today or whether they waited for him to arrive.

Hmmm...I thought Steph would be at the mass as well. And wasn't the soccer match in the afternoon all the previous years? If so, why did they change it? A friend told me that Steph would certainly be at the match because she's doing the kick-off as usual.
I hope Albert is playing too ... I mean I'd be fine with Andrea, Pierre, Chris or Louis as well

LA PRINCESSE STEPHANIE LORS DE LA SOIREE DONNEE POUR LES 30 ANS DU FESTIVAL DU CIRQUE DE MONACO. MONTE CARLO JAN 23RD 2006. 30TH INTERNATIONAL CIRCUS FESTIVAL OF MONTE CARLO. PRINCESS STEPHANIE.

Source:Newscom
mhx1qe.jpg

She looks Good so does the cake.

Here are some watermark-free pics from APL/Corbis

mhx2yf.jpg

mhx308.jpg

mhx35i.jpg

mhx37n.jpg

mhx3cx.jpg
mhx3fc.jpg

mhx3lj.jpg
mhx4wx.jpg

mhx4z9.jpg

RADKER18 said:
Source:Newscom

She looks Good so does the cake.
Yiammm ( the cake ;) ... my brother would say : both ;):p) Hope to see more pics of this, thanks ...

Last edited:
michelle said:
Hmmm...I thought Steph would be at the mass as well. And wasn't the soccer match in the afternoon all the previous years? If so, why did they change it? A friend told me that Steph would certainly be at the match because she's doing the kick-off as usual.
I hope Albert is playing too ... I mean I'd be fine with Andrea, Pierre, Chris or Louis as well
nope from the family PA was the only one there. He got late company from the French director, who was a close friend of Rainier (he also spoke at the funeral (I think his name is Roger Hanim), whom I know mainly through ads for hearing aids. He came about 5 or 10 minutes after PA and sat next to M. Deslandes. Apart from them there were MMe Paul Gallico and Col Fringant plus PAs chaplain in the box. The box was closed of by 4 bodyguards while people were still coming in. (It was quite amusing, because my kids saw the empty spaces when we came in and wanted to sit down straight away - just like I trained them for the bus: you see an empty seat you grab it. Except the bodyguards didn't expect a dwarf attack below the waistline, so they depended on my help to coral the little rascals. :D It made them laugh too though and they were rather nice about it too. Glad to know that PA employs bodyguards who do their job and don't bully people.)

paca said:
nope from the family PA was the only one there. He got late company from the French director, who was a close friend of Rainier (he also spoke at the funeral (I think his name is Roger Hanim), whom I know mainly through ads for hearing aids. He came about 5 or 10 minutes after PA and sat next to M. Deslandes. Apart from them there were MMe Paul Gallico and Col Fringant plus PAs chaplain in the box. The box was closed of by 4 bodyguards while people were still coming in. (It was quite amusing, because my kids saw the empty spaces when we came in and wanted to sit down straight away - just like I trained them for the bus: you see an empty seat you grab it. Except the bodyguards didn't expect a dwarf attack below the waistline, so they depended on my help to coral the little rascals. :D It made them laugh too though and they were rather nice about it too. Glad to know that PA employs bodyguards who do their job and don't bully people.)

How cute ... how was the mass ?

Any pics from the soccer match ?

michelle said:
How cute ... how was the mass ?
Really nice. The choir could have used more mike, since I hardly heard them and we were sitting next to the Fanfare du Prince, so just a few meters away. But the music was great and it was fun to see the priests start to swing. One of them was playing the clarinette and he most certainly failed his mission by becoming a priest. He should have been a jazz musician. We saw a few artists, which were very good and the kids were shouting and clapping and making complete fools of themselves ( but hey, what can you expect of kids who insist on walking the streets in complete diving gear when they are going to swimming lessons :D ). When we left and they stopped bobbing their heads with the rhythm, they said it was good fun. And as the more sober accompanying adult I can only say that I whole heartedly agree.

They are also decided to take up juggling now and started straight away with one ball ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom