The Duchess of Sussex's Daytime Fashion Part 4: June 2019 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks lovely. White looks great on her and she looks happy and comfortable in it.

I think the shirt and skirt look like they belong to two outfits. The shirt is crisp & tailored and the skirt is flowy & romantic. Both are very nice, but not together.

That sums up my feelings: the shirt and skirt don’t look good together. On their own, they’re nice pieces.

Her hair does look too severely pulled back.

I love the skirt and shirt--very crisp and summery. She may be having hair challenges. I remember mine was weird during my two post-partum experiences.

I think her look is good overall. I also like that she is not afraid to show her post partum figure. Women in the public eye are usually under pressure to get back to pre baby weight, especially in the entertainment industry. I think it sends a healthy message.

The outfit is ok its the hairstyle I don't like and agree that its a little severe looking on the duchess.

She looks nice and comfortable. I figured she would have her hair in a ponytail.

The mini pleated gathered skirt is not a great choice proposte partum imo. But it looks comfortable and she looks fine. I for one like her hair like that

I really like that hairstyle on her and the skirt is great!

Am I the only one to notice that her hair has grown a lot ? Not too enthousiastic about the skirt…. but of course it's my taste.

Love the skirt and shirt - looks like a nice cool comfortable outfit to watch the tennis. Not a huge fan of her hair but practical for the day.

I like the pieces separately but not together. The skirt is beautiful and I hope we it again. The shirt is ok a crisp white shirt is a closet staple.
The hair is nice and neat!

I love the skirt and shirt--very crisp and summery. She may be having hair challenges. I remember mine was weird during my two post-partum experiences.
I love the white outfit, the blouse looks really wonderful the pleats of the skirt are lovely but I am not sure about the giant print.

I love that hairstyle though, it is very flattering and highlights her cheekbones. But mostly I love that it is a very elegant but simple look.

Love love love the skirt something i will buy without second thought,i just think the blouse is not the right choice it doesn't match well

I think the shirt and skirt look like they belong to two outfits. The shirt is crisp & tailored and the skirt is flowy & romantic. Both are very nice, but not together.

That pretty much sums it up for me. I'm not a huge fan of the white collared shirt though with the right outfit it can look nice. The skirt would be fine with a different top. And the hairstyle was far too severe. Overall it just didn't work together.

I find the dress awful. I dislike the fabric and style.

Meghan in Hugo Boss at Wimbledon today.

LaRae

I like the look. Beautiful skirt.

Me too IloveCP...I'd wear that skirt. It's lovely.

LaRae

Yes, I agree. Beautiful skirt. I like skirts with that design and fabric. The blue print was an interesting touch.

I don't usually like jumpsuits very much but this one looks light and comfortable. Don't even mind that it's a dark colour.
I do think the dress is lovely, though I suppose as it's non-British that will be a source of criticism. It's dainty and fresh looking.

The bigger criticism will be she wore a £2500 dress to a charity that donates clothing to disadvantaged women.

I watch a Youtube influencer who spent a day at Smart Works last week. One of the beneficiaries, Antigone, received a pair of Jimmy Choos as part of interview outfits. So there are higher end corporate donors who give to the charity. Bobbi Brown cosmetics donates a full range of makeup. It was nice to see.

Meghan's jumpsuit looks cute judging from the website photo. Can't really tell what it looks like on her since the photos are B&W and are close-up.

A small independent British brand, about to expand no doubt! Green credentials. Good practical shirts, and a great choice for Meghan. I hope this little business does very well.

An excellent affordable choice, IMO. I like denim on Meghan. And longer sleeves for extra warmth in these evenings if needed. Pity Meghan saw her friend lose and commiserations to Serena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom