Tatiana Santo Domingo's Fashion and Style: June 2006 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually quite like the coat/dress she wore. the colour is beautiful, suits her nicely, and i like the simplicity of it all. it's a hit for me (although indeed a bra would have made it better!). i also really like her hair and how lovely it looks against the violet shade.

I think she looks good - maybe a bra would have helped! I love the colour and the pop of bright lipstick and her hair is in amazing condition.

i actually quite like the coat/dress she wore. the colour is beautiful, suits her nicely, and i like the simplicity of it all. it's a hit for me (although indeed a bra would have made it better!). i also really like her hair and how lovely it looks against the violet shade.

I agree!!! Within her personal fashion style, she managed to find a nice balance between her usual loose long dresses and a more formal look. Love her hair... :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I don't like the dress at all and the fact that she doesn't wear a bra looks even more negative to me... a big no! she is a lovely girl and ussualy she can dress anything but this dress is a big no to me...

I quite like this choice. She should have worn a bra, of course, and the fit of the dress isn't the best, though it gives me a vibe of maternity wear to me. Her hair and make up look perfect.

i like that the hat is a bit different, and i think it kind of suits tatiana's edginess.

I dislike Tatiana's style (if it can be called so) but today she looked fine... The hat was a bit meh

I like the coat, but that hat is not attractive.

Tatiana's style is not my cup of tea, but she does wear some interesting pieces. Plus, I like the fact that she doesn't care what others think and just wears what she likes.

The hat isn't that bad. It just looks odd from some perspectives. I think she should have worn it a little bit more inclined. The coat is nice and so are her shoes. No bag?

I hate the way this woman dresses. the only day she looked good, that we could tell, was her wedding day, when she actually wore a nice wedding dress, had her hair actually combed and wore a tiara. other than that, she is always frumpy!

Gala for national day? How many of these black lace gowns have we seen in recent days?

Tatiana looked beautiful in that black lace gown. She has been dressing very well recently.

The dress doesn't work for me. Somehow it's not meant for a pregnant woman.

I think it doesn't work because of the "belt". God only knows why there is this tendency for pregnant woman to where belts, to accentuate the bump, perhaps, I always thought it doesn't work.

Mrs Casiraghi looks comfortable. As for the coat, it is unflattering.

Tatiana in a red dress at the Walkabout Foundation Inaugural Gala in London yesterday, June 27. The cut of the dress is very simple and has nothing special, but the colour is great for her:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

The style is very much her. I like the shade of red, its a good color for her and the purple belt is a great match.

Not very special dress but the color soo bright red.

The style is very much her. I like the shade of red, its a good color for her and the purple belt is a great match.

Yes the colours she chose ( red, pink, purple ) are great. The cut of the dress though not so much... It doesn't bring anything new. I remember a blue one she wore two years ago in a gala in Montecarlo that was just like this one ( except for the colour, of course... ). Maybe she hasn't fully recoverd from her India's pregnancy yet and she's trying to disguise a not so fit figure... :cool:

I quite like the dress and I agree this colour looks fantastic on her. I just disagree about the colours she chose for the accesories: I don't like it at all.

Oh dear too red too big too much lippy I agree I don't like it .. infact I think it makes her look fat which I doubt she is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom