Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 - May 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Charlene attended a lunch under the theme "Women and Sport" in Monaco today, March 8:

That's a really lovely suit on the Princess and a great colour too!

The beige and black seems to be a firm favourite of the Princess :previous:

Princess Charlene during the (private) birthday celebrations for Prince Albert today, March 14:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Charlene casual on a private trip to Milan this week:

** Full view **

And a nice, glittering look at the award ceremony of the Monaco Women Forum yesterday evening, March 24:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Princess Charlene

And a nice, glittering look at the award ceremony of the Monaco Women Forum yesterday evening, March 24:

Really lovely and a beautiful pair of earrings too!

The dress is lovely, but the earrings are something to die for!

The dress is lovely, but the earrings are something to die for!

I wonder if she owns these ones as they look like the same ones she wore to a gala in November 2013. She wore them then with a blue velvet dress.

No they are mine. I lend them to her! According to Paris Match they are by Graff.

Although this is a beautiful dress, I don’t think it flatters her . The Akris website suggests it has a deep side split. I’m wondering if Charlene’s gown is the same.

Elly C, I agree. Charlene should choose gowns that flatter her statuesque figure and not emphasise her swimmers' broad shoulders.

Princess Charlene attended the memorial mass for Prince Rainier in Monaco yesterday, April 5:

** Full view **

Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 18: November 2020 -

Not an attractive look imo. I don’t think the minimalist coat works with the busy, flowing, patterned belted skirt.

Last edited:
Given Princess Charlene was attending a mass in memory of Albert's late father, Prince Rainier III, the subdued black and grey of her outfit seemed appropriate. I like the skirt from what I can see but probably not together with the coat. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I too think that the coat was a bad choice. If she wanted to wear that coat she should have chosen another dress, or else wear a jacket instead of a coat.

Not my favourite look on Princess Charlene,both are nice pieces but just not together.

The ill-fitting beige pant suit is from Armani.
She looks fabulous in the black Akris dress!

The ill-fitting beige pant suit is from Armani.
She looks fabulous in the black Akris dress!

The top bit of the dress is horrible but the skirt is lovely, there is always something 'off ' with Akris designs. I also hope there won't be a long term return to the dreaded Birgitte Neilson hair do.

I like aspects of the black Akris dress but it could have done with a better pair of earrings or a bracelet to make it less severe looking.

Princess Charlene at the inauguration of the Rugby Hall of Fame in Toulon, France, today, April 18:

** Upper part ** gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom