The Countess of Wessex's Fashion and Style, Part 11: November 2020 - June 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the dress on the Countess. The color is just divine on her.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pic at the St John engagement with the Princess Royal and DoG is really really lovely Sophie looks great in the silver. The red dress is again a perfect dress and she looks like ohs is having a great time

Unfortunately it’s a no from me on this trouser suit.

The Countess of Wessex look really nice and a lovely colour too!

Love the colour. Certainly a different look for the Chelsea Flower Show!

I like her hair with curls and partially off her face. A very attractive look all round.

Really lovely and a great colour ,also trying to make out the brooch!

:previous:

I've added a closer view of the brooch :flowers:

The Countess of Wessex also attended a reception of the International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness in London today, May 25:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Last edited:
She is a lovely lady but some of het clothes look big on her: The pink trouser suit looks 2 sizes too big and the skirt on the isle of Wight is a lót of skirt for her. I think she is rather short or am I wrong? more fitting clothes look better on her.
Having said this, her smile makes up for it.
And I am jealous of her skin tone. Very nice lady.

The Countess of Wessex at Trooping the Colour today, June 2:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Beautiful one of my favorites of the day. Soft, feminine, and elegant

I loved the style of yesterday's outfit - beautiful tailoring but the fabric looked like a tablecloth. Today's outfit is dreadful and inappropriate. It reminds me of the dresses my mother wore to dinner/dances in the 1970s.

I like the colour, it’s a lovely look on the Countess.

Lovely hat (and it would look great on Louise's outfit yesterday). The dress isn't what I expect from daytime church events.

i think it is one of those outfits you need to see IRL - I am not certain if the fabric is shimmery or not. And I dont like the bow at the back.

Lovely hat (and it would look great on Louise's outfit yesterday). The dress isn't what I expect from daytime church events.
I quite agree. Not what I would have expected from her. I believe that it may look different in person. I actually hated it while I was watching the TV this morning, but after seeing pictures, it's not so bad. Still a slight miss for me for Sophie.

:previous: Also agree. A miss for the Countess today.

I feel like Sophie's fashion choices are always either a solid win or a complete miss. There's rarely, if ever, an in between. And honestly, the last two days have been been complete misses. When she gets it right it's stunning but when she gets it wrong she really gets it wrong. Yesterday's outfit felt a little too casual for Trooping with it's gingham day dress kind of look but today's outfit felt very shimmery, very night out on the town, slightly age inappropriate, especially for a church service.

I initially loooved the look but the more I see it the more it looks like a perfect cocktail or evening dress.
She looks stunning but for the wrong occasion.

Sophie looks terrific with her hair like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom