Shopping

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ladolcevita said:
what perfume does charlotte wear?
I don't know what perfumes she wears just guesing maybe Chanel,Dior,Gucci,Armani,Perry Ellis those are very nice and lovley or any other French or Italian perfumes. I have never seen any photos of her shopping buying perfume in particular. Maybe she would wear something very Beautiful, rare, Elegant, Clean and Striking like herself such as Elizabeth Taylor White Dimonds Forever or Tiffany and company, lovley.:)

Last edited:
Young Caroline shopping at the market and in St. Remy 1991:

sm6gxu.jpg
sm6hht.jpg

(HELLO, Bunte)

Stephanie shopping and selling. I have found a picture of the Replay Store and Café. All pictures are from Hello and are part of my collection.

IMG_2153.jpg
Rush hour...
IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg
IMG_2155.jpg

Stephanie and Paul doing shopping !
ebay
be18xi.jpg

ETA by Admin: Source Paris Match

Last edited by a moderator:
Caroline shopping with Vincent :)

vdioew.jpg
vdiolx.jpg

(DNB)

Grace shopping in Paris in 1980:

w13d6r.jpg
w13afs.jpg
w13chx.jpg
w13cwz.jpg

(NP)

Wow, The pics of Princess Grace going to shopping in Paris is great! :) Thanks for posting, iceflower!:D

kiina said:
Stephanie shopping and selling. I have found a picture of the Replay Store and Café. All pictures are from Hello and are part of my collection.

Rush hour...

She seems very natural here,i like them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chantal Clement said:
Wow, The pics of Princess Grace going to shopping in Paris is great! :) Thanks for posting, iceflower!:D
You are most welcome, Chantal :) Seems she needed some new decoration :)

Princess Grace and Pince Rainier doing shopping in Paris
(PDV)

637fp.jpg

647gl.jpg

Thanks a lot for these two pics, Nina. The only difference between them and other couples is the fact that he did not have to carry her shopping bags ;)

Two very rare pics of Steph and Caroline shopping in Paris:

xdi3yd.jpg
xdi4o7.jpg

(NP)

Nice pics of the Monaco royal sisters, Princesses Caroline and Stephanie while they went to shopping!:) I have never seen those pics before! Thanks for posting, Iceflower!:)

Nice pics of the two sisters. Thanks Iceflower!

You are both very welcome, Chantal and FILIPA :)
The article said Steph would have asked Caroline to help her find more feminine clothes. Such a nonsense, if so, they would never have told it to the press :rolleyes: ;)

Thanks Ice !! I love that pics I have the same but in black and with and the quality is not great !!:( ....but yours are great !! Thanks Ice !:) ;)

some of mine.....Prince Rainier doing Shopping with her daughter after her separation with Phillipe !
(PDV)

quotidien16gl.jpg

Thank you Nina :)
Some of Rainier shopping in New York in 1995:

110gefr.jpg
110gf8p.jpg

(Chi)

Maybe little late to add, but those shopping sisters photos are great! Thanx Iceflower! ;)
Wonder if Caroline used to go "crazy" when shopping with Stephanie..I always do with my younger sister:p

It's never too late for that, Ianna! :)

Actually Steph looks much more relaxed to me, but maybe the paparazzi got more on Caroline's nerves than her little sister did with her crazy shopping ideas ;) ;)

Steph shopping with Ron in New York, 1989:

1zbcdci.jpg

(Hello)

Caroline shopping in Paris in late 1991:

243m0pu.jpg

(Bunte)

You guys amaze me with all the photos you manage to find to post! Great job!

Diane

If looks could kill!

No wonder Rainier disliked the photogs. They were all over him in those NYC shots. Monaco is such a haven--even more now when the blasted papparazzis are tripling their numbers!

Re: post#109. These pictures of Rainier shopping in NY don't look like paparazzi shots,maybe it was part of photo shots Rainier agreed for...

iceflower said:
Hope you enjoy and do not consider it as too boring ;)

Oh my goodness, how can shopping be boring. Even when it is someone else that is doing it. I hadn't seen this thread before. I think it is brilliant. Thank you to all the contributors.

Nice pics of Stephanie and Caroline together.

iceflower said:
Here's a clipping of Caroline and Stephanie shopping together, you can also see Daniel who had then still been Caroline's bodyguard :) :

Caroline and Steph shopping 1989/90

yes...the article says they were affraid some motorist was accting suspiciously and feared an attack....so the "body guard" took out his revoler.

and juste have a look

on the bodyguard.... DD !!

Back
Top Bottom