Queen Rania's Daytime Fashion part 9: January 2011 - January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Feb 2011, Queen Rania checks on activities done by “Hamzet Wasel”
Picture 1 **** Picture 2 **** Picture 3

16 Feb 2011
, Queen Rania checks on activities undertaken by the Madrasati initiative
Picture 1 **** Picture 2

Rania looks extremely good after the break and I think that especially the top suits her very much. The hairdo is nice as well.

Last edited:
She has toned down the glam appearances quite a lot. Now it's all about plain trousers and simple coats.;) Both outfits are ok, nothing special. I like the blouse she wore on Feb. 8th, I'm sure we've seen it before. So, here's some recycling in the mix too. Good! :)

I like the simplicity in those outfits. Another example that less is more. She looks very good.

She looks good. The black suit is a classic and the light sweater very pretty. Monic, thanks for identifying the grey top! :flowers: It's indeed the same.

She looks good. The black suit is a classic and the light sweater very pretty. Monic, thanks for identifying the grey top! :flowers: It's indeed the same.
You're welcome, NoorMeansLight! That's indeed a nice piece of her wardrobe!

28 Feb 2011, Queen Rania attends a meeting with beneficiaries from projects funded by the Al Mastaba Women’s Association

Pic 1**** Pic 2 **** Close-up

i also like the caot its quit nice simple look nothing special though.
i like the scarf.

I like the coat, but all in all this outfit is nothing special. I understand that she wants to lay low for a while and that's perfectly fine. I like the earrings and the ponytail, unless Monic comes up with a different unflattering angle - I shall wait.;) :p

I like the coat, but all in all this outfit is nothing special. I understand that she wants to lay low for a while and that's perfectly fine. I like the earrings and the ponytail, unless Monic comes up with a different unflattering angle - I shall wait.;) :p
Hmm, this time my angle is by all means flattering :p;).
The ponytail is to my liking; you're right about the earrings - they've immediately engaged my attention, in a positive sense, of course.:D

All angles checked then, good.:D As for the earrings, I've been wondering whether the stones are real emeralds or just peridot. Emeralds are my favourite gems, though I'm clearly not Taurus.;)

I think the cardigan and the belt do match, or at least Rania wore them well here. It looks like a casual visit indeed, though I wouldn't mind a more professional outfit either.;)

The cardigan looks quite "soft" to me so Rania must have felt comfortable with it. I like the look and even the hair! :lol:

The cardigan is really pretty and does look comfortable however I think a black belt would have looked nicer with the outfit.

The scarf is recycled. I like the outfit, and especially the scarf.
Her haircolour looks not so good...

Queen rania of Jordan is young and is also a stylish queen and I love her outfits

she wore the scarf during the visit to Latin America its lovely piece and so the jacket she wore here i like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom