Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 15: February 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that is my Max, my Real hat feed for the week. Thank you Max :flowers:

Love her from the waist up. Lovely top and brooch as well as the hat. ?

Hate the shoes. The skirt is nice enough but not with the rest of the look.

The colors are pretty but it always looks like a maternity outfit to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely outfit. Belt seems a bit wide, but nice elegant and simple outfit.

I have no particular feelings towards this outfit, it’s quite neutral and perhaps it was my fault for expecting more from Maxima.

Extremely elegant look.. perhaps 'taking a leaf' from Empress Michiko of Japan ?

Queen Máxima loos lovely and classic I prefer it when she wears simpler outfits and a really nice neat hairstyle too.

Extremely elegant look.. perhaps 'taking a leaf' from Empress Michiko of Japan ?

There are certainly worse role models, since to my knowledge I don't think the Empress Emerita ever got it wrong. On the other hand, somehow I don't think Maxima and Michiko share the same aesthetic ;)

Queen Máxima loos lovely and classic I prefer it when she wears simpler outfits and a really nice neat hairstyle too.

The outfit looks elegant, yet stylish. Very well chosen, IMO.

Regal and elegant. One of the few outfits from Maxima that I don't mind the belt. Any close-up of the hat? It looks like the one she wore to Prinsjesdag last year.

Classy as always. I like this the best of all the outfits today.

Very restrained. She even managed not to grab in the jewelry cassettes. A sober but ultra-refined look.

Nice dress, subdued in a way and I like the clean lines. The cape gives it a bit extra and works very well in this case. I am surprised for the modest use of jewels, though a brooch would not have improved the outfit. She looks wonderful.

During her arrival in the UK for last year's state visit HM also wore a dusty pink Claes Iversen outfit, with a simular broad belt and with the same pink topaz ring and bracelet.

The hat seems to be an adapted version of the one HM wore during Prinsjesdag 2018.

Last edited:
I didn’t like the outfit without the hat, but now that I see it with the hat I really like the entire look. Subdued and elegant but the hat makes it complete.

She looks very elegant. Perfect for the garter ceremony. The limelight stays on the right people, while the spouses look elegant.
Its a beautiful colour and the cape gives it a regal look. I love she didn’t go overboard with her jewellery. And her hair and fascinator look lovely too.
It’s a look you don’t expect from Maxima and yet she looks fantastic

I think Maxima has the best outfit of the day on.

LaRae

The gloves

Kudos to Maxima for knowing the proper way to carry a pair of gloves, unlike the wadded up, fingers out technique practiced by Camilla.

I don't usually care for these cape style dresses but this one looks better than most. QMaxima looks elegant. I think the belt is a bit too wide but she has better posture than I do so maybe it isn't as uncomfortable as I think it might be. The color is lovely. All in all, a win. I am hoping for a bigger hat tomorrow though.

Maxima looks wonderful; the dress has interesting detail without being OTT, and the hat is flattering.

Perfect for this occasion, hands down best appearance. Great to see Max shining while dressing subdued.

I don't like the cape style of dress, but the color is pretty & Maxima is wearing it well.

Fantastic dress. The cape gives an interesting design elemant to a dress that is otherwise not over the top.

Best dressed of the day IMO. She looks every inch a Queen! Love it.

she was perfectly dressed for the occasion
the dress is nice the cap is lovely add and i love the hat on her

Beautiful dres. Love the cape effect and even belt. :flowers:

The color is great for today. Her hair looked great.

Was my best dressed until the hat. Well still best dressed but down a peg.

What is it with the potato chip/ufo with roses look. Third royal lady with this look I can think of.

She looked great. I loved the dress and hat, the other accessories worked well with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom