Queen Elizabeth and the Duke of Edinburgh Current Events 16: July-December 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Iceflower---as always, HM looks lovely

As I look at the Queen and her lovely smile I think how lucky Britain is to have such a nice and lovely queen and it's a shame that so many take her and the monarchy for granted.

If that's BeatrixFan I hope HM hasn't read the awful things he's been saying about her in the Forums!
I don't think BeatrixFan is that, uh, how shall we say, "hefty?"
BeatrixFan has MUCH better taste in clothing besides! :D

Pic 6.12.2007

The Queen in green today :flowers:

Queen Elizabeth II receives Her Excellency the President of the
Phillipines, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, and her husband Jose Miguel
Arroyo inside Buckingham Palace in central London, 6 Dec 2007

----> Pic

Pic 6.12.2007

I've always enjoyed HM wearing green! I love the contrast between her immaculate hair color and the outfit.

If that's BeatrixFan I hope HM hasn't read the awful things he's been saying about her in the Forums!

I'm a size 10 dear. And I very much doubt HM reads these forums...well, only when she's ODed on the Harvey's Bristol Cream.

I'm a size 10 dear. And I very much doubt HM reads these forums...well, only when she's ODed on the Harvey's Bristol Cream.
See, 10's not too bad!

(I'm a 6 however :D )

Doesn't HM like her gin and tonics and not the Bristol Cream?

'The Queen loves mimicking my scouse accent' says top aide | the Daily Mail

............Miss Kelly started working for the Queen by chance when in 1992, she was working as a housekeeper to the British Ambassador to Germany. When the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh came to visit during an official visit, they got chatting to Miss Kelly, who told the Queen that she was desperate to return to Britain. Just a few months later Miss Kelly received a call offering her a job as one of the Queen's dressers. ............

Queen 'a typical woman'

London - Queen Elizabeth II's personal assistant said the British monarch was a typical woman who nattered about clothes, make-up and jewellery, in an interview in The Sunday Telegraph newspaper.

Queen 'a typical woman': World: News: News24

UK size 10 is a US size 8.

............Miss Kelly started working for the Queen by chance when in 1992, she was working as a housekeeper to the British Ambassador to Germany. When the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh came to visit during an official visit, they got chatting to Miss Kelly, who told the Queen that she was desperate to return to Britain. Just a few months later Miss Kelly received a call offering her a job as one of the Queen's dressers. ............

I read in some articles that Ms. Kelly even creates and sews some dresses and cloaks for the queen.

Thanks for the article, susan. This one provides us more information of what Miss kelly said as well as pictures than some others. The picture shoot seems news to me, i believe have not seen Her Majesty in official photo such as that in recent years, hope that we will see the Palace to release them soon.

Pics 13.12.2007

Great pics of the Queen today,
on the first two pics you can also see the Duchess of
Gloucester, the third one is great as to her laughter :)

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II during her visit the Royal Academy
of Music in central London, 13 December 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Great pics of the Queen today,
on the first two pics you can also see the Duchess of
Gloucester, the third one is great as to her laughter :)

Britain's Queen Elizabeth II during her visit the Royal Academy
of Music in central London, 13 December 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Who needs Leibovitz after pic3?

Pic 14.12.2007

The Ambassador of France, Mr Maurice Gourdault-Montagne,
presents his credentials to Britain's Queen Elizabeth II at
Buckingham Palace, 14 December 2007

-----> Pic

You know, silver and white really does become HM!

:queenelizabeth:How awesome she is to be the longest living monarch! I feel honored just to be alive while she is reigning!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom