Queen Camilla's Fashion and Style Part 2: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Camilla at Crathie Parish Church today, September 8, for a church service to mark the first anniversary of the death of Queen Elizabeth:

** Full view **

A nice dress today but the cardigan might have been too much given how warm it is in the UK and Ireland!

A nice dress today but the cardigan might have been too much given how warm it is in the UK and Ireland!
It may be colder inside the church.

Underwhelming, to say the least. She looks as if she is headed to the supermarket. I realize she has a very understated style but this look is far too casual for a memorial service for a late regnant Queen, IMHO.

Underwhelming, to say the least. She looks as if she is headed to the supermarket. I realize she has a very understated style but this look is far too casual for a memorial service for a late regnant Queen, IMHO.
I agree. It was a memorial service even if it was in the countryside.

I agree. Perhaps a jacket with the dress would have dressed it all up a bit.

It's a lovely colour palette and suits HM well however, she would be better to give the Fedora to her hubby and stick with her usual summer brimmed hats. The crown of the hat is too high proportionate to the width of the brim. I like the hat, just not on Camilla.

Camilla is made for "Millinery Masterpieces" of distinction:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/7b/47/bf/7b47bf4d3f3b9f95aab43bef18766fac.jpg

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.g3PkYmBDips4S4jJUa5C-QAAAA?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d6/bd/46/d6bd46f9bd6d76d0fa73bd2ddab7b020.jpg

A tribune to the late Queen ? She wore pink during her last State visit to France back in 2014.

A really lovely soft pink outfit on the queen for the arrival.

The Queen looked wonderful. So nice to see her in this flattering soft pink, not a color that she usually seems to wear.

Last edited:
An attractive shade of pink and I like the contrasting grey of the accessories . The style is typical of her formal wear in terms of the uncluttered, flattering cut of the coat. Madam Macron looks very chic.

Pretty pink but not suitable for the wind getting out of the plane. Her skirt really flew up and she was already holding on to her hat

Apparently Camilla will be dressed by Dior tonight.

It never ceases to amaze me how many royals fall foul of airplane runway gusts . Surely in the fine planning that appears to go into each outfit, for the public arrival meet and greet the chance of skirts/ hats being blown about must be a consideration.

Looking very good indeed.

Camilla looks absolutely beautiful, very appropriate for a spectacular venue like Versailles.

I really do think that is my favorite appearance of her besides her wedding. Perfect dress, color, and cut and showcase for the sapphires

Very nice overall but did they specifically do that to her hair or is it the wind? I'm not feeling the adjustment, either way.

Wow, very stunning! The dress is wonderful, the colour is wonderful and it suits her so much!
The only minor thing I don't like today are the way her eyebrows are styled. I think they are a bit too black, but thats just my preference.
Other than that she looks very regal tonight!

I really do think that is my favorite appearance of her besides her wedding. Perfect dress, color, and cut and showcase for the sapphires

Agreed- I’ve always thought she looked her best ever at her wedding but this is absolutely up there. Color, styling, and hair are all perfect

Wow, Queen Camilla is 'knocking it out of the park' !
The twinkling Sapphire Jewels, which seem to match her eyes, look lovely. Lovely Jewels arrangement on her. Not overdone. Perfect.

The cut of the Gown, as well as coordinating with the jewels, is so flattering AND comfortable looking.

When I think of 'Days of Old', ( WELL not to old ) and uncomfortable Crinoline Evening Dress.....As standard attire .....Yikes !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom