Princess Stephanie: Picture Thread Part III

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
De La Cruza said:
WOW Sebastian you really like Princess Stephanie I mean you think she's very hott, sexy, and beatiful, which she is she sure is irresistible just like her song twoards men. I mean I bet if you could have I know you would, IF you know what I'm talking ABOUT. Thats the same way with me and Pierre.

I would ;) if you know what I mean ;):p:) !

sebastian said:
Sweet Steph on magazine covers -> LINK

She's just fabulous on the last ... and very sweet on every single one of them ...!!!

@ Iceflower: You're right.. wasn't sure about it anymore...so ooooops ;):rolleyes::p

Steph giving an interview 2002

qx57y8.jpg
qx58qf.jpg

(tf1)

Great caps! Second one is perfect portrait! :)

Michelle, I would like to know if you or anyone have the video of Princess Stephanie of Monaco on TF1 in 2002. It would be greatly appericated.:) She looks great and beautiful in those pics.:D

sebastian said:
I would ;) if you know what I mean ;):p:) !
Yes I sure as hell know what you mean!!!:p :D Sebastian you're a really nice funny, great sense of humor guy!!! No wonder your so popular with the ladies!!!, Even including me now .:p :) , and with the guys your a great best pal any man could ask for :D Can't wait to hear back from you!:)

michelle said:
Steph giving an interview 2002

(tf1)

These are very lovely. Two of Steph's best, IMO. She looks so.... serene. :) Thanks, Michelle.

Thanks a lot for these wonderful screencaps, Michelle.
What was this interview about?

iceflower said:
Thanks a lot for these wonderful screencaps, Michelle.
What was this interview about?

It was in 2002 she was talking in 'Sept à Huit' on TF1 ... a little sequence : Here ...

...she says:

" I think that love or atraction which can be between two people doesn't know any barriers ... not social, not racial, not religious ... for me in any case it is like that."

During another interview ...1997

qyfomh.jpg
qyfp52.jpg

...and other appearances...

qyfpeu.jpg
qyfpll.jpg

(screencaps tg5, tf1)

Again great screencaps Michelle! :)

On the last one Stephanie is so beautiful..that natural look and honest big smile..Do you know if that video is taken after she gave birth of Louis? It reminded me on that time after seeing photo..

Ianna said:
Again great screencaps Michelle! :)

On the last one Stephanie is so beautiful..that natural look and honest big smile..Do you know if that video is taken after she gave birth of Louis? It reminded me on that time after seeing photo..

No, it must have been about a year and a half before Louis' birth ... :)

michelle said:
No, it must have been about a year and a half before Louis' birth ... :)

Ohh, I see.. I saw pregancy glow before "real" time..:p but it's still so beautiful photo! Thanks for fast response!;)

iceflower said:
And two more from 1987 also from HOLA:

she reminds me of Ricky Martin on the left pic!!!!:eek: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant on the right one...(sorry)

Covergirl ... Steph ...

qys8xz.jpg
qys952.jpg
qys9a9.jpg

qys9dy.jpg
qys9iu.jpg
qys9ll.jpg

qysax2.jpg
qysayt.jpg
qysb3q.jpg

(Madame, Vogue, Elle, Jeune et Jolie)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to meet Stephanie. She seems like a cool person.

Thank you for the video! It was great seeing the Monaco royal family! :) I love the pics of Princess Stephanie that you posted.;) Keep posting!!:D

michelle said:
It was in 2002 she was talking in 'Sept à Huit' on TF1 ... a little sequence : Here ...

...she says:

" I think that love or atraction which can be between two people doesn't know any barriers ... not social, not racial, not religious ... for me in any case it is like that."
Thank you for me telling me, Michelle. Unfortunately I have problems with watching videos, my internet connection is too slow :(
Funnily I made the same screencaps some time ago like you did in your last set :)

Steph giving an interview at one of the most beautiful locations - the meditaranien sea behind her:

r0rvjn.jpg
r0rvoh.jpg
r0rvpv.jpg
r0rvvn.jpg

(Libello)

The four best pix ever taken of Steph begin page two, wow!;)

Last edited:
These pix were not really taken. They are screencaps ...I cut them out of a video ;):)

Michael Golpe said:
Sebastian, where were they from? How old are they?

They are from an interview Steph made last december ... here's the -> LNK !
(scroll down and click on 'Voir la Video') :)

Great Pics of Princess Stephanie of Monaco!

Great pics of Princess Stephanie, once again! Michelle and Sebastain,;) She's one of my favourite princesses!:D Thanks for posting the pics!:)

These are some of my very favourites ... with her first love Paul Belmondo ...

ra505y.jpg

ra50fm.jpg

ra50rp.jpg

ra52c3.jpg

...the two have been sooo sweet ... they remind me a little bit of Charlotte and Felix ( or vice versa) ... we could have pix like these of Charlotte and Felix...would be nice! :)

(Paris Match)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom