Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 5: January 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps he did not recoginze her but may be Princess Madeleine has experinced people in the past chatting her up because of who she is? He might have been genuine and saw that he liked the looks of her and thought he might chat her up only to discover he is a princess!

It would have been cool if she had just been like "Madeleine, and you?" LOL
But actually I was posting to ask someone to fill me in on Madeleine. I haven't been following the news on her recently. Is she still in NYC? This is the last photo I saw of her. http://blogs.papermag.com/images/2006/06/madeleinejonas.gif
I think it is so lovely. They look so cute together.

No, she has been back in Sweden since the end of August. She is taking some class or classes at the university in Stockholm.

Thank you. :)
Does she already have a degree in anything?

Helen88 said:

I think she already has a degree in Art History but she is taking graduate classes now.

Helen88 said:
she has a baccalaureate in art, modern history and ethnology

Yennie said:
she has a baccalaureate in art, modern history and ethnology

thats really intresting, good for her !! shes a very attractive young lady

does anyone know what kind of classes she is taking now?

According to www.royalcourt.se during the autumn 2006 Princess Madeleine will work at the World Childhood Foundation in Stockholm. She also continues the studies at the Stockholm University in organisation and leadership.

i visit drottningholm on the 28th october and madeleine were although there she speak very normally wihtout bodyguards with some tourists or friend i dont no. she´s normal and everything. i can go on monday to take a look witch subjects she has

KathaFD said:
i visit drottningholm on the 28th october and madeleine were although there she speak very normally wihtout bodyguards with some tourists or friend i dont no. she´s normal and everything. i can go on monday to take a look witch subjects she has
so you saw her? where, was it in the park? Did you talked to her?

lucky you :)

Yes, i saw here but i don´t speak to her. i don´t know if you were at drottningholm, but i can say to you that she was on the little place were the gift shop were and the statue of a nacked man are. I was in the garden and saw here just. Not more or less

KathaFD said:
Yes, i saw here but i don´t speak to her. i don´t know if you were at drottningholm, but i can say to you that she was on the little place were the gift shop were and the statue of a nacked man are. I was in the garden and saw here just. Not more or less

what was she doing? walking around by herself when you saw her? that is weird that she would walk around with no bodyguards or anything.

I saw here on the 29 th of october time around 13 o´clock i´m sure there were bodyguards she was with 2 girls there and walking to the parking area more i couldn´t see

I just have to say that I find Princess Madeleine to be absolutly beautiful. *Looking down and making circles in the dirt with my foot* :wub:

I never knew Princess Madeleine had travelled to China!

I guess Madeleine is quite busy now with Unicef and taking classes at the university. Does anyone know where this last interview was held with her mother? Was it Drottningholm?

Great that Madeleine is taking a bigger role and are doing interviews like this. I´m really looking forward to hear her tell a little more about what she´s been up to this year...

Looks like this years show will be better than last year, which was a big disapointment imo. No interviews at all and nothing new...
This year I hope we will get to hear about more exiting things...

What does the article basically say about what Princess Madeleine has been up to this year?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom