Princess Madeleine, Current Events Part 5: January 2006 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=735393

From Expressen.se

The swedish photografer Bingo Rimer meet Hugh Hefner is in his tv-show. Bingo shows him some pictures of swedish women. For example he shows princess Madeleines picture and Hugh was really impressed of her look. He says that she looks very nice...

cindygirl said:
http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=735393

From Expressen.se

The swedish photografer Bingo Rimer meet Hugh Hefner is in his tv-show. Bingo shows him some pictures of swedish women. For example he shows princess Madeleines picture and Hugh was really impressed of her look. He says that she looks very nice...

All we need is Madeleine on a future episode of the Girls Next Door... Please, Hugh Heffner! Somethings never change. She is looking good these days, though.

In the picture she is dressed casual so why shouldn't she wear a cap. She looks comfortable dressed to me.

I think she looks okay like that, just like any other normal young lady in their mid-twenties.

magnik said:

Yes, I would say it´s her. The quality of the pic isn´t the best...but it looks like her features + some "fat reserves" for winter and a red nose through a cold. I´m pretty sure, because the photographer (Per-Olof Sännås) has some experience in taking Paparazzi pictures of the young Bernadottes. So I guess he got the license plate at the car right and how big is the chance, that two ppl looking at least a bit like Jonas and Madeleine are at a gas station at the same time (?)
However...I think this pic isn´t doing her justice and as I know "our" Madeleine the little extra fat will be gone until the Nobel Prize Awards.

Last edited:
Well I don't know.
She must then use tons of make up to change her face.
But, who knows :rolleyes:

royalgertjan said:
no, that is not princess madeleine!!
it sure looks like her. she´s just a little rounder then we´re used to. She has a hat just like that and the facial expression is also very "Madeleine" imo

but it is a horrible photo, poor Madeleine :)

I can tell that is Madeleine and I do not see the extra weight that some of you have talked about. It is probably just a bad picture. I mean i think we all have had a bad picture at least once in our life, right? She is just dressed down, no makeup. Big deal. we all know how good she looks when she is all dressed up. you can't look like a million bucks always. I also like the fact that she does not mind going out dressed down because she has good self- esteem and I dont think she cares what people think so thats cool.

I agree jspate! Often she is critized for always looking like she's spent hours getting ready and that she looks perfect all the time. It makes a refreshing change to see her like any other normal person which she obviously wants to be when not performing public duties.

I don't think it's her! And Jonas doesn't look like him either!!!

Little story out of Johnny´s blogg (Johnny is a journalist at Expressen):
Madde stod för sig själv en stund när en kille kom fram och började att prata. Han frågade: Vad heter du då?
Madeleine svarade med en arg ton:
- Du sluta. Klart att du vet vem jag är....

Madeleine was at a private party in Gothenborg some years ago...
Madde had stood for a while alone, when a guy came to her and started talking. He asked: "What´s your name?"
Madeleine answered with an angry voice:
"Stop that. Of course you know, who I am..."

According to Johnny this guy really didn´t know her :lol:

http://blogg.expressen.se/kandis/

Lena said:
Little story out of Johnny´s blogg (Johnny is a journalist at Expressen):
Madde stod för sig själv en stund när en kille kom fram och började att prata. Han frågade: Vad heter du då?
Madeleine svarade med en arg ton:
- Du sluta. Klart att du vet vem jag är....

Madeleine was at a private party in Gothenborg some years ago...
Madde had stood for a while alone, when a guy came to her and started talking. He asked: "What´s your name?"
Madeleine answered with an angry voice:
"Stop that. Of course you know, who I am..."

According to Johnny this guy really didn´t know her :lol:

http://blogg.expressen.se/kandis/
oh no, poor guy :) If he really did not know who she was he must have thought she was the biggest diva ever

Must be hard for her too though, I bet she get hundreds of people pretending not to know who she is and liking her for 'her' etc

The story is embarrassing for both Madeleine and the guy. Madeleine just seems arrogant and the guy just seems dumb. Poor them. :lol:

Maybe Madeleine was sad Jonas couldn't be with her?

Maybe Princess Madeleine was in a bad mood that day and the poor guy coped it?!

I do not feel suprise to hear a guy does not know her. Not every body is able to recognize famous people. I can say if PM Blair is walking down street, I think there is alway one person may not know he is the prime minister. I feel sorry for that guy.

Who in Sweden wouldn´t recognice Princess Madeleine on sight? I think noone... :rolleyes:

Well maybe it was a non who thought he has spotted a sexy Swedish chick :) Or it was a anti monarchist who really did not know her..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom