Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 7: February 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see she opted for an updo. The red gown is very lovely on her. IMO, the black gown is appropriate, however, she could have chosen a better top. One that fits her and not a little loose. A tiara paired with the red gown would have been stunning! Too bad it's only a black tie event and no tiaras. Nevertheless, I'm liking this new Letizia style. Enough of the platforms. On with close, pointy shoes for a change.

Letizia on the visit to Israel, at official dinner:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Shoes:
Daylife
I have always liked this dress, it´s beautiful. The shoes are also very nice. Her hairdo is refreshing, it´s great that she has been trying different hairdos lately.

Last edited:
previous.gif
Totally agree with you LadyFinn. This dress is quite pretty, one of best Letizia's clothes. The shoes are also good. The new hairstyle was a right choice

I also love the fact that Letizia tries different hairdos lately. She's looking very lovely and elegant tonight. The dress is pretty and also the shoes are fine.

LadyFinn said:
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Shoes:
Daylife
I have always liked this dress, it´s beautiful. The shoes are also very nice. Her hairdo is refreshing, it´s great that she has been trying different hairdos lately.

I'm not a fan of the shoes but I love the dress.

Love the dress, lover her hair, don't like her shoes ;)

What a beautiful dress! I like her hair this way as it softens her face. Her shoes don't look at all bad with this dress. Very nice!

I love her dress, and she FINALLY removed those star earrings!! About time Letizia....

The total look is good including the shoes.

I really like her dress, and her shoes too. Very elegant Letizia :flowers:

I love her dress, and she FINALLY removed those star earrings!! About time Letizia....
I am soooo in agreement!! Very pretty dress, lovely hair and different earrings!!:previous:

Amazing dress and very, very pretty hair- I feel like the Princess has really been stepping up her game lately! :)

Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Shoes:
Daylife

Letizia looks really great, and I love what she did with her hair today.

Love the dress, just gorgeous on Letizia. The best thing is that she has gone back to parting her hair on the side and it is so much prettier. Just this simple change has taken years off of her. I hope that she keeps it up.

Letizia looks really lovely. The dress & shoes are beautiful, and I love how she's been doing her hair lately.

Love, love, love it! The dress is just amazing! The new hairstyle is also pretty nice and I love that she tries out new things lately. The shoes are nice too. Would like them more with a little higher heel but she couldn't choose better ones.

Is this the 2 or 3rd time she has recycled this dress?
It looks really good & one of her nicest cocktail dresses. I look the new hair style, its really suits her. Glad she wore some pretty heels with this dress.

Magnificent!!! One of the most beautiful dresses I saw. For cocktail, maybe the best she had worn. And she wore it in a nice way, without anything. I did not like it with the white jacket, it was not suitable. This dress has such a personnality, it has to be plain alone.

Very beautiful hairdo, nice makeup, she is stunning.

Do not like the shoes!!
Does someone know who is the designer ofthe dress???

Last edited:
:previous: An altogether elegant turnout! I am glad to see she ditched the star earrings as they were getting really boring however those she wore this time fitted perfectly with the style of her hair and dress.

Last time she wore this dress, beautiful as it is, I thought it looked somehow too big or the colour just didn't do anything for her, but this time showed the difference lay in her style.

I love the hairstyle with this outfit, it was original and flattering although I guess there is really not much you can do to tie off a braid, even a loose one, however the earrings drew the eye from that small detail. But it gave the dress a whole new look. Elegance and femininity personified.

The shoes looked really wonderful. What a change from the ugly clomppers she wore with this outfit last time.

Altogether? A star turn!

Another great outfit for CP Letizia, well done. I like this dress a lot, cut, color and adornments, I'm glad to see it again. The braid is lovely, her latest experiments with hairstyles are very good. Whole look is polished and eye-catching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom