Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 3: February 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the original design of this gown. The one she had on her pre-wedding gala. It looks much more regal and sophisticated. Why did she ever change it.

Good grief, are you mad? Letizia wore the original with pizzazz! Now it's just plain boring, or it would be if they hadn't utterly destoyed a work of art! Barbarians at the Gates!

To reiterate my previous statement;
marg said:
All I can say is . . . . . Bin it, Burn it! Put a stake through the bodice if need be, so there is no way that that sucker is ever going to arise to haunt us again.

Last edited:
:previous: Good grief, are you mad? Letizia wore the original with pizzazz! Now it's just plain boring, or it would be if they haddn't utterly destoyed a work of art! Barbarians at the Gates!

To reiterate my previous statement;

Yes, at least with original design, the dress looked like an evening gown, but now with the actual design, with all that lace, and that deep low neckline, it looks like a nightie.

Yes it Was a masterpiece. It is now time to gracefully retire it and leave it in the back of the royal closet....hopefully never to be seen again in it's present form. We can all relive the original design in all it's glory in our minds and old photos. *flowers*

I love the original design of this gown. The one she had on her pre-wedding gala. It looks much more regal and sophisticated. Why did she ever change it.

I agree. I do adore the dres now. But not as much as the old one. I hadn't realised it was the same dress just re-designed until somebody pointed it out. Why didn't she keep the original and have some create this new one as an extra. I am right in saying that this new dress was formed from the old one?x

Last edited:
I like the shirt and the skirt but I don't like the fit of the skirt !!
Too bad she ruins the outfit with those shoes!:nonono:
Does anybody know who is ths shoes stylist?

I am not sure the shirt is a new one. It probably is the shirt she wore for a private dinner with Maxima and Willem in Madrid a few months ago. Am I wrong?
Sorry, I can't find the pic.

I am not sure the shirt is a new one. It probably is the shirt she wore for a private dinner with Maxima and Willem in Madrid a few months ago. Am I wrong?
Sorry, I can't find the pic.

The skirt is new the shirt is old. I like it and it looked better on other occasions
with Columbian President
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Spanish+Royals+Host+Gala+Dinner+Honouring+0IX9AyTdrdxl.jpg
with Maxima & WA
http://koningshuizenoveral.web-log.nl/de_leukste_royaltysite/images/2008/06/25/1.jpg
journalism award
Getty Images - Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Attend Francisco Cerecedo Awards

Letizia owns the same shirt in black
Getty Images - Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia Attend Ambassadors Conference Dinner
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/07NIbsA6Sr5qF/610x.jpg

The print of the skirt is nice but I agree about the shape, very matronly.

i think she looked very lovely and feminine in this outfit. the shoes seemed a bit too much but are nevertheless quite nice. lovely new skirt, and it looks great with the shirt and hairdo.

i think she looked very lovely and feminine in this outfit. the shoes seemed a bit too much but are nevertheless quite nice. lovely new skirt, and it looks great with the shirt and hairdo.

I agree, she looks beautiful in this outfit . Somehow, I like the shoes with it .:flowers:

I really like this new skirt. It looks lovely! Hairdo is nice & shoes are wonderful, as usual.:flowers:

Letizia looked absolutely gorgeous last night. Lovely new skirt, beautiful hairdo - wonderful! Shoes are ok too.
PurePeople

Good lord, these shoes :rolleyes2: they look so out of place for this event, after all a dinner with a foreign Head of State. Clinging onto Felipe doesn't look good either.
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009...a-cena-al-presidente-salvadoreno-01$599x0.jpg
The new skirt is nice but doesn't work with quillings on the blouse, another self-combined desaster :sleep:

Think the shoes are out of place definitely, the "clinging" isn't that bad. It's nice to see some affection from the royal couple. x

I really liked the last outfit on Letizia! :flowers:
The skirt is really beautiful and looked just great with the blouse.
The hairdo was lovely, too.

So, Letizia owns at least 3 different versions of the sandals she wore for this event
In purple
In White/Beige
and
In White

(Hola, Getty,PurpePeople)

I really liked the last outfit on Letizia! :flowers:
The skirt is really beautiful and looked just great with the blouse.
The hairdo was lovely, too.

So, Letizia owns at least 3 different versions of the sandals she wore for this event
In purple
In White/Beige
and
In White

(Hola, Getty,PurpePeople)

Indeed alovely outfit. Something about the shoes I like though they dont fit the event IMO. Hair and make up is just perfect.

If I had to choose which ones for her to wear, I would say the purple ones they look the nicest of the lot. x

From what I can see, she does not have a stylist or for that matter an assistant who assists or advises her on fashion. I think this is perfectly fine. I read that some celebrities have full time employees whose only job is to catalog their outfits, keep track of where and when the outfit was worn, etc. I do not think this is the case with Letizia.

She's adorable and her shoes are simply funky, i love them!

Those sandals are daytime shoes, the sandals for dinners should be more delicate looking. I like her hair the best. This hairstyle can be worn during the daytime too. She should wear different hairstyles more often as she used to.

Letizia is very stylish indeed!!

Felipe's hair started greying...

From what I can see, she does not have a stylist or for that matter an assistant who assists or advises her on fashion. I think this is perfectly fine. I read that some celebrities have full time employees whose only job is to catalog their outfits, keep track of where and when the outfit was worn, etc. I do not think this is the case with Letizia.
OHH, I am sooo sorry, I should have written shoe designer instead of stylist, as I was wondering who is the designer of those shoes.
I apologize but, as you know, my English is very poor.

I actually like the shoes. They are really cool. I love the outfit and the fact that she didn't over accessorize, great ring, great bracelet and great earrings. And her hair looks wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom