Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 3: February 2009 - July 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really liked this outfit, the scarf makes all the difference!
http://noticias.terra.es/mundo/2009/0528/fotos-media/colombia-espana-principes-de-asturias-visitan-congreso-de-colombia-04$599x0.jpg

Normally i dont like those shoes but in that colour with that dress they actually look alright

Letizia looks absolutely radiant, so does Felipe!
Hola

The dress is very nice, but as ever I don't like her shoes...

Letizia during a meeting with Spanish residents.
Getty Images
Getty Images
A new look for Letizia. I just love it, the colours, the softness, her hair. She looks young and radiant.

Letizia during a meeting with Spanish residents.
Getty Images
Getty Images
A new look for Letizia. I just love it, the colours, the softness, her hair. She looks young and radiant.

The dress is just not my taste, I mean, the print just looks cheap. Its very not Letizia. Such colorful, very printed outfits dont suit her. She needs something softer, something not so colorful. The only nice thing about her apperance is her make up.

Was just thinking since the material of her dress is busy her hair should have been more sleek, stiled less curly. And the shoes are not only not pretty they accentuate how skinny her legs are through their clunkiness.

But she is beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
hideous print! good lord, they are on an official visit. the dress is good enough for a summer night out in mallorca, not more, with felipe wearing a shirt and casual trousers. but hey, this is suit and tie dress code. thank good we can't see the shoes.

A ghastly dress, not helped by the ghastly costume jewelry junk around her neck.
It would stand out in a negative way even in some Mallorca beach club as suggested above... for a suit & tie evening engagement on an official visit, it's entirely inappropriate.
Pseudo-latin 'theme' dressing when visiting Latin countries is always a risk, and when it gets wrong like it does here, then it's rather tasteless and almost appears to make fun of the host country.

I don't like the print either and I think this is a summer casual dress for Mallorca, it would looked lovely on her in a summer nigth but for his ocassion a big no!

hideous print! good lord, they are on an official visit. the dress is good enough for a summer night out in mallorca, not more, with felipe wearing a shirt and casual trousers. but hey, this is suit and tie dress code. thank good we can't see the shoes.

Awful outfit...
Unfortunately we can actually see the shoes... a tacky pair of red shoes...

I loved the black dress for the welcoming dinner. Elegant and simple.

I also loved the recycled golden dress. We didn't see it for quite a while and it was nice to see it again. I like the cut and the length of it's sleeves.
Letizia's hair looked really lovely. Soft curls suit her.

The colourful dress was really aweful. The print is just tacky. Not a nice dress for an official occasion...

Hideous print and awful shoes!!! Unfortunetely we will see them again several times in the next weeks as she usually does.

The printed dress was something very new on Letizia and is pribably ebtter suited to the farewell dinner in Mallorca rather on this trip - but it was good to see her being bolder in her choices

The dress is very colorful & printed. It doesn't suit for her. It looks awful!

That is a ghastly dress for Letizia. The shoes are awful aswell. Not a very good outfit for letzia. Her hair aswell, she needs to do something other than have it straight down. :ermm:
x

:previous: I totally agree with you. I do hope we will not see this dress and it's accessories in the near future :nonono: Nothing even remotely elegant or tasteful about this outfit.,IMHO.

What a shame to see; she was doing so well with her dress selections before this.

I love the printed dress, it's nice to see Letizia wearing something fresh and youthful.

The silver dress is beautiful and has a very 1920's flapper feel to it which is partly why I like it.

I'm not a fan of this print. It doesn't look the least bit sophisticated and the shoes are terrible as well making the entire outfit look cheap.

I love the printed dress, it's nice to see Letizia wearing something fresh and youthful.

The silver dress is beautiful and has a very 1920's flapper feel to it which is partly why I like it.

I like the outfit as well.

This dress is beautiful and the bracelet stunning.She looks elegant:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom