Princess Clotilde of Savoy's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2015 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am weary of sheer black dresses, but her makeup is great, and I like the reddish tone of her hair.

Not so sure about the ruffles but the colours are nice on Clotilde.

Clotilde in a Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress at the ceremony and party of the literary prize Closerie des Lilas in Paris yesterday, April 11:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

Back to her eye-catching looks: Clotilde at the Chopard Secret Night during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival on May 11:

** Full view ** Upper part **

.Back to her eye-catching looks: Clotilde at the Chopard Secret Night during the 71st annual Cannes Film Festival on May 11:
** Full view ** Upper part **

Iceflower, each time you post a picture for her, I squeal "cloteeeeeeeeel!" when I find it. She's such a harmless source of entertainment for me. So thanks.

The Fug Girls just posted about how weary they are of this whole transparent skirt thing. Me too.
:whistling:

She is in great shape, though and her hair is wonderful here.

:previous: I'm not a fan of Clotilde's outfit today at all. Definitely verging more on the Kardashian style celebrity; but I can imagine that given her husband's appearance on television and such they are probably treated more as celebrities than former royals in Italy.

From the "more is better" third of her wardrobe.

The other two bits are the normal third...

And the "less coverage is more"third. :lol:

If I can be honest; Clotilde's dress quite an unattractive here. The colours are rather dull and the skull design is a little odd. Not my cup of tea at all. Each to their own I guess!

:previous: Too much going on in Clotilde's latest outfit for me. It would have been a nice dress were it not for the weird top half which looks more like a plate of armour.

Little to no makeup? Not that she is often heavily made up, but, I was a bit surprised.

Nice dress, though.

Clotilde was seen arriving at the Alfonso Cuaron's masterclass at Comedie Odeon during the 10th Lumiere Festival in Lyon, France on October 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Clotilde at the opening of the French Cinemed Festival on October 19 and two days later with a special white blouse at the same festival:

** Look 1 ** Look 2 **

Clotilde at the opening of the French Cinemed Festival on October 19 and two days later with a special white blouse at the same festival:

** Look 1 ** Look 2 **

I like both and think both on the grown up end of actress' fashion choices. I noticed what beautiful skin she has on the black stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom