Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With KL I meant Karl Lagerfeld.
Sorry, I should have explained it better :whistling:

I think it's a shame Charlene doesn't wear Armani anymore.
I thought it was the perfect match!!!!

Charlene was accompanied in the fashion shows in Paris last week by Isabell Kristensen, her designer friends

Photos HERE

Princess Charlene as Patron has attended the rugby tournament of 4 youth teams at the Stade Louis-II in Monaco today, February 2, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thank you for the pictures.
She looks lovely.

Why not. It is lovely, warm and it is winter in most places.

Oh, they have said all kinds of things that were never true, from the get go.

I do not believe one word about separation
Bye Bine

These are stories in magazines, not always the truth. They just want to point out that Charlene and Albert have spent a lot of time separately.

:previous:

Exactly. And as always we won't continue that kind of speculations.

I thought that after Albert and Charlene won the lawsuit magazines would switch to how happy they are and baby speculation articles, but seems that some didn't change yet!

Funny that in another magazine they were saying that she looked so happy and like she was hiding something.

Lesson: don't believe tabloids, but read them for fun. :D

I have just checked and St Barts is not far from Haiti. If P Charlene is still there, it is possible that the Prince may have joined her over the weekend...just hopeful speculation...

As a matter of fact, Prince Albert and Princess Charlene have always been spending time apart due to their commitments, for example: Princess Charlene went to Australia and China while Prince Albert was in Monaco, in Singapore they attended some events together and some events separately, Charlene was seen shopping in a mall while Albert was visiting a zoo.

So the fact that he was in Brazil and now Haiti while she was in St Barts and now possibly Monaco means absolutely NOTHING!

Içi Paris is a tabloid which lies always on the people, they writte every week a new horrible story on a celebrity,( illness, divorce and so),. they did not talk about the officially presentation of Charlene to the pape,nor the first interview of Charlene on Radio Monaco where Charlene said she is very happy to be in Monaco and pride to represente Monaco and she will do her best to be a good princess of monaco that her couple is modern and very busy and she will like to return to speak on Radio Monaco. they did not talk about the gala of the circus, the flu of charlene and her presence to the tournament of rugby the eve of her departure to saint Barth.

Happily there are more happy rumors on Charlene, I am not allowed to writte here.

I think Charlene is at monaco, she is preparing the next very important council of her fondation which will take place at the end of february or at the beginning of march

I think Charlene said she's going to Japan by the end of this month to attend something related to Special Olympics, right?

I thought that after Albert and Charlene won the lawsuit magazines would switch to how happy they are and baby speculation articles, but seems that some didn't change yet!

Winning lawsuits against newspapers doesn't mean much of anything. Case in point - Lance Armstrong won a defamation case against the Sunday Times when they reported on suspicions of his doping several years ago. We all know how that turned out.

It does seem odd to me that Charlene has been with Albert so little of late. Why wouldn't she go with him to Rio or Haiti? She's the wife of a reigning prince, yet he seems to do most of his official duties alone.

I too noticed that a great deal of Albert's official duties are done alone. Everynow and then Charlene is included. Perhaps that's how it's done within the royal family.

Happily there are more happy rumors on Charlene, I am not allowed to writte here.

You tease ;)
They certainly looked happy together at the olympics, I hope that's what they are like at home :flowers:

Yes , Royal Couturier, she said when she gave the interview on nice matin when she presented her foundation on december that she will go in South koréa to support the special olympics games but it was the times when she was ill, the games of Special Olympics took place on january 29th , she had the flu and could not attend the saint devot fests.

You can read this interview on the site of her foundation but it is on the french version of the site

I also think that P Charlene has looked radiant recently, and the two of them certainly seem happy together. Let's hope for more ( and happy )news and lots of pics soon.

I think it's very irresponsible of the media to start rumours again, given that they have just won a law suit against the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom