Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexia's kindness is what makes her even prettier, the fact that a blue-blooded royal as her can be so nice, sweet and down to earth is quite beautiful to watch:flowers:

I totally agree with you. I have always liked Alexia very much, she seems to be leading a peaceful life in Lanzarote with her husband (Guapooooooooo !!) and her children

The baby will be born in the Clinical Teknon Barcelona, as other children of Alexia. According to a recent interview, Alexia will move to Barcelona last month of pregnancy and will take with her the little Carlos, while the girls continue with their father in Lanzarote.

Why is it so important for the baby to be born in Barcelona that she has to be separated from her husband and daughters for a month?

She said earlier in an interview that she feels very comfortable with the doctor that also attended her with other children. I think it is just a case of feeling good there and the good medical care.

Here's a new pic of the family - Alexia, Carlos and the kids at
Barcelona, they went there for a baby check again and said
the kids were hoping for a little brother, but nobody would
know it yet :)

----> Pic

Thank you so much for that picture!! It had been a long time since we last saw them. Little Carlos looks so adorable!!!

Alexia is in Barcelona with Carlos Jr, he's going to the same nursery school of Irene, Infanta Cristina's daughter

for pics go there

Thank you for all the gorgeous pictures of Alexia´s children. What a gorgeous family.And also so down to earth and pleasant.

I love Princess Alexia and her family. I´d love to see plenty of pictures of her beautiful children.Carminha

Last edited by a moderator:
And lack least to give birth, I am anxious to know whether the child will again which is what I think, thanks for pictures.

La Princesa Alexía de Grecia dio anoche a luz en la Clínica Teknon de Barcelona a su cuarto hijo, una niña que se llamará Amelia. Tanto el recién nacido como su madre se encuentran en perfecto estado, según informó hoy el centro médico.

au.gif

El nacimiento se produjo a las 22.20 horas y el bebé pesó al nacer 3,9 kilogramos. Se trata del cuarto hijo de Carlos Morales Quintana y la Princesa Alexía de Grecia, hija mayor del Rey Constantino y la Reina Ana María.

Ana María de Grecia estuvo hoy en la clínica junto a su nueva nieta. A mediodía salió del centro junto a su yerno, Carlos Morales, y los tres hijos mayores de éste y Alexía: Arrietta, Ana María y Carlos)

A primera hora de la mañana, la Infanta Cristina visitó a su prima durante una media hora con sus tres hijos varones: Juan Valentín, Pablo Nicolás y Miguel.

Terra Actualidad - Europa Press

Any word on where or when the christening of Amelia will be and who the godparents are or are going to be?

Not yet but I expect new photos of the family by the end of January (this is the usual time schedule after Alexia´s births) with some information concerning your question.

Has there been any info on Amelia's christening yet? I haven't seen anything in any of the other threads or on the internet.

Thank You, Berlen!
They are really cute!!

Great pics! Thanks Berlen.

Can someone tell me why the kids are in costumes?

Thanks for those pictures. The kids look so cute. Does anyone know when the baptism of the little Amelia will be?

They look so cute in their costumes. Great pictures!

Thanks for those beautiful pictures!

They look so funny and cute. :ROFLMAO:

I'm always amazed to see how much Arrietta resembles grandma Anne-Marie. :wub:

Thanks for the funny pics of the kids in their costumes, berlen.
I had already hoped we would see some again this year, seems
like their mummy had a lot of work with their make up and
dresses ;):) and Alexia and Carlos matched their clothes
with the costumes, that's perfect :)

On "Opiniones sobre la Realeza"-message board there seems to be some hint that the baptism of Amelia is to be expected on March 9th in Greece. Maybe someone can move over and translate it into English.

Lanzarote Hotels to become pulled down!!

.....because of problems with the building supervisory board. They weren´t allowed to be built. Hopefully Carlos isn´t involved into all that! I remember to have read that he built f.i. this one hotel where they celebrated the festivities after little Carlos´ baptism. They also published the family photos (all dressed in blue, Alexia holding little Carlos on her lap....) then in HOLA-magazine where you could see some of the inside of the hotel.

Regatta named after Princess Alexia

Over at the "Opiniones sobre la realeza"-message board there is a report about some boat-regatta where Alexia´s husband is the chairman. This report also includes two photos where Alexia and her husband can be seen. The regatta seems to start on saturday and is named after princess Alexia. So thank God, everything seems to be o.k.
Alexia still is a little overweight and looks a little tired.

What is the link to this website?

Just go to google and write "Opiniones sobre la realeza" and then the link appears. When you are inside the website you have to scroll down a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom