Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales and Family - Part 1: Jan 2003 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fashion icon!

Alexia looks terrific! Since she isn´t the slim type she must be so relieved to have her figure in shape again after the birth of little Carlos. This is one reason why I don´t believe she´ll have a fourth child. On that new photos she looks so wonderful and slim, it´s amazing. And the "autum-color" Make-up let her look a little like Kate Moss.
I also believe her marriage strengthend after little Carlos´ birth. I feel that her husband really wanted that heir. During her third pregnancy I´ve seen some rare photos where Carlos was even holding hands with her! That happened last time when they were on their honeymoon!

Princess Alexia looks wonderful in those photos! She does seem to have lost quite a bit of weight.

Does anyone knows whether Alexia & Co spent New Year's in Denmark or are they in Gstaad or in Lanzarote?

Thanks in advance:flowers:

Oops sorry!!

I only saw the photos with them at Christmas. I don't think the Greek Royal family attended the New Year's functions. From the photos of the New Year there were only photos of the Danish Royal family

Don't worry!:flowers:
I thought the same till I realized the GRF wasn't in Denmark for New Years;)

crisiñaki said:
Don't worry!:flowers:
I thought the same till I realized the GRF wasn't in Denmark for New Years;)

I don't believe that the GRF is allowed to attend the New Years Celebrations. Those are specific functions for the DRF and the Danish Gov.

In Norway!

Alexia and her husband are on the official guestlist for King Harald´s 70 th birthday-party!
That made my day. MC and Pavlos won´t come.

The girls look adorable as well as little Carlos! I must comment though on the mismatch of Alexia's shoes with the rest of her clothes.

Thanks for the great scans, berlen, I've also seen them at Semana, the girls look too cute!
kaffir said:
How cute! Was it just dress up day?
I think it's been a carnival celebration, the pics were taken on the Spanish island of Teneriffe.

Yet again, I must say how much I love this little family! Adorable children, good looking parents! Wonderful pics -- Thanks.

Their children are absolutely gorgeous.....

the children sre so so beautiful and funny!

She seems to have lost even some more weight. I admire her for that since she´s not the "slim" type. Very nice hairstyle. Pity that she wasn´t that good looking in the christmas photos in Denmark. There her hair f.i. looked kind of sloppy.

^ She's been seen in public more often lately, right? I guess the children are a little older and she can spend time on her charities, etc.

Does anyone know where she will spend the Easter vacations? She mentioned with friends but where?

Princess Alexia and Carlos are expecting their fourth child in Novembre.

In the last few days I had a feeling that one of the Greek Princesses will be mother again in this year. And now, my feeling didn't erred me, I wish them all the best.

I'm so glad, their kids are seriously beautiful! :wub:
I think it will be a girl again, because that way Alexia and Carlos would have 3 girls and a boy, and Cristina and Iñaki would have 3 boys and a girl. (It would be strange, but very nice, as Alexia and Cristina are so close):flowers:

What a suprise! I thought that they were done. Can't wait though...they have seriously beautiful children. Congratulations!

I thought that Alexia was done but I am very happy to learn that she is expecting again. I wish her a lot of health in this pregnancy.

I am so excited which sex the fourth child would have. I wish it's a boy. Than the family consists of three girls and three boys. But that doesn't matter. I hope that all get well and mother and child are both healthy.

She looks great!!! She seems to love such competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom