Prince William Current Events 15: May-June 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an Army officer.
Reality said:
I don`t know if this unusual that a prince has his own apartmen:ermm:t!!!
I also feel :whistling: to ask a question? What prince william does for living"job"? apart from being a prince>>>>
will don`t be shocked of my Q there is not many Royal around here:crown7:

Is this his job permenantly or he is just training
I wander if he once in the past work in a bank
I am not sure:ermm:

Reality said:
Is this his job permenantly or he is just training
I wander if he once in the past work in a bank
I am not sure:ermm:

he has to serve for a certain amount of years

So Wills has a bachelor pad, eh? What are the odds he has a black leather couch, and leopard-print sheets? :lol:

Sister Morphine said:
So Wills has a bachelor pad, eh? What are the odds he has a black leather couch, and leopard-print sheets? :lol:

Maybe a red light? ;)

Sister Morphine said:

Remember on "Friends" when Joey became successful and moved into his own apartment? Remember the apartment? I bet that's how it will look!

kjrn said:
Secure or not, I wish they didn't always feel the need to give us details like the first article that said he will live on the 9th floor. At least they didn't give the exact number.

I guess Anne lived in this building once too.

Daily Express: The World's Greatest Newspaper :: Columnists :: Wills gets his own city pad

Especially since the building could be bombed or such, whether it is determined to be ultra secure or not. I can imagine how this news sits with some of his enemies or UK enemies.

HRH Kimetha said:
Especially since the building could be bombed or such, whether it is determined to be ultra secure or not. I can imagine how this news sits with some of his enemies or UK enemies.
It's not dangerous? It's a big place, many appartamentes. And securitY?

Givenchy said:
Really? I didnt lnow that! Does anyone know maybe how many?
The minimum is normally 3 years, but William will be spending some of his 3 years with the RAF and the Navy. :flowers:

So what will come after Army, Navy then RAF Vise Versa Will he still be in the Army while at the other Branches as well lol Hope that made since :)

I understand that he may do officer training at each discipline.

He will still be an Army officer when he has finished and even though he will not have been at an army barracks, it will still count as time served in the army.

Weren't there rumors at one point that William might go somewhere for a couple of months, I believe it was Northern Ireland, after he finished with his current training course this summer. Have we heard anymore about that?

After the Harry drama I doubt the military will be telegraphing William's deployments too far in advance.

Skydragon said:
I understand that he may do officer training at each discipline.

He will still be an Army officer when he has finished and even though he will not have been at an army barracks, it will still count as time served in the army.

That doesn't mean he has to do some sort of "basic training" course does it? Or, does it mean he will just chose a discipline in each service and pursue that? I'm not sure how the British does their interdiscipline service training.

Basic training for Army and RAF is roughly the same.

It will depend how much of an insight he will be offered. Charles got his wings and to do that he had to have a shortened officer course. The normal course for the RAF is 30 weeks, Doctors/Dentists take a shortened course of 12 weeks. Allowing that he will already have done 'man management' and basic logistics, a shorter course should (as he won't be a serving officer in the RAF) suit him.

I'm sure he doesn't see himself flying one of the new Typhoons, which involves more than sitting behind the controls and letting the computer do the work.

Airsea rescue crews are for instance, given a variety of training, it's not much good to anyone if they are out searching and the winchman becomes injured, or the pilot/navigator has a heart attack and nobody else can do the job.

Thanks for the pictures. Although, the building definitely doesn't look new from the outside, the inside looks like it has been taken care of.

karla64 said:
I found some pics of william's new flat(Apartment)
That looks more like a hotel to me. I wouldnt bet on their souce

Last edited by a moderator:
Sister Morphine said:

Haha! It was funny about the "red light" too. Somehow this place looks so hotel like, as if all the rooms are furnished the same way and they have a full room service for their residents, like a longterm residence hotel. Those places are nice for awhile, but they aren't very home like, ya know what I mean? I am not sure I would like to live there. I am surprised he doesn't want a place with some character that he can furnish his own way. Then again, he must be so busy and it will be nice to have a full hotel-like staff cleaning and cooking for him, and doing his laundry and everything, just like at the palace!
I guess he wants to be semi-independent with his own place but not be too much on his own or so far from the comforts he is used to! Seems very natural for any young man or woman. The ideal sort of "home away from Dad but not without Daddy-like comforts". ;) That's what we all want, isn't it? :lol:

thank you Karla64and When were they supposed have had these meeting?
I would think during a weekend or two weekends.

Last edited:
Who is Prince William Currently Dating?

I just saw on the E cable channel that Prince William was dating Holly Branson, is this rumor and rubbish? I don't believe it for many reasons, I am just checking to see if anyone can validate this rumor.

Heidi P. said:
I just saw on the E cable channel that Prince William was dating Holly Branson, is this rumor and rubbish? I don't believe it for many reasons, I am just checking to see if anyone can validate this rumor.

I would vote rubbish, as I haven't seen anything here about it until just now. The mods here are pretty tight on us speculating about things, so if it was confirmed, we'd probably be talking about it already. :flowers:

I would think he wouldn't start dating someone so soon after breaking up with Kate AND Holly wants to be a pediatrician, something that wouldn't mesh well with dating the future King.

I think Holly is just one of the many people that are being linked to William by tabloids and gossip column. She has a boyfriend though.

Answering to kpusa1981, about prince william and kate meetings, according to hola the first meeting was at a mutual friend house and the second one was at a pub near prince charles farm in Highgrove.

The article in Hola! cites one Dean Rousewell as the origin of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom