Prince William and Kate Middleton Current Events 5: June-August 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jecca's boyfriend also participated as a boxer that night, which is why she was there. I've read accounts that Jecca was there ringside to cheer him on, naturally.

Kate looks very lovely, as usual. In heels she appears to be almost as tall as William. She's a knockout in person. Her eyes.

Did William have to much to drink again? It looks like he's a little out of it when he left. Oh, and William sat with Jecca!

"William, who allegedly enjoyed a teenage romance with the brunette beauty, recently chose to holiday with her in Africa rather than attend the wedding of his cousin, Peter Phillips."

Where does this weird idea comes from? Okay, it's the D...y Mail, but still...

I think it was reported that William attended the wedding of Jecca's brother in Kenya instead of Peter's. And it was also reported that he already left on Monday though the wedding took place on Saturday, hence one could claim that he "vacationed" there for a week unless the wedding celebrations took a whole week.

Yes those pics show Kate and Jecca, they also holidayed together with other friends in Kenya in 2005 and in the Caribbean in 2006. There are pics of Holly Branson and Jecca as well. They all seem to know each other and be friends.

Did William have to much to drink again? It looks like he's a little out of it when he left. Oh, and William sat with Jecca!
This is tiresome. As I said before, Jecca Craig was there to cheer on her boyfriend, who also boxed that night.

William and Kate sat together and were together, as pictures bore out. I'm sure William and Jecca sat together, as they are long friends. Stop trying to insinuate garbage. There are other message forums full of Kate haters who peddle that kind of trash.

It wouldn't surprise me if William and Jecca happened to be at the same table. Given her boyfriend is in the ring, and William's social position, they would naturally be placed at the top table anyway. It's just how most events seats the guests. William was seen talking to the boyfriend also.

This is tiresome. (snip) Stop trying to insinuate garbage.

Dearest, please! This is the most well-behaved forum about Royality and what we are trying to do is joking a bit about the stupidity of part of the media. Thus, we're neither tiresome nor are we "insinuating garbage". So please, tread us with some respect at least or change forums.

Kate looks stunning! The dress is lovely and I really love her hair too. She looks like a princess

Um, it seems that no one agrees, but was I the only one that thought Kate looked harshly thin in that dress? I didn't particularly like the colour, though that's personal choice, but she just looked, frankly, like a plank in that gown, and the way the bust plunged and ruched infasized that she has absolutely no chest. Normally I'm the biggest Kate supporter, but I just didn't really apreciate that dress. Otherwise she looked stuning though... I think she's really starting to blosom into a "princess" for lack of a better word...

I think the dress suited and fitted her beautifully, the colour really showed off her tan and I certainly don't think she has ever looked like a plank :rolleyes:

She looked stunning! :flowers:

Dearest, please! This is the most well-behaved forum about Royality and what we are trying to do is joking a bit about the stupidity of part of the media. Thus, we're neither tiresome nor are we "insinuating garbage". So please, tread us with some respect at least or change forums.
I am not new to this forum and am well aware of what goes on here as well as what DOES NOT go on here: insinuations about William being drunk when he is leaving some event or a nightclub with Kate because he doesn't want to be with her, and hints at a romantic involvement with Jecca Craig, when there is none.

To the contrary, anyone who wants to peddle UNSAVORY INNUENDO can go elsewhere as well because there are plenty of places on the internet where that stuff is spewed nonstop. Let's keep this place free and clear of that kind of juvenile, hateful, spiteful, vile, unsubstantiated vicious gossip.

If you (and I use that collectively, not towards anyone specifically) don't like Kate Middleton, fine. But hateful innuendo about her and relationship with William is cowardly and despicable.

Last edited:
Um, it seems that no one agrees, but was I the only one that thought Kate looked harshly thin in that dress?
Otherwise she looked stuning though... I think she's really starting to blosom into a "princess" for lack of a better word...
I agree. She will need a stylist because she doesn't make the greatest choices. The gown was lovely, but she doesn't have the bust size to carry it off, and the fabric emphasized her lack of hips. Not the most flattering on her.

I saw that too and it bothered me as well. Kate was practically running after him and he didnt even looked at her. For that moment, I felt pity for Kate

Oh Dear Lord,...someone needs to alert the Palace,William is behaving badly...:rolleyes::whistling:

Kate looked great in that pink dress but quite thin i guess she has recently been spending alot of time in the gym

Fotobanka isifa image service could anyone enlarge photo 3 on this page as i think it looks like the dress she wore to Peter Phillips's wedding certainly it is very sheer like the she wore that day if anyone can help me that would be great

Fotobanka isifa image service could anyone enlarge photo 3 on this page as i think it looks like the dress she wore to Peter Phillips's wedding certainly it is very sheer like the she wore that day if anyone can help me that would be great

Can't enlarge the photo from isifa but I can tell you though that it's not the same dress that was worn at the Phillips wedding. Pic 3 on isifa has sleeves but the one Kate wore to the Phillips wedding was sleeveless.

To compare, you can check the Phillips wedding thread:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...2008-st-george-s-chapel-windsor-16917-18.html
and check post #358 by randomlyKeira who posted pictures from Hello. The link that ends in 132.jpg shows the back of Kate's dress.

Here are thumbnails of the front and back of the dress from your isifa link:
Rex Features

-Ayvee

Last edited:
Where is the link to the video of Kate running after Wills?

yeah sorry i realised after i posted that they were completley different dresses my mistake

Um, it seems that no one agrees, but was I the only one that thought Kate looked harshly thin in that dress? I didn't particularly like the colour, though that's personal choice, but she just looked, frankly, like a plank in that gown, and the way the bust plunged and ruched infasized that she has absolutely no chest. Normally I'm the biggest Kate supporter, but I just didn't really apreciate that dress. Otherwise she looked stuning though... I think she's really starting to blosom into a "princess" for lack of a better word...

I agree Keira and not only that it was way long on her! It would suck if she tripped in public or something. The dress should have skimmed the floor, it was about 3 inches too long.

I noticed she wore black flats with the lond dress too. I didn't think that looked very good.

I personally thought she looked GORGEOUS. I like the detailing on the front of the dress and I like the color. Well done!

Both Kate and Chelsy looked amazing! I loved both dresses. I wish we could see them like this more often.

I think Kate's dress was gorgeous, but don't like the shoes much. Not with that dress. the dress and the shoes just don't mesh together.

yeah the dress was too long but i probably wasnt made specially for her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom