Prince Sebastien, Current Events Part 1: May 2004 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i wonder where the family get their eyes from...they are a little slanted and i hope people dont find this weird.....but are there any european/asian mixed in that family?

i wonder where the family get their eyes from...they are a little slanted and i hope people dont find this weird.....but are there any european/asian mixed in that family?

their mother (Maria Theresa) is Cuban-Spanish, Cubans are mixed with Spanish and Native American so maybe that's where it comes from

their mother (Maria Theresa) is Cuban-Spanish, Cubans are mixed with Spanish and Native American so maybe that's where it comes from

but the slanted eyes mostly come from his father's side...he has those eyes and a few of his ancestors

looking at the forum about prince sebastien from page 1 till this page, I have seen how much he changed over the years. I have a feeling he's going to be very attractive when he's older. Even better looking than Felix.

I wonder if he likes conservative, sophisticated girls or wild, fun-loving party girls?

This thread has been now been cleaned. We wish to remind everyone that this is a current events thread, not a gossip thread. Speculation regarding Sebastien's relationships, what kind of woman he will marry, the Catholic church and pregnancy, etc. do not belong here.

Any queries should be directed towards the Luxembourg Moderating Team.

JessRulz
Luxembourg Forum Moderator

The Norwegian side of my family all have eyes like that. I do too. It's generally termed an "almond shaped eye" I believe. It is frequently found in a white/Caucasian background.

Asian eyes aren't more "slanted" than anyone else. The look of an Asian eye has to do with the epicanthic fold (a fold of skin above the eye) that covers the inner corner of the eye.

Last edited:
was Prince Sebastien present at the Beatification of Pope John Paul II?

Prince Sebastien of Luxembourg attends Maundy Thursday Mass on the Vatican with his father, the Grand Duke Henri of Luxembourg, his mother, the Grand Duchess Maria Teresa, and brothers, HGD Guillaume and Prince Felix. From the 4 May 2011 edition of Hola Magazine. Can be read online in YouKioske's website:

http://www.youkioske.com/revistas-femeninas/hola-4-mayo-2011/

Prince Sebastien can be seen on page 98 w/ his father, mother and brothers. Just click on the page to view a larger look :flowers:

Last edited:
was Prince Sebastien present at the Beatification of Pope John Paul II?

No, he wasn't there. I saw Henri, MT, Guillaume, Louis, and their cousins Maria-Anunciata, and Astrid, and their aunt Princess Margaretha and uncle Prince Nikolaus. I have the feeling Marie-Astrid and her family were probably there too, but I didn't see them in any pictures.

Thanks for those Pics, Shikha Pal! Prince Sebastien is so handsome and almost matured! He just celebrated his 20th Birthday yesterday and he is on his way on becoming a young adult.

Prince Sebastien and his Parents, GD Henri and GDss Maria Teresa, and his Sister, Princess Alexandra recently visited Cuba (GDss Maria Teresa's Native Country) to take a vacation. The pictures are found on the News and Pictures thread of the Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family :)

To see what's Prince Sebastien doing right now, and where is he studying now, you can all read this article:

Luxembourg: About Holidays, Partners In Crime and More

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad to hear he's studying at University. I wonder if he's at a Catholic U, like Alexandra.

Wow, he has grown up so much since I last saw him. What a handsome young man. The LRF has such handsome men in it.
I hope he is doing well.
:flowers:

Thanks for those Pics, Shikha Pal! Prince Sebastien is so handsome and almost matured! He just celebrated his 20th Birthday yesterday and he is on his way on becoming a young adult.

Prince Sebastien and his Parents, GD Henri and GDss Maria Teresa, and his Sister, Princess Alexandra recently visited Cuba (GDss Maria Teresa's Native Country) to take a vacation. The pictures are found on the News and Pictures thread of the Luxembourg Grand Ducal Family :)

To see what's Prince Sebastien doing right now, and where is he studying now, you can all read this article:

Luxembourg: About Holidays, Partners In Crime and More

How sweet is it that he looks up to Guillaume, and that he and his big brother are accomplices!

It is remarkable how Henri and Maria-Teresa have managed to create such an incredibly warm and close family unit. Their family is like a little island of love and stability-not to mention beauty-they are one very good looking family. :whistling:

Guillaume has said that he wants to model his own marriage and family after that of his parents. He sure has set quite a high standard for himself! ;)

I have almond eyes too, and I am caucasian. I also have a half-epicanthus fold even though I have no asian ancestry.
To get back to Luxembourg, I too have noticed the slanty eyes from the Grand Duke's side of the family. It makes his children who have these eyes in a dark form (not blue) extremely attractive. It should be interesting to see what Stephanie's blonde beauty will achieve in the next generation. It's really nice to see such beautiful people behaving nicely, decorously, etc. It's refreshing! Aah! Royal behavior at last!

Know if Sebastien's page on Facebook or Twitter?

Last thing I heard about him most recently is that he's studying in USA..but where in particular?
He must be really careful.. Girls who wish to be his princess (note:his princess, not to be a princess to be known and get attention ; ) are currently digging news of his whereabouts xD

When will he graduate, too? Philippines' educational system has made me graduate so early (at 20) so I bet that he's already graduating this year, right?? I'm really still confused about Western educational system so I hope there's someone who could help by even giving an estimated date of his graduation. Villmols merci~Thanks much in advance.

Congratulations to Prince Sebastien! Big day for him. I wish his entire family could be there.

Oh my, congratulations to him! A pity - when can I see his photos?? Anyway, I congratulate him with all my heart and soul!
Same wish here moonmaiden23! I'll wait for photos of the complete family there (or even just his parents and Alexandra because his brothers have their own families already).

fabulous news for sebastian. i guess all the grand ducal children have now graduated then?
i wonder why sebastian and alexandra chose the franciscan university. it doesn't seem like a particularly renowned or easy to get to place (ohio). how sweet that sebastian and the grand duke shared a hug during the ceremony. :flowers:

Its a very Catholic, very religious university I believe.

Is it a bachelor or a master studies? I can't find it in the articles posted.

The university seems to be a dodgy one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom