Prince Rainier & Princess Grace Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Rainier of Monaco and wife Grace Kelly seated on sofa posing and chatting together - ITN Stills

vgn24z.jpg
vgn29h.jpg
vgn2ar.jpg
vgn2fk.jpg
vgn2hg.jpg
vgn2j6.jpg
vgn2nl.jpg

Are those from the engagement annoucement?

Ann

No, you can see the engagment photo on this link, the second photo down

Prince Rainier And Princess Grace: A Love Story That Lasted 26 Years

After several months, the engagement of Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier was announced on Jan. 5, 1956

http://www.geocities.com/monaco70s/rainertribute3.htm

There are also some other really great photos in this tribute to PR!

I posted the stills on page 7 of this thread.... There you can find more pics of their engagement.....

I checked the site again. Apparently too many people looking at the same time causes an 'outage'. So keep trying if you get the same error!

Thanks everyone.

Ann

Yesterday, I created a new thread to ask a question. But, my thread disappeared. So, I use this thread to repost my question.
I saw a vidéo on TV on which prince Rainier said how his first baby would be named. If the baby was a girl, she would be named Caroline Louise Marguerite, and the baby was a girl. But, if he was a boy, I didn't notice exactly baby's first names. I think one of them could be Grégoire.
Does anyone have more information ?

Grace looks so great on these pics at the airport of Rome, thank you tbhrc!

A loving gesture during an official interview - very sweet in my eyes :

w8rq6r.jpg

(BUNTE)

GREAT JOB tbhrc !! what beautiful pics !! and very rare !! Thanks a lot !!:p

and you Ice your pics is so sweet !!

Great pics everyone....

Here is ine from 1957 - Photolife

x1xg12.jpg

love the above pictures , grace looks lovely , havent seen them before thanks for posting them

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures Nina and tbhrc!
I hope the following ones have not been posted before:

zip1tt.jpg
zip2dc.jpg

(PdV, Bunte)

Nice pics Ice in particulary 1956 pics I have never see them before !!:eek: :)

some of my colection
(PDV, AcI)

1820zb.jpg

1772xm.jpg

1173sj.jpg

3186wb.jpg

Prince Rainier and Princess Grace 1977 - Sipa

zx7kph.jpg

And 1980 - AP

zx7kmg.jpg

What nice pics Tbhrc !! I love them ! so natural !
Thanks a lot !!;) :)

(PDV)

3243mm.jpg

3274vy.jpg

2248sk.jpg

629aq.jpg

Prince Rainier and Princesse Grace at a spanish wedding of little girl of Franco and a Prince of Borbon !(sorry I don't remember of his namme !!!:eek: ) 70s
Princess Grace was invited to dance a flamenco !:p but Rainier doesn't look very interested by her wife's performs !!:p

(PDV)

3292ki.jpg

3281bm.jpg

Great pics everyone :D

In the pics you posted Nina, they were attending one of the wedding celebrations of Luis Alfonso of Borbon and Carmen Martinez Bordiu in 1971/1972.

Thanks Tbhrc I love that pics !! Thanks a lot !
some more from pdv and news.com

spfphotos0016567ob.jpg
sanstitre9yd.jpg

1217nk.jpg

In the photo where the wedding dress is in the background, is Grace pregnant with Caroline?

Ann

Thanks for these pictures. I had never seen any of them before. Thanks again. They are really interesting.

those are really beautiful pics thanks tbhrc

Oh gosh, they are just my favorite couple EVER! They looked so happy throughout their WHOLE marriage, they had something really special. I think it's safe to say that Grace was the love of Rainier's life, and vice versa. Any objections?

Ani

Back
Top Bottom