Prince Rainier & Princess Grace Pictures Part I

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite Grace & Rainier pic. Love is fun when you are young and full of life and hope for the future but there is nothing like finding your soulmate at a young age and having that love grow.

Love is in the air...everywhere I(you) look around..:)

mwvfq9.jpg
mww0wj.jpg
mww1sj.jpg

("The Great Romances of 20th Century"/BBC)

Some pics from masterphoto
of4o6a.jpg
of4owg.jpg

of4pav.jpg
of4r3s.jpg

of4sja.jpg
of4sop.jpg

of4umv.jpg

Very nice pics, tbhrc, I have not seen them before :) , but maybe you should have posted them in one of Grace's picture threads.

You're right Ice, I will change it... ;)

http://www.maknap.com/MysteryTV/history/templars/articles/mhte_19b_today.htm

This is an article written about today's templar knights. This paragraph is on page two about half way down the page referencing Prince Rainer and Princess Grace...

"
"The Order appealed particularly to the upper strata of European society, its major achievement being the endorsement and patronage of Prince Rainier III of Monaco. One of his closest advisors, Jean-Louis Marsan, became Grand Master of the Order - but, more sensationally, Prince Rainier's wife, Princess Grace (the former film star Grace Kelly) is now known to have been a member."

This is the first time I have come across any modern royality with the templars.

Grace and Rainier in official 70-80
(PDV)

038ud.jpg
510ch.jpg

128sp.jpg

588cl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Rainier and Grace

maryellen1539 said:
http://www.maknap.com/MysteryTV/history/templars/articles/mhte_19b_today.htm

This is an article written about today's templar knights. This paragraph is on page two about half way down the page referencing Prince Rainer and Princess Grace...

"
"The Order appealed particularly to the upper strata of European society, its major achievement being the endorsement and patronage of Prince Rainier III of Monaco. One of his closest advisors, Jean-Louis Marsan, became Grand Master of the Order - but, more sensationally, Prince Rainier's wife, Princess Grace (the former film star Grace Kelly) is now known to have been a member."

This is the first time I have come across any modern royality with the templars.

Oh this is very interesting!!! That means the Templars are still active. One thing that I heard from a man I know who is in the Air Force is when he went to a military seminar last year in San Diego that there were going to be two dinners - one at the hotel that he was staying at and then another that was by invitation only - a Knights Templar dinner that was to be held at a Navy base and that the attendees had to wear black cloaks! He said that it really creeped him out and he asked some others about it and they didn't know anything but it also creeped them out. I've e-mailed different Templar experts to find out if anybody knows anything about the U.S. military and the Knights Templar - people were surprised but didn't know anything. So if any of you do, please let me know!!! I know that it's a off topic but ............. it's a mystery and I want to know:confused:

I'm not sure I understood the above write up regarding the Templars...So what exactly are the Knights Templar that Prince Rainier was involved in? Is it a Knights of Columbus kind of thing or what ???

My favourite...........................and some more
(ACI)

1900mu.jpg

1771ju.jpg

1784rn.jpg

sep16708ie.jpg
September 16, 1970
march3119592zc.jpg
March 31, 1959

dec587gq.jpg
December 1958

0000132383tender2pq.jpg

aug13707rz.jpg
August 13, 1970

All pictures from Farabola Fotos (This ugly :eek: watermark)

Last edited:
Tbhrc, that pic with the blue dress is wonderful! Great find!
And thanks a lot for posting the pics from PdV, Nina :)

Two more pics of a wonderful couple:

t9cei0.jpg
t9cg41.jpg

(BUNTE)

Wow, Thanks a lot iceflower! I love Grace's earings!

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier - ITN Stills Part 1

vfxx21.jpg
vfxx7l.jpg
vfxxcn.jpg
vfxxet.jpg
vfxxjl.jpg
vfxxli.jpg
vfxxq9.jpg
vfxxrr.jpg
vfxxuf.jpg
vfxxzc.jpg

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier - ITN Stills Part 2

vfxy74.jpg
vfxybp.jpg
vfxydf.jpg
vfxyf7.jpg
vfxyk6.jpg
vfxymf.jpg
vfxyr7.jpg
vfxysx.jpg
vfy04w.jpg
vfy074.jpg

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier - ITN Stills Part 3

vfy0e8.jpg
vfy0iv.jpg
vfy0ly.jpg
vfy0qu.jpg
vfy0w3.jpg

Princess Grace (pregnant with Caroline) and Prince Rainier visit America - ITN Stills - Part 1

vgj66s.jpg
vgj68m.jpg
vgj6ae.jpg
vgj6fl.jpg
vgj6hg.jpg
vgj6m1.jpg
vgj6s2.jpg
vgj6th.jpg
vgj6za.jpg
vgj713.jpg

Princess Grace (pregnant with Caroline) and Prince Rainier visit America - ITN Stills - Part 2

vgj79i.jpg
vgj7ef.jpg
vgj7fs.jpg
vgj7k6.jpg
vgj7mb.jpg
vgj7nr.jpg

Prince Rainier and Princess Grace visiting the Pope - ITN Stills Part 1

vgjzmp.jpg
vgjzp5.jpg
vgjztv.jpg
vgjzw6.jpg
vgk00z.jpg
vgk02u.jpg
vgk1du.jpg
vgk1fo.jpg

Prince Rainier and Princess Grace visiting the Pope - ITN Stills Part 2

vgk1mu.jpg
vgk1p3.jpg
vgk1th.jpg
vgk1w2.jpg
vgk20k.jpg
vgk22h.jpg
vgk27b.jpg

Prince Rainier and Grace Kelly attend a gala show at Monte Carlo's Sporting Club - ITN Stills

In some of them you can see Princess Charlotte on the left

vgkizs.jpg
vgkj2e.jpg
vgkke0.jpg
vgkkgp.jpg
vgkklw.jpg
vgkknm.jpg

More from ITN Stills

Princess Grace and Prince Rainier of Monaco arrive at Ciampino Airport, Rome.

vglr12.jpg
vglr3b.jpg
vglr86.jpg
vglraa.jpg
vglslj.jpg
vglsno.jpg
vglspf.jpg
vglste.jpg

The Monaco Royal couple attend one of the top social occasions of Manhattan's winter season - ITN Stills

vgmln8.jpg
vgmlpj.jpg
vgmltz.jpg
vgmlw4.jpg
vgmly1.jpg
vgmm2p.jpg
vgmm4j.jpg
vgmm8k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom