Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall Current Events 18: November 2006-January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Camilla apparantly said to Take That, "I'm so glad to see you back together" - who knew that HRH was a fan of Take That?!

BeatrixFan said:
Camilla apparantly said to Take That, "I'm so glad to see you back together" - who knew that HRH was a fan of Take That?!

I always guessed she was a fan of Robbie Williams ;)... But the rest of the troupe is nice to listen to, too....

Any ID on Camilla's brooch? I haven't seen her wearing that one before.

You are most welcome, Avalon :flowers: Me too I liked that pic and I was wondering what has made him that spunky. Has Camilla finally told him that Father Christmas does not exist or has he found it out himself when opening the newspaper and seeing Camilla doing the Christmas shopping? ;)

Thanks for the Christmas Card, Beatrixfan! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
TRH certainly look great. And happy. It's a beautiful picture.

I really like it, too. But, I think they could have holding hands or stand arm in arm there. It was so a lovely pic on their anniversary. The world is ready for that...

That's a very nice photo. I thought it was interesting that it only featured the couple.

Incas said:
That's a very nice photo. I thought it was interesting that it only featured the couple.

Why? Most people with adult children do not feel the need to involve them in everything. :flowers:

The Christmas card of TRH is very nice. They look so great on the pic.
And after they had last year a pic of their own wedding, it is a good idea to take this year a pic of Laura´s wedding.
I agree with Skydragon, if you have adult children they don´t have to appear on the Christmas card. Maybe they will have their own pics and cards.

That is a very attractive photo of the two of them. Perhaps in years to come they'll choose a photo of them with grandchildren (like the one the Queen chose, with the Phillips and Wales grandchildren, the Duke and herself).

I have a very similar photo but this one was taken in tom's wedding

Camilla, Sophie And Princess Ann

I dont know if this is the correct place to ask this but whose funeral was it that the three women stood together and it looked like they were chatting and friendly with one another. Camilla had a very pretty black outfit on.

vinjan said:
I dont know if this is the correct place to ask this but whose funeral was it that the three women stood together and it looked like they were chatting and friendly with one another. Camilla had a very pretty black outfit on.

It was the remeberance service for Lord Liechfield.
The three women were Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall, Sophie, The Countess of Wessex and Princess Michael of Kent.
Princess Anne was not there.

Here are a few pictures from the event: 1 ; 2 ; 3 ; 4

Last edited:
Camillia, Duchess of Cornwall leave the Locanda Locatelli restaurant in Marylebone, London, England - 12.12.06
Pic 1 Pic 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Was it a private visit? Seems so. She looks better but, a little tired. I think she´s ok again. I must wonder about going to italian restaurant after such illness...:lol::lol:

It was mentioned on the Royalist. I still haven't seen where Joanne got the information. Apparently it was a family dinner. C+C, William, Kate, Harry, Tom, Sara, Laura and Harry. I wonder if there was a reason behind it it was just a family dinner?

I agree Camilla still looked tired. But since she is out and about and eating italian she must be feeling much better.

cde said:
It was mentioned on the Royalist.
Maybe you´re right and it was a family dinner. But please, never see ´The Royalist´ as a source you can trust!

Just a reminder that gossiping about other discussion boards is against the forum rules.

Thank you.

Elspeth

British Royals moderator

Thank you very much for the pictures of TRH. It's nice to see such a happy and united family! :flowers:

Her whole outfit was lovely, IMO and such a warm rich colour! Not too sure about Charles' outfit! :lol: :ROFLMAO: (joking, he looks splendid)

Charles's uniform is very splendid with the "Stars":flowers: :lol: and he is handsome. I think Camilla made a good choice in a husband with such a slim built! Good for his age although I hope he can be a bit stronger!

Camilla looks very nice.thank you for the info。

TRH meet homeless people and volunteers in South London

The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall today met homeless people and volunteers who will be helping them over Christmas.
Their Royal Highnesses visited the FareShare depot in South London which redistributes food from supermarkets that would otherwise be thrown away.
The depot sends fresh fruit, vegetables and other nutritious meals to homeless and vulnerable people in the community.

Pictures:
The Duchess meets Aib King
Their Royal Highnesses visit the FareShare depot
The Prince of Wales enjoys tea and giggles with Ruth Adjei

Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom